Who knew Jesus was really a palestinian Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mufti has his head up his, um, well, mufti

Islam didn't exist for another 700 years and the term palestinian wasn't invented for another about 2000 so yeah, nice try but LMAO

The Mufti has his head up his, um, well, mufti

Islam didn't exist for another 700 years and the term palestinian wasn't invented for another about 2000 so yeah, nice try but LMAO

The Mufti has his head up his......mufti! well said! :laugh: :tongue:

Abraham was a gentile from the city of Ur in the area of today's Iraq. ..... :cool:

Muslims are very confused.

Abraham was a Hebrew, ancestor of Jews. His very name is Hebrew in origin

Attachments

• E98D2AF1-281C-4A6F-8957-D60B8928A59C.png
    E98D2AF1-281C-4A6F-8957-D60B8928A59C.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 27
I'm sure You can explain why Maimonides was forced to convert to Islam and keep Judaism in secret,while writing letters to Jewish communities -about waves of mass conversion by Muslims.
I could, but right after you tell me if you believe that religious teachings equate to historical fact.

I wasn't talking about religious teachings, but documented letter exchange between Maimonides and Jewish communities in Yemen, Morocco and Spain. At the times when Jews in Morocco and Spain were forced to convert to Islam...as he was.

Now try to answer:

Q.Did Islam come to live side by side with other religions, or replace them all?
Q. Who invented the Yellow Badge to separate Jews, that was later used by Germans?....Need a hint?

Yellow badge - Wikipedia

Abraham was a gentile from the city of Ur in the area of today's Iraq. ..... :cool:

Phony K
oran

Muslims are very confused. Koran even confuses Abraham’s family, mistakenly thinking Jacob was Abraham’s son, instead of grandson. And, no mention of Ishmael

Embarrassing!

Attachments

• 18DF0142-C071-4014-9B65-612ADFE553B4.png
    18DF0142-C071-4014-9B65-612ADFE553B4.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 28
I wasn't talking about religious teachings, but documented letter exchange between Maimonides and Jewish communities in Yemen, Morocco and Spain. At the times when Jews in Morocco and Spain were forced to convert to Islam...as he was.

Now try to answer:
That is great, please post, this is exactly the academic stuff that I am looking for.

Abraham was a gentile.

At that time there were no jews. ..... :cool:

And THAT ends this discussion.

If people can't be labelled by a concept or name that came AFTER them then there were no Muslims before the invention of Islam.

You just crushed your own argument.

Abraham is call the father of the Jews, by the Jews.

So how could the Jews have existed before Abraham? ..... :cool:

Muslims can’t even get Abraham’s family straight. Koran thinks Jacob was his son, but Jacob was the grandson And no Ishmael!

You’re to be laughed at!

Attachments

• 7265A578-04B6-48B2-A27E-055FEE690984.png
    7265A578-04B6-48B2-A27E-055FEE690984.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 28
Again, Abraham is call the father of the Jews, by the Jews.

Abraham was an ancient figure—Jews are an ancient People. He’s a Hebrew in the Hebrew Bible written 1500+ years before the Koran.

Muslims are not ancient. Sorry.

Attachments

• 6B40E252-2B9A-44E7-AAD7-1C5E4EB3984F.png
    6B40E252-2B9A-44E7-AAD7-1C5E4EB3984F.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 28
Again, Abraham is called the father of the Jews, by the Jews.

You're fighting a strawman. No one is saying that.

But then again Abraham lived thousands of years before the first ever muslim child was born.
This was exactly the problem first muslims had with the tribes of Arabia that accused them of telling stories of the first ones - Jews and Christians.

Again, Abraham is called the father of the Jews, by the Jews.

You're fighting a strawman. No one is saying that.

But then again Abraham lived thousands of years before the first ever muslim child was born.
This was exactly the problem first muslims had with the tribes of Arabia that accused them of telling stories of the first ones - Jews and Christians.

The ppl knew Muhammad was just trying to recycle biblical stories as “messages” How sadly deluded Muslims are!

Attachments

• E41E411D-7C7F-476F-805D-4D235525CC69.png
    E41E411D-7C7F-476F-805D-4D235525CC69.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 25
  • F1AC988B-44FF-4997-A7D1-F76D1E86EB68.png
    F1AC988B-44FF-4997-A7D1-F76D1E86EB68.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 25

Now try to answer:
That is great, please post, this is exactly the academic stuff that I am looking for.

What is great?!
That Muslims invented the Yellow Badge for Jews, to wear as dhimmis?

That Almohad Caliphate in the 12th century, gave the Jews in Morocco a choice -
CONVERSION, EXILE or DEATH?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first known letter by Maimonides is - "איגרת השמד" it deals exactly with that.. Usually translated as "The Epistle on Martyrdom".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back