Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

If the spineless Republicans had any courage Trump's ass would have been thrown out & the Country would be done with that fucker for good.

Most Republicans in Congress despise Trump & hate his fucking guts but don't have the balls to admit it. At least publicly.

They're silent because he's a fucking psychopath.

His own Daughter testified against him, CLOWN.

Massive case of TDS.

What were you watching? IT wasn't the SCHIFF Show... Cheney threw the whole cabal under the bus when she admitted that they knew about the threats of violence two days in advance and refused to take appropriate security protective posture. due to the "optics"

This thing has just blown up in your faces... Your cinematic editing of Trumps speech was hilarious... You all edited out him telling the crow to go peacefully to make your voices heard....

This whole piece of shit was a sham and Cheney threw you all under the bus..

It was only meant for the sheep. The sheep ate well tonight.

I’m not the only one crying about gas prices and charging the former President is not going to spare the current President for a second term.

I never expected the current president to run again. Has nothing to do with the former president.

Is this really what you believe is going to happen?
So sad.

I could be wrong. That happened once before. But the impression I got from tonight's hearing was bracing America for a looming indictment against a former president. Though I have been watching gaslit, which was eerily similar in how Congress prepared America for what was looming for Nixon.

LOL

Most of America already believes Trump list in a free and fair election. You prove you're delusional thinking America is on your side on this.

You believe Rich old white mumbling bumbling stumbling 40 year failure foot in mouth Cornpop hairy legs Lungs out of body *Joe received more votes than the first black president including more black votes. Twice.
Clearly I’m the delusional one.
Hahaahahhaahaaahahahahahahaa!

You believe Rich old white mumbling bumbling stumbling 40 year failure foot in mouth Cornpop hairy legs Lungs out of body *Joe received more votes than the first black president including more black votes. Twice.
Clearly I’m the delusional one.
Hahaahahhaahaaahahahahahahaa!

Most Americans believe Biden won fairly. There's no account for your delusions, however.

LOL

Most of America already believes Trump list in a free and fair election. You prove you're delusional thinking America is on your side on this.
Wrong the majority thinks the election was stolen. That number will only increase as time goes on.

Forum List

Back