Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

1. From YOUR LINK:
"The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police (Sund) says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress."

Who were the "security officials from the House and Senate" who denied Sund's request for the National Guard?
Was Nancy Pelosi one of them? Was it just Irving & Stenger? Stenger said he wanted them. Was the "architect" the swing vote? Hang his ass if he was.

2. I never said Nancy Pelosi wasn't involved, that's a lie. I said we don't know who "officially" denied the requests.

3. Resigning doesn't prove that they made the call not to activate the National Guard. It just proved they suck at their job.

4. The Capitol Police Board lied when they said no one requested the National Guard. Sund already testified that he requested the Guard, as well as President Trump.

5. When Republicans win the House back in November, you can bet that in 2023 there will be subpoenas to Sund, Irving, Pelosi and Stenger to get to the bottom of who made the horrible decision NOT to activate the National Guard for J6.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

Again... the article says who...

Paul Irving and Michael Stenger. They were the security officials for the House and Senate, not Nancy Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, not a security official. The House Sergeant of Arms doesn't even report to the House Speaker; they report to the Committee on House Administration...

LOL, "facts," LOL. That's hilarious, TDS boy
Kaz was to big of coward to watch the hearing. Trump minions called it Democrats trying to smear Trump.

The damaging testimony did not come from any Democrats. It came from Trump's cabinet, Trump's family, law enforcement and the military.
There is more to come but you do not have the back bone to watch because your cult leader has told you not to. Pathetic.

Kaz was to big of coward to watch the hearing. Trump minions called it Democrats trying to smear Trump.

The damaging testimony did not come from any Democrats. It came from Trump's cabinet, Trump's family, law enforcement and the military.
There is more to come but you do not have the back bone to watch because your cult leader has told you not to. Pathetic.
Zzz. There has been zero “damaging testimony” so far.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:
Again... the article says who...
Paul Irving and Michael Stenger. They were the security officials for the House and Senate, not Nancy Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House, not a security official. The House Sergeant of Arms doesn't even report to the House Speaker; they report to the Committee on House Administration...
I agree that the Board had 3 members, the two Sgts at Arms (Irving & Stenger) and the Architect. The Capitol Police Chief (Sund) is a non-voting member.

The part that doesn't make sense is that Stenger said he wanted the NG for J6.
Sund said he wanted the NG for J6. That's half the board. No clue how the architect voted, or if he voted.
Irving worked under Nancy Pelosi, but he won't say if he decided not to bring in the NG, or if he was directed not to bring them in because of "optics".

We disagree that the control Board is "independent" of congressional supervision. There is congressional "oversight", but no one says exactly how that happens. Both Lindsay Graham and Jim Jordan believe that Nancy Pelosi may have made the "No Guard" call.

I'm happy to wait until 2023 when the GOP takes back congress and can issue subpoenas to:
Stenger
Irving
Pelosi
the architect
Bowser
Sund
To see how the bad decision NOT to bring the Guard in on J6 was made.
Until then I'll defer to your opinion that "the Board" made the independent bad call. <poof>

I agree that the Board had 3 members, the two Sgts at Arms (Irving & Stenger) and the Architect. The Capitol Police Chief (Sund) is a non-voting member.

The part that doesn't make sense is that Stenger said he wanted the NG for J6.
Sund said he wanted the NG for J6. That's half the board. No clue how the architect voted, or if he voted.
Irving worked under Nancy Pelosi, but he won't say if he decided not to bring in the NG, or if he was directed not to bring them in because of "optics".

We disagree that the control Board is "independent" of congressional supervision. There is congressional "oversight", but no one says exactly how that happens. Both Lindsay Graham and Jim Jordan believe that Nancy Pelosi may have made the "No Guard" call.

I'm happy to wait until 2023 when the GOP takes back congress and can issue subpoenas to:
Stenger
Irving
Pelosi
the architect
Bowser
Sund
To see how the bad decision NOT to bring the Guard in on J6 was made.
Until then I'll defer to your opinion that "the Board" made the independent bad call. <poof>

It wasn't just me saying the Capitol Police Board made that call. YOU said it too. YOU said...

"Pelosi was not involved in the decisions made ahead of January 6 regarding the National Guard."

Don't YOU believe what YOU post?? :icon_rolleyes:

No, not watching a lib carnival.
blind-monkey.webp

We've seen all the evidence. None of it is credible.
You only saw a tiny part of the evidence, and it was doccumented quite well. Of course, it's well known that you and reality aren't on good terms, so what you think doesn't surprise anybody.

Zzz. There has been zero “damaging testimony” so far.
Apparently Trump thought so! The lunatic in chief apparently went berserk when Barr said that his claims on voter fraud were bullshit. Ivanka piled on when she said she believed Barr. Put a fork in the orange fat man.

You only saw a tiny part of the evidence, and it was doccumented quite well. Of course, it's well known that you and reality aren't on good terms, so what you think doesn't surprise anybody.
well i’m eagerly waiting for the rest of the evidence and that smoking gun linking all Shifty’s parody together

It wasn't just me saying the Capitol Police Board made that call. YOU said it too. YOU said...
"Pelosi was not involved in the decisions made ahead of January 6 regarding the National Guard."
Don't YOU believe what YOU post?? :icon_rolleyes:
I never said that. My links show Lindsay Graham and Jim Jordan both said Nancy Pelosi had oversight of the Board.
The truth is that we do not know who made the actual call NOT to activate the NG.
No one stepped up and said "I made the call"

Another thread has a link that said that the DC National Guard is not under Bowser, its under the Pentagon?!
If that's true, then why didn't SECDEF Chris Miller or Gen Milley say "I made the call".

We don't know who stopped the NG from being there. We do know that Trump, Sund, and the Sgt at Arms all wanted the NG there.

I've seen thousands of pages of it. None of it proves an insurrection, douchebag.

I heard Lady Gaga was the opening act for the Dimwinger Made For TV Clown Show.

Surely I wasn't lied to.

Forum List

Back