Who Knows,In Five Years We Could Be Purchasing "Race And Gender Change Kits" At Wal-Mart.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana::boobies: And who just can't wait? Just think, maybe by 2020 we will be walking through our
local wal-marts and come upon an isle fully loaded with up to 50 kinds of race and
gender "Switch-Kits". Hey, don't we all feel like becoming the opposite sex or a
completely different race at least three times a week? I know I do!!!
This will be the I-Pod trend of the future. Thank You Bruce Jenner and that
Bright and Amazing white bitch who decided that she needed to become the
President of the NAACP! you just gave "Johnson and Johnson" a new idea !!!

and in your replies, please inform us of what race/and or gender you often feel like changing to time to time.

I just prefer my own clone of a younger me, larger penis also, to graph my head upon....then we can lay my other body to rest....I wonder what that costs now a days???

i have always wanted to be a five foot, 4 inch white woman, about 130 pounds, wearing a white glove in my left hand, baseball bat in the right, and just jumping on real old cars parked in allyways, and just bashing all of the windows to smitherenes.

i have always wanted to be a five foot, 4 inch white woman, about 130 pounds, wearing a white glove in my left hand, baseball bat in the right, and just jumping on real old cars parked in allyways, and just bashing all of the windows to smitherenes.
Well at least you keep buzy...

i could do this in Baltimore, and the locals would just walk by and never take notice, just another day in Baltimore.

i could do this in Baltimore, and the locals would just walk by and never take notice, just another day in Baltimore.
Same here in hillbilly Missouri...

do they sometimes carry out "The Dead" like they did in the movie "The Holy Grail"?

do they sometimes carry out "The Dead" like they did in the movie "The Holy Grail"?
If you are rich enough to own a cart...

:banana::boobies: And who just can't wait? Just think, maybe by 2020 we will be walking through our
local wal-marts and come upon an isle fully loaded with up to 50 kinds of race and
gender "Switch-Kits". Hey, don't we all feel like becoming the opposite sex or a
completely different race at least three times a week? I know I do!!!
This will be the I-Pod trend of the future. Thank You Bruce Jenner and that
Bright and Amazing white bitch who decided that she needed to become the
President of the NAACP! you just gave "Johnson and Johnson" a new idea !!!
If the FDA approves them. ( How much money is on the table? )

Just take one from the local grocery store.....

but what if i want to become Spamela Anderson for a week?

I want to be a Klingon hermaphrodite...... No particular reason why.......

but what if i want to become Spamela Anderson for a week?
Then have the hired help steal one from the grocery store. :dunno:

I never thought about the "five-finger" discount store. Great idea, thanks.

I can just see Al Sharpton buying the "Typical White Guy" kit, then the next day go into a hood and beat the bajesus out of a teen male who was only walking the streets with ice tea and skittles, and making sure a friend video tapes it!

I never thought about the "five-finger" discount store. Great idea, thanks.
Once you have it the possibilities are endless:
dffd508eaef34d50869b2be47b9ca263.jpg

shopping-cart-grill.jpg

3303e68cb3c2871d0d1cad46dec2247b.jpg

Maybe even build your own "monster cart"......

tumblr_l7a8iedwf01qa1nmpo1_500.jpg

hey, just give it another 5 years, by the year 2025, we will have star wars kits. I have always wanted to be that huge fat slug that was trying to hook up with the princess. (the one that was famous for wearing that revealing outfit)

Forum List

Back