Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

When the right wing says don't look there.

Don't listen to the evidence.

Don't listen to the truth.

I perk up and want to know what they are hiding.

If nothing else, it'll be REALLY interesting to see if this moves the needle in terms of Independents or anyone else. Those numbers may be a barometer of how politically calcified we are in this country. It may not change ANY minds, no matter WHAT.

The committee is taking a risk here, with all this buildup, like Raskin saying it'll "blow the roof off". The question to me is what, if anything, the DOJ does as an encore, so I wonder if Garland is watching this to help him decide.

Anyway, no doubt a bunch of polls will be trotted out after this. We'll see how entrenched this country is.

Fantasy only changes the minds of the weak minded.

When the right wing trys to scare you away from the truth.

That's when I look at it even closer and try to figure out why they are afraid of the information.

What is scaring them to death .

I'm watching it because I'm pro America. I'm a patriot and like to be unformed.

If th democrats we're telling me not to watch I'd be curious as to what they are hiding.

And if I was Republican and the Republican party wanted you not to watch I'd be thinking something is up and what are they hiding from me.

So you’ve seen 2000 mules?

That's when I look at it even closer and try to figure out why they are afraid of the information.

You’re confusing laughing to death with scaring to death.

You are a perky young'un.

Eventually enjoy exile island with the rest of the lefty pukes.

I understand that the Reverend Jim Jones, I mean Donald Trump, will not allow his braindead, mindless followers from watching a presentation on what happened on January 6th.

Wrong. The only thing that’s not allowed is all the video and all the evidence. Who made sure of that?

You are a perky young'un.

Eventually enjoy exile island with the rest of the lefty pukes.
When you right wingers cry about information I gotta look into it. And even closer than normal.

You guys tell on yourselves all the time.

And I except the same about these hearings.

You're afraid

^^^
Obviously too much of a dullard to recognize the difference between scared and bored to death.

Poor confused backward tard:

All the Right ever says is:
  • Listen to the evidence!
  • Let us present the evidence!
  • Don't silence us!
  • Be reasonable!

The fact the right wing would go sp far as to block these from being shown on their news network tells you how the infor action hurts their narrative and they want to form your opinion by forming the information you get.

If they wont let Republicans voice their opinions I wont believe a single thing the leftist say.
Who's not letting the Republicans voice their opinions? Certainly not Pelosi. She appointed two Republicans to the panel investigating Rump: Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger.

You may not like them, but both are Republicans. So, tell me, who won't let Repubs voice their opinions?

Who's not letting the Republicans voice their opinions? Certainly not Pelosi. She appointed two Republicans to the panel investigating Rump: Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger.

You may not like them, but both are Republicans. So, tell me, who won't let Repubs voice their opinions?

You haven't been paying attention.

The hearing is running opposite of Gomer Pyle USMC, which will be on METV at the same time.

I don't think so.

Pyle shows how tremendous the "Dont Ask Don't Tell" policy worked as the LGBTQ Marine pretended to be straight and got along fine.

Forum List

Back