Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Of course it does....You're tuning in to be a-sceered.

Must suck to be such a sap.
No, I've never liked crowds.

When we were viewing it as it was happening I think a lot of people were incredulous at what we were seeing and a lot of people were able to downplay things and convince others not to believe our own eyes, that what occurred that day was no different than any other day when the tourists are passing through <rolling eyes>.

Now we have more insight into some of the things that actually occurred that seeing it again (previously unseen video) puts things into perspective.

The fact that people can view the violence and still deny it is mind boggling.

And my comment has nothing to do with me being afraid, it's simply my ability to recognize a threat/threatening situation when I encounter it.

We saw again, today, why Ashley Babbitt was rightfully shot and killed.

1654843268319.png

As a riot, J6 pales in comparison to the 500+ riots that happened during the year.
The dems can keep showing the videos, I know them all by heart.

The only question that matters is "why didn't Nancy authorize the National Guard to be there to prevent violence?"

Yes it was her responsibility, she supervises the House Sgt at Arms. The Capitol poilce chief, Sund, requested troops, president Trump requested troops, and Nancy said "NO".

These people are so consumed with rage that they don't seem to understand what they're fighting for.

Do they really want this whole thing to fall apart? Do they think this is going to be a positive destruction?

vHHcC76.jpg

Last edited:
I could be wrong. That happened once before. But the impression I got from tonight's hearing was bracing America for a looming indictment against a former president. Though I have been watching gaslit, which was eerily similar in how Congress prepared America for what was looming for Nixon.
I'll believe it when I see it.

But keep this is mind: The most animated voters in the country agree with what this person said, below. This is the SAME PERSON who was frantically texting Mark Meadows on Jan 6th, with things like "This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy.”

And now she can do this, boldly and without shame, and they all pump their fists in agreement. This is where we are. There is no way to counter this in the real world.

As a riot, J6 pales in comparison to the 500+ riots that happened during the year.
The dems can keep showing the videos, I know them all by heart.

The only question that matters is "why didn't Nancy authorize the National Guard to be there to prevent violence?"

Yes it was her responsibility, she supervises the House Sgt at Arms. The Capitol poilce chief, Sund, requested troops, president Trump requested troops, and Nancy said "NO".

Post proof Pelosi said "no."

No, I've never liked crowds.

When we were viewing it as it was happening I think a lot of people were incredulous at what we were seeing and a lot of people were able to downplay things and convince others not to believe our own eyes, that what occurred that day was no different than any other day when the tourists are passing through <rolling eyes>.

Now we have more insight into some of the things that actually occurred that seeing it again (previously unseen video) puts things into perspective.

And my comment has nothing to do with me being afraid, it's simply my ability to recognize a threat/threatening situation when I encounter it.

We saw again, today, why Ashley Babbitt was rightfully shot and killed.

View attachment 656067
I was wrong....You're not a sap, you're delusionally paranoid.....I stand corrected.

Seek out professional help.

Post proof Pelosi said "no."

Nancy (The Speaker) is in-charge of security for the Capitol, she is the supervisor of the House Sergeant at Arms. The SAA then belongs to the "Board" who runs the Capitol Police day-to-day, but "the Board" are NOT autonomous.

"Sen. Lindsay Graham suggested a probe of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's responsibility in the breach of the U.S. Capitol, speaker's office fires back. To the chagrin of the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., changed that on Sunday when he pointed to the speaker and asked where was she when it came to ensuring the protection of the legislative seat of the U.S. government?"
"The Sergeant at Arms of the House, under the direction of the speaker, is responsible for security, along with the U.S. Capitol Police."

Fact checking Rep. Jordan's claim that Speaker Pelosi was responsible for US Capitol security on January 6
Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio suggested Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been responsible for the security presence at the US Capitol on January 6, after Pelosi rejected his appointment to serve on the select committee investigating the insurrection.
In his testimony before the Senate in February, former US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said that he approached both Sergeants at Arms on the House and Senate side on January 4 to request the National Guard through an Emergency Declaration from the Capitol Police Board.
His request, according to Sund, was not approved.

CAPITOL POLICE CHIEF SUND REQUESTED THE NATIONAL GUARD. PRESIDENT TRUMP ALSO REQUESTED THE NATIONAL GUARD. THEIR REQUEST WAS NOT APPROVED. EITHER BY NANCY OR HER DIRECT REPORT, THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS. EITHER WAY NANCY IS RESPONSIBLE. WHY WASN'T THE NATIONAL GUARD APPROVED??????? NANCY SAID "NO".

In 2023 you can bet that the GOP House and senate will investigate J6 again and find out who said "NO" to National Guard troops.

Nancy (The Speaker) is in-charge of security for the Capitol, she is the supervisor of the House Sergeant at Arms. The SAA then belongs to the "Board" who runs the Capitol Police day-to-day, but "the Board" are NOT autonomous.

"Sen. Lindsay Graham suggested a probe of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's responsibility in the breach of the U.S. Capitol, speaker's office fires back. To the chagrin of the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., changed that on Sunday when he pointed to the speaker and asked where was she when it came to ensuring the protection of the legislative seat of the U.S. government?"
"The Sergeant at Arms of the House, under the direction of the speaker, is responsible for security, along with the U.S. Capitol Police. After the storming of the building, the chief of the Capitol Police resigned under pressure, according to The New York Times, and the sergeants-at-arms of the Senate and House resigned from their posts."

Fact checking Rep. Jordan's claim that Speaker Pelosi was responsible for US Capitol security on January 6
Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio suggested Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been responsible for the security presence at the US Capitol on January 6, after Pelosi rejected his appointment to serve on the select committee investigating the insurrection.

"And according to testimony from the former Capitol Police chief, Pelosi was not involved in the decisions made ahead of January 6 regarding the National Guard. In his testimony before the Senate in February, former US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said that he approached both Sergeants at Arms on the House and Senate side on January 4 to request the National Guard through an Emergency Declaration from the Capitol Police Board.
His request, according to Sund, was not approved.

CAPITOL POLICE CHIEF SUND REQUESTED THE NATIONAL GUARD. PRESIDENT TRUMP ALSO REQUESTED THE NATIONAL GUARD. THEIR REQUEST WAS NOT APPROVED. EITHER BY NANCY OR HER DIRECT REPORT, THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS. EITHER WAY NANCY IS RESPONSIBLE. WHY WASN'T THE NATIONAL GUARD APPROVED??????? NANCY SAID "NO".

No, Pelosi is not in charge of Capitol security. The Capitol Police Board is. And do you even bother to read what you post...?

Pelosi was not involved in the decisions made ahead of January 6 regarding the National Guard.

YOU posted that but then lied claiming Pelosi said, "no."

face-palm-gif.278959

No, Pelosi is not in charge of Capitol security. The Capitol Police Board is. And do you even bother to read what you post...?
Pelosi was not involved in the decisions made ahead of January 6 regarding the National Guard.
YOU posted that but then lied claiming Pelosi said, "no."
Also from my post:
1. "Sen. Lindsay Graham suggested a probe of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's responsibility in the breach of the U.S. Capitol..."
2. "Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio suggested Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been responsible for the security presence at the US Capitol on January 6..."
3. I agree that there are many links and "fact-check" sites that say Nancy Pelosi did not deny President Trump's and the Capitol Police Chief Sund's request for National Guard troops. Problem is that the Capitol Police Board didn't take responsibility for the decision. I want someone to say "I made the bad call not to activate the National Guard for J6".

Do you know who made that call? Can you prove it was NOT Nancy Pelosi?
Did the Sgt at Arms discuss the decision with Nancy? I'd like to get some answers under oath on the matter.

Also from my post:
1. "Sen. Lindsay Graham suggested a probe of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's responsibility in the breach of the U.S. Capitol..."
2. "Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio suggested Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been responsible for the security presence at the US Capitol on January 6..."
3. I agree that there are many links and "fact-check" sites that say Nancy Pelosi did not deny President Trump's and the Capitol Police Chief Sund's request for National Guard troops. Problem is that the Capitol Police Board didn't take responsibility for the decision. I want someone to say "I made the bad call not to activate the National Guard for J6".

Do you know who made that call? Can you prove it was NOT Nancy Pelosi?
Did the Sgt at Arms discuss the decision with Nancy? I'd like to get some answers under oath on the matter.

Some Republicans saying shit means nothing. You yourself showed Pelosi was not involved in the decision.

Who knows why you refuse to accept what you post??

Problem is that the Capitol Police Board didn't take responsibility for the decision.

Of course they did. Three of them resigned over it.

I want someone to say "I made the bad call not to activate the National Guard for J6".

If you were actually paying attention, you'd already know the answer to that.

Sund contradicts claims made by officials after Wednesday's assault on Capitol Hill. Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it.

Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence. He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.

Can you prove it was NOT Nancy Pelosi?

YOU already proved that when YOU posted...

Some Republicans saying shit means nothing. You yourself showed Pelosi was not involved in the decision.
Who knows why you refuse to accept what you post??
Problem is that the Capitol Police Board didn't take responsibility for the decision.
Of course they did. Three of them resigned over it.
I want someone to say "I made the bad call not to activate the National Guard for J6".
If you were actually paying attention, you'd already know the answer to that.
Sund contradicts claims made by officials after Wednesday's assault on Capitol Hill. Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it.
Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence. He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.
Can you prove it was NOT Nancy Pelosi?
YOU already proved that when YOU posted...

1. From YOUR LINK:
"The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police (Sund) says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress."

Who were the "security officials from the House and Senate" who denied Sund's request for the National Guard?
Was Nancy Pelosi one of them? Was it just Irving & Stenger? Stenger said he wanted them. Was the "architect" the swing vote? Hang his ass if he was.

2. I never said Nancy Pelosi wasn't involved, that's a lie. I said we don't know who "officially" denied the requests.

3. Resigning doesn't prove that they made the call not to activate the National Guard. It just proved they suck at their job.

4. The Capitol Police Board lied when they said no one requested the National Guard. Sund already testified that he requested the Guard, as well as President Trump.

5. When Republicans win the House back in November, you can bet that in 2023 there will be subpoenas to Sund, Irving, Pelosi and Stenger to get to the bottom of who made the horrible decision NOT to activate the National Guard for J6.

Forum List

Back