Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

People around the world will be watching. The right wing billionaires won't be able to sweep this one away.

I hear there will be witnesses not heard from before. I have the feeling the producers of the major news networks carrying it, will be pulling out a surprise no one expects.

I know a lot of Republicans that are real nervous

They should be
McCarthy gets to watch video of himself talk out of both sides of his mouth all over again. Homina homina homina.

Last edited:
What a joke already from the start. Clear projections trying to accuse racism now. Such bullshit people believing this pander.

Attorney General Barr, conservative, declared the election was not stolen. If you are not watching.
Jason Miller - Trump loyalist - admits that the campaign statistician informed Trump 2 days before election he was going to lose. All data showed that.

Coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your anger. You are far from pious and far from Virtuous. You are a slime bucket. But I think you know it.

Owwwww! That's so going to leave a mark!

tenor.gif

That was my intention. Nothing permanent but enough to get your attention.

Well, if people thinking you're a moron is the type of attention you crave...then keep on posting, swampy.

Giuliani "lies" and gets disbarred.
Clinesmith "lies" and gets nothing.

The more I hear the less I care about J6.
Where is the opposing view? The defense? Its a one-sided commie "show trial".

Who is watching the January 6th hearings?
View attachment 655856
Didn’t even know there were hearings going on. As usual Democrats waste valuable tax dollars. Gas is fucking $5 a gallon, inflation if running rampant, crime is up everywhere and border is out of control. Never mind the war in Ukraine. Joe Biden is joke. Democrats trying to divert attention else where.

Attorney General Barr, conservative, declared the election was not stolen. If you are not watching.
True, but just because the dems have a fool-proof voter-fraud scheme, doesn't mean that the election is legitimate. The mail-in votes were not properly managed. France does not even allow mail-in votes.

Forum List

Back