Who Is The Most Hated Woman In America?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I know it's tough to pick one person who is the most hated woman in America, but there is no denying that Kamala Harris is one of the most hated women in America.
She's an American......which is a country that has a country to the North called Canada, and country to the South, which is called Mexico.

Last edited:
She is the perfect choice for that side of the uniparty. Conversely, like Trump she’s awful for 90% of Americans.

She is the perfect choice for that side of the uniparty. Conversely, like Trump she’s awful for 90% of Americans.
Nope. Trump is good for all of us. Kamala is only good for illegals.

FKH has DEIed (before it was popular) and blew her way to where she is....She is inconsequential....At best she's only black in a "23 and Me" type of way.....The black part even has slave owners in their ancestry.

That said Hillary is the most hated woman in America.....By a mile.

I know it's tough to pick one person who is the most hated woman in America, but there is no denying that Kamala Harris is one of the most hated women in America.
She's an American......which is a country that has a country to the North called Canada, and country to the South, which is called Mexico.

I was going to say "Hillary Clinton", but Que Mala is far more unpopular than the Hildebeast.

Trump made a lot more people happier with his agendas. Only selfishness and false pride stands in the way of that returning. People though do not learn. Look at many nations in this hemisphere and around the world.

The only reason the left thinks Kamala is a plausible candidate is because their base is flat out silly.

Forum List

Back