Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

What a waste of time.. Edited content to make things appear as if Trump was inciting. They cut off his speech when he told them to peacefully go to have their voices heard.. This comes as no surprise to me..

What I did find interesting is that Cheney admitted that they knew days in advance of negative intelligence for the riot but never went beyond that.. Now why wouldn't they ask the relevant questions as to why the command staff and Pelosi in particular, denied the request for troops prior to Jan 6 even when they had the intel? That same intel that was held by Schumer's staff and never given to CHP so that they could prepare...

Cheney just threw the whole committee under the bus as illegitimate because they didn't ask relevant questions on the security posture that Pelosi took. I will bet she doesn't have a clue what she just did..

Last edited:
The only things credible in the eyes of the deciders is that gas is averaging $5 per gallon and inflation is kissing 10 percent. This has all happened under Democrats and all of the Democrats are making excuses as opposed to providing solutions. That is credible.

Yeah, keep crying about the cost of gas while Congress lays out the case to charge a former president with criminal charges.

1654828713974.png

Yeah, keep crying about the cost of gas while Congress lays out the case to charge a former president with criminal charges.
I’m not the only one crying about gas prices and charging the former President is not going to spare the current President for a second term.

What we saw was gripping. After tonight, what Donald Trump should be seeing is handcuffs
What were you watching? IT wasn't the SCHIFF Show... Cheney threw the whole cabal under the bus when she admitted that they knew about the threats of violence two days in advance and refused to take appropriate security protective posture. due to the "optics"

This thing has just blown up in your faces... Your cinematic editing of Trumps speech was hilarious... You all edited out him telling the crow to go peacefully to make your voices heard....

This whole piece of shit was a sham and Cheney threw you all under the bus..

I’ve already seen Story Time with Adumb Schifferbrains during the Shampeachment.
If the spineless Republicans had any courage Trump's ass would have been thrown out & the Country would be done with that fucker for good.

Most Republicans in Congress despise Trump & hate his fucking guts but don't have the balls to admit it. At least publicly.

They're silent because he's a fucking psychopath.

His own Daughter testified against him, CLOWN.

What a waste of time.. Edited content to make things appear as if Trump was inciting. They cut off his speech when he told them to peacefully go to have their voices heard.. This comes as no surprise to me..

What I did find interesting is that Cheney admitted that they knew days in advance of negative intelligence for the riot but never went beyond that.. Now why wouldn't they ask the relevant questions as to why the command staff and Pelosi in particular, denied the request for troops prior to Jan 6 even when they had the intel? That same intel that was held by Schumer's staff and never given to CHP so that they could prepare...

Cheney just threw the whole committee under the bus as illegitimate because they didn't ask relevant questions on the security posture that Pelosi took. I will bet she doesn't have a clue what she just did..
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back