Who killed Seth Rich?

These people elected a Birther and still they wonder why we won't take their loony conspiracy theories seriously.
....meanwhile the Russians didit conspiracy runs rampant on the left after many months of investigation. Is it any wonder no one with a free mind takes the left seriously?

How many US agencies concluded the Russians did it?
One. But they had no evidence so they offered an opinion that would favor the administration. The other agencies didn't run separate investigations, they followed orders.

Y'all ain't too swift. So there's nothing to your conspiracy but a LOT of coincidences you need to disregard Rich's involvement with the leaks.

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Still0825_00018_1472181382501_1917472_ver1.0.jpg

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
Just add another notch on the Clinton legacy.

Clinton "Friends" Who Knew Too Much — The Patriot Post
Clinton "Friends" Who Knew Too Much

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Click on this link to Wikileaks

WikiLeaks

and you will have the same evidence on your computer of contact with Wikileaks too.

REALLY

WikiLeaks

and you will have the same evidence on your computer of contact with Wikileaks too.

REALLY? You are full of shit. The private detective can't get his hands on the computer, yet somehow you know what's on it. You people never cease to amaze me, did you not think anybody would call you out on your idiot post?

who has said they know what's on it yet? all i've said is "developing, i'll wait".

did you not think i'd not catch your stupidity around my alleged idiocy?

I was not referring to you and your post. That was intended for that dumbass BULLDOG.

Did you just post that....on a thread promoting another Clinton Conspiracy?
Hey Slim-shady, Seth was murdered - silenced. I know he wasn't robbed - just like the DC Police know it. I don't know if Hillary had anything to do with it. If anyone did, I believe it was someone connected to the DNC. It is much too early to spin this into a conspiracy theory, and if there is one thing snowflakes have taught us it is that you should never make accusations without having evidence. When you do, as snowflakes have demonstrated, you look stupid.

WikiLeaks

REALLY

WikiLeaks

REALLY? You are full of shit. The private detective can't get his hands on the computer, yet somehow you know what's on it. You people never cease to amaze me, did you not think anybody would call you out on your idiot post?

who has said they know what's on it yet? all i've said is "developing, i'll wait".

I was not referring to you and your post. That was intended for that dumbass BULLDOG.
my apologies then for my response.

I think Trump should be impeached for NOT prosecuting Hillary. He clearly is ignoring the law and protecting a known felon.
Hardly. Up until recently he had a Director of the FBO who refused to recommend indictment. Now that Comey is gone, a new FBI Director will be hired, and he can review the case and recommend indictment. Trump's hands have been tied until now.

Consider the moment he and Sessions begin indictment / charges the rabid, insane anti-Trump will go so nuts it will make everything they have done so far look tame.
I doubt very much anything will be done legally against Hillary. The ruling class protects it's own (if they are Ds).
the democrats are the ruling class now? those rich wall st billionaire communists always asking for welfare and tax cuts
The big donors were in Hillary's camp. How clueless can you be? You think Google, Microsoft, Apple, GE, Goldman Sachs, etc. execs are conservatives?

No....you try desperately to cleave to the Script you've been fed.....and people far better informed than you tee you up like a legless pinata....
What script? Try to wrap your pea brain around this: FBI Director Comey testified under oath before Congress and stated Hillary Clinton broke laws.

If you know anything about classified, have ever received training regarding it, have ever handled it, have ever been responsible for it, have years of experience with it - which it is obvious you do not - you knew IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the details about Hillary and her server that she broke the law. There is no way she did NOT break laws....and after Comey's testimony the entire country now knows SHE DID BREAK LAWS.

There is no script. There is Testimony. There is EVIDENCE, unlike with the snowflake accusations against Trump.

You continue to demonstrate your ignorance and your CHOICE to live in denial every time you post. Believe it or not, I don't care. It does not matter what you believe. It only matters what has already been proven and testified to.

could you imagine if democrats were running around claiming Trump murdered over 100 people? the level of insanity that has just become normalized for the Republicans is getting out of control
These Trumpy Snowflakes are inclined to hysteria...
which side is beating the shit out of college trash cans on a regular basis?
Which side would only consider approaching a trash can if "strapped"?
got me on my own ignorance. :) you lost me in your phrasing. could be me. :)

both sides have their extremes out of control. those in the middle just tend not to be as bothered as their side is doing it. human nature but still there on both sides.
You're new here.....you'll learn.....

could you imagine if democrats were running around claiming Trump murdered over 100 people? the level of insanity that has just become normalized for the Republicans is getting out of control

both sides have their extremes out of control. those in the middle just tend not to be as bothered as their side is doing it. human nature but still there on both sides.
not seeing anything in here you don't see everywhere.

radical side - YOUR SIDE SUCKS I REFUSE TO LISTEN
radical other side - YOUR SIDE SUCKS I REFUSE TO LISTEN
those in the middle - GOOD GOD THIS IS FREAKING NUTS.

let me know if i'm really far off.

Stick around. You WILL eventually sort the Reality Based from those relying entirely on faith....

Check sources....

WikiLeaks

REALLY

WikiLeaks

But if the shoe fits, icebrain , wear it. Yes you are a dumbass.

Stick around. You WILL eventually sort the Reality Based from those relying entirely on faith....

Check sources....

fair enough.

I think Trump should be impeached for NOT prosecuting Hillary. He clearly is ignoring the law and protecting a known felon.
Hardly. Up until recently he had a Director of the FBO who refused to recommend indictment. Now that Comey is gone, a new FBI Director will be hired, and he can review the case and recommend indictment. Trump's hands have been tied until now.

Consider the moment he and Sessions begin indictment / charges the rabid, insane anti-Trump will go so nuts it will make everything they have done so far look tame.
I doubt very much anything will be done legally against Hillary. The ruling class protects it's own (if they are Ds).
the democrats are the ruling class now? those rich wall st billionaire communists always asking for welfare and tax cuts
The big donors were in Hillary's camp. How clueless can you be? You think Google, Microsoft, Apple, GE, Goldman Sachs, etc. execs are conservatives?
Proving he/she has been duped by the MSM.

LWNJs must be constantly surprised by the truth.

Seth Rich is the new Vince Foster. The RWnuts' addiction to conspiracies continues.

Conspiracies like Bush knew about 911, Bush lied, Bush stole the 2000 election, Bush stole 2004 election and on and on. Yep, people are stupid and will believe anything.

Forum List

Back