🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who likes this kind of music?

Nope, that was yer boy tRump.

I'll ask again: What have Democrats banned?
OK, I have told this at other times. Democrats pulled a famous stunt. They believed after FDR that their path was to take control of Unions, of the Teachers and the Media. With that they ran the country. I believe even you know the Democrats control the Unions, the Teachers and the media. Take FOX news, Democrats attack it all the time. They know the rest favors them and do not attack the MSM at all.

OK, I have told this at other times. Democrats pulled a famous stunt. They believed after FDR that their path was to take control of Unions, of the Teachers and the Media. With that they ran the country. I believe even you know the Democrats control the Unions, the Teachers and the media. Take FOX news, Democrats attack it all the time. They know the rest favors them and do not attack the MSM at all.
This si a simple question, four little words, stop deflecting.

What have Democrats banned?

This si a simple question, four little words, stop deflecting.

What have Democrats banned?
When you think of banning stuff, you think of laws. So the correct question has to be what laws did they pass. They have the history of this country passing all kinds of laws. They specialize in passing laws. From raising taxes to removing freedom, they excel at creating laws. All a Law amounts to is a banning.

When you think of banning stuff, you think of laws. So the correct question has to be what laws did they pass. They have the history of this country passing all kinds of laws. They specialize in passing laws. From raising taxes to removing freedom, they excel at creating laws. All a Law amounts to is a banning.
So you still can't think of anything?

Wait, that's not already a thing?
Who wanted the Social Media to ban Trump? What paper banned Trump? Democrats next move is to ban bump stocks. But worse, they talk all the time about they want guns banned. Any student of Government knows by now the Democrats speciality is passing laws.
Those always ban something.

"want to".

You said Democrats ban everything.

What have they banned?
Many things such as your income. They banned you from having all of your income to use as you wanted to.

Forum List

Back