Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yang

• O'Rourke

• Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
How do ya all feel about a Ryan/Gabbard ticket?
That Came Up In A NYT Wool-Gathering Editorial In 2004
Regarding Kerry's VP Pick Being McCain
Kerry Did Meet With McCain At His Home About A Week Later

No Word As To What They Discussed
But McCain Was Not Kerry's Pick
I like Ryan but I don’t think he could pull off Prez. Doesn’t have the personality for it.

I’m liking Biden/Pete but Biden won’t pick any of the candidates for his VP

At first I thought the same about Ryan, but after listening to him I changed my mind.

Either way I think that Gabbard make a very strong candidate for vice-President no matter who's at the top of the ticket.

woodie said:
It could then be a repeat of 2016, but with better polling by the Dems.
Except Trump Will Win The Electoral College
And The Popular Vote
Like Bush Over Kerry 2004

Rump lost the popular vote by some three million, more than anyone in history ever lost the PV and still won the EC. Quincy Adams actually got even less PV by percentage, but he needed the House of Reps to install him; nobody won the EC in 1824.

Here's what will be keeping Rump awake at night, other than his eggshell ego freaking out every time somebody dares criticize him:

Rump's EC election came from a "perfect storm". The three states commonly cited whose EV votes he got that turned the tide, by a total of -- what was it, 77 thousand votes total? --- of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin --- none of them voted for him. Check the vote totals, nobody in any of those states mustered as much as 50% of each state's vote. Same thing happened here in Carolina. As well as Florida, even AridZona, even Utah.

What that means is that there was no competition. Nobody gave the electorate in those states a reason to proactively choose them, so their Electors made the choice for them. Only 55% of the electorate even bothered to show up at all, nationally. Given a reason to vote for somebody else, that's extreme vulnerability.

Add to that that Agent Orange cannot inch his own approval ratings over 40-42%, and that's another layer of vulnerability. It means most people are actively seeking an alternative. And they also see what the result will be if they don't pick one.

So the poster you quote here is correct. Unless the DP simply pulls an 1872 and literally nominates nobody, Rump is in deep doodoo. USMB echofantasies notwithstanding.

Even frickin' Utah. Rump could not win the state vote in Utah even with an R after his name.
That's fragile.

Nobody cares about the popular vote. That's like taking a bow when you win the Booby prize:flirtysmile4:

The DUMS best get to understanding if the continue going with anti-gun st00pid, they lose 2nd amendment states....cant get to 271!:113: if you win California/ New York by 20 million votes, it wont matter for dick!:2up:

Message from 2 nights from the DUMS?

"We dont give a wit about whites in the middle class.....FUCK YOU!"

According to our liberal elite with personal agendas, Harris came out on top last night.

Chris Mathews says people of color should hate white people. Chris Matthews Asks Kamala Harris: How Do You Not Hate White People?

What's so funny about it Pogo-head?

I am amused by the level of desperation in your acrobatic leap.

It's always entertaining when somebody is willing to put their name next to something that degree of Stoopid.

woodie said:
It could then be a repeat of 2016, but with better polling by the Dems.
Except Trump Will Win The Electoral College
And The Popular Vote
Like Bush Over Kerry 2004

Rump lost the popular vote by some three million, more than anyone in history ever lost the PV and still won the EC. Quincy Adams actually got even less PV by percentage, but he needed the House of Reps to install him; nobody won the EC in 1824.

Here's what will be keeping Rump awake at night, other than his eggshell ego freaking out every time somebody dares criticize him:

Rump's EC election came from a "perfect storm". The three states commonly cited whose EV votes he got that turned the tide, by a total of -- what was it, 77 thousand votes total? --- of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin --- none of them voted for him. Check the vote totals, nobody in any of those states mustered as much as 50% of each state's vote. Same thing happened here in Carolina. As well as Florida, even AridZona, even Utah.

What that means is that there was no competition. Nobody gave the electorate in those states a reason to proactively choose them, so their Electors made the choice for them. Only 55% of the electorate even bothered to show up at all, nationally. Given a reason to vote for somebody else, that's extreme vulnerability.

Add to that that Agent Orange cannot inch his own approval ratings over 40-42%, and that's another layer of vulnerability. It means most people are actively seeking an alternative. And they also see what the result will be if they don't pick one.

So the poster you quote here is correct. Unless the DP simply pulls an 1872 and literally nominates nobody, Rump is in deep doodoo. USMB echofantasies notwithstanding.

Even frickin' Utah. Rump could not win the state vote in Utah even with an R after his name.
That's fragile.

Nobody cares about the popular vote. That's like taking a bow when you win the Booby prize:flirtysmile4:

The DUMS best get to understanding if the continue going with anti-gun st00pid, they lose 2nd amendment states....cant get to 271!:113: if you win California/ New York by 20 million votes, it wont matter for dick!:2up:

Interestingly, what I just posted about was Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Cackalackee, Florida, Aridzona and Utah. Yet what you heard was "California/New York".

You're in luck; Rump loves the poorly educated.

According to our liberal elite with personal agendas, Harris came out on top last night.

Chris Mathews says people of color should hate white people. Chris Matthews Asks Kamala Harris: How Do You Not Hate White People?

It's always entertaining when somebody is willing to put their name next to something that degree of Stoopid.

Can you explain why progs like yourself are unable to defend themselves rationally? You go out of context and/or cheap-speak instead. I know why, but I'm asking you.

Can you explain why progs like yourself are unable to defend themselves rationally? You go out of context and/or cheap-speak instead. I know why, but I'm asking you.

First of all I'm not a "Prog". "Progs" died out long before I was born and unless you're at least 100 years old, long before you were too.

Second, I'm not in a position to "defend" myself. YOU ARE.

First of all I'm not a "Prog". "Progs" died out long before I was born and unless you're at least 100 years old, long before you were too.

No progturd, that's called projection. You laughed at a post about how "Harris won the debate" and Mathews suggesting, and really stating how white people should be hated. So once again proghead, what's funny about it?

Last edited:

No prog-dumbshit, that's called projection. You laughed at a post about how "Harris won the debate" and Mathews suggesting, and really stating how white people should be hated. So once again fuckhead, what's funny about it?

I done TOLD you. Your leap. That's what's funny. Funny in that you actually expect anybody to buy that bridge.

"Chris Matthews Asks Kamala Harris: How Do You Not Hate White People?" (if true; I didn't bother to click it) does not equate to "Chris Mathews says people of color should hate white people". There just ain't no planet on which that works, and everybody knows it. Yet there you are in your little self-delusion bubble rocking in the fetal position in the corner murmuring to yourself the same lame self-delusionistic pap that made up this fake poll. That in itself is just pathetic, but your thinking that anybody's going to buy that bridge is freaking hilarious.

What a FECES show! Biden was killed, but the ones killing him looked like even bigger Commie asses than he did! ALL their proposed policies are AGAINST the American citizen in which they expect a vote. WTF?

No prog-dumbshit, that's called projection. You laughed at a post about how "Harris won the debate" and Mathews suggesting, and really stating how white people should be hated. So once again fuckhead, what's funny about it?

I done TOLD you. Your leap. That's what's funny. Funny in that you actually expect anybody to buy that bridge.

"Chris Matthews Asks Kamala Harris: How Do You Not Hate White People?" (if true; I didn't bother to click it) does not equate to "Chris Mathews says people of color should hate white people". There just ain't no planet on which that works, and everybody knows it. Yet there you are in your little self-delusion bubble rocking in the fetal position in the corner murmuring to yourself the same lame self-delusionistic pap that made up this fake poll. That in itself is just pathetic, but your thinking that anybody's going to buy that bridge is freaking hilarious.

Oh I see, you wanna be literal instead of read between the lines. Okay prog, let's have it your way. When Chris Mathews says to an Indian/black candidate for POTUS "How Do You Not Hate White People".......WTF does that mean to your prog-head, and why is it funny?

I tell you who’s losing the debates. The American people.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because knowing stuff is "eebil".

Cult of Ignorance babbles.

Those clowns taught you something last night? To me they were just trying to outdo each other with pie in the sky BS

Forum List

Back