Who killed Seth Rich?

He leaked. Hillary made him leak. Nothing will ever be done about it because Hillary Clinton is above the law. Even the media knows it.

Do you think the media would be ignoring this if it were an RNC staffer with extra holes in his body after a leak eventually cost the party the Presidency?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

Why are police being told not to investigate a "ROBBERY" where nothing of value was taken from the victim? That's not a ROBBERY.....that's a HIT.
:rolleyes:

You don't even know the full story, just the rightwing/Russian propaganda.... :cuckoo:

He is connected to Wikileaks. He is a DNC staffer. He was "robbed" and murdered, but nothing valuable was taken.

That's enough of a story for me. If it was Trump's staffer, the media would be all over it 24/7. They would call for Trump to go to prison and they would profile Seth Rich as a hero for leaking e-mails to fuck over Trump.

HOWEVER, he fucked over HILLARY....and it got him dead.

The DNC did give him a BENCH in their fucking atrium....so they did all they could...right?

Seth Rich is the new Vince Foster. The RWnuts' addiction to conspiracies continues.

Conspiracies like Bush knew about 911, Bush lied, Bush stole the 2000 election, Bush stole 2004 election and on and on. Yep, people are stupid and will believe anything.

Okay so you're on record saying that all your RWnut pals on USMB who believe this Seth Rich thing are stupid.

lol, go tell them, don't tell me. I already know.

Seth Rich is the new Vince Foster. The RWnuts' addiction to conspiracies continues.

Right, and the left wing nuts never indulge in conspiracy. Hypocritical much?

Twin Towers cameraman claims the Bush administration was behind terror attacks

So you admit this is just a crazy conspiracy theory.

That was what I was going for.

Actually, what I wrote was "conspiracy". Crazy is your word. So you didnt get what you were going for. Wrong again!

Aren't conspiracy theories crazy by nature?

You compared it to the 9/11 truthers. Are you saying that is a SANE conspiracy theory?

We already know it was the Russians. Enjoy your latest conspiracy theory.

Why did the Russians pick Trump over Hillary? Hillary screwed over America because Russia gave her some money.

If it was the Russians do you think they would be stupid enough to leave evidence?

Remember when Assange said it wasn't the Russians, but a DNC staffer?

Now there is more ACTUAL evidence that it really was and it was the one who was "robbed"

"Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death."

"Wheeler told FOX 5 that he will provide us with a full report with the new details."

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

He is even going to provide the evidence in less than a year something Democrats have yet to do.
There is no proof...there is no source for Seth emailing Assange at Wikileaks, only some Fox news reporter CLAIMING such, without giving any proof....

You've been HAD by Russian propaganda.

Rod wheeler is NOT the Rich family private investigator
then there's no proof trump leaked classified info to the russians yet look at the media go!

There is something peculiar about the media, and the democrats avoiding blaming Assange, right?

I mean it was him that truly caused her the problems.

I wonder why his name hardly comes up in regards to him.

There is no proof...there is no source for Seth emailing Assange at Wikileaks, only some Fox news reporter CLAIMING such, without giving any proof....

The article I found where it says the family is denying it said they reached out to BuzzFeed

"But in a statement from the family sent to BuzzFeed, the family said: 'we see no facts, have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no evidence and only learned about [Wheeler's claims] when approached by the press.'"

DNC staffer Seth Rich's family denies PI's WikiLeaks claim | Daily Mail Online

BuzzFeed the site with a topics like "Top problems that only people with vaginas will understand". They could go anywhere and they chose BuzzFeed.

We already know it was the Russians. Enjoy your latest conspiracy theory.
or not. right? you got squat juice my friend. you can obviously bloviate in here all you want, but sorry bubba, you got no fking facts of anything accept your own posts of nonsense. thanks,

He leaked. Hillary made him leak. Nothing will ever be done about it because Hillary Clinton is above the law. Even the media knows it.

Do you think the media would be ignoring this if it were an RNC staffer with extra holes in his body after a leak eventually cost the party the Presidency?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

Why are police being told not to investigate a "ROBBERY" where nothing of value was taken from the victim? That's not a ROBBERY.....that's a HIT.
:rolleyes:

You don't even know the full story, just the rightwing/Russian propaganda.... :cuckoo:
and you do? really? the fking FBI has squat juice and you think you have the news? you have squat juice just like the FBI bubba. bloviate all you want. it is all that it is.

He is even going to provide the evidence in less than a year something Democrats have yet to do.

He is going to? Just like Trump was going to release info on Cruz''s wife. Or release info showing those women were lying. Or tapes on Comey. Or...blah blah..

so you are saying Seth was a Russian mole?? What about Guciffer 2.0? Did he lie about being the hacker that gave the emails to wikileaks?

Most people say Seth Rich probably was a a Sanders supporter who was angry over the DNC screwing him over.

If I remember correctly Guciffer was discredited.

To date, not one Intelligence agency has looked at THE DNC SERVER.

I find that highly troubling and unusual.

No one has even tried to subpoena it.

The FBI asked to look at it but was denied.

It was always my opinion that the DNC Server was never hacked and that the emails were simply leaked by a Bernie Sanders supporter who realized Clinton was rigging the primaries with the help of Schultz and Brazile.

Why btw, was no one charged with election fraud for doing this?

Now there is more ACTUAL evidence that it really was and it was the one who was "robbed"

"Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death."

"Wheeler told FOX 5 that he will provide us with a full report with the new details."

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

then there's no proof trump leaked classified info to the russians yet look at the media go!
Except Trump confirmed it.....:rolleyes:

To date, not one Intelligence agency has looked at THE DNC SERVER.

I find that highly troubling and unusual.

No one has even tried to subpoena it.

The FBI asked to look at it but was denied.

It was always my opinion that the DNC Server was never hacked and that the emails were simply leaked by a Bernie Sanders supporter who realized Clinton was rigging the primaries with the help of Schultz and Brazile.

Why btw, was no one charged with election fraud for doing this?
ding, ding, ding^^^^^^^^^^^:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Except Trump confirmed it.....:rolleyes:
what exactly was confirmed?

Forum List

Back