Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

What matters is...in what phase of fetal development does a fetus begin to have sensations. Without a cerebral cortex, there cannot be self awareness, emotions, awareness of pain, memories, or any of the brain acitvity that post birth humans have. There is a reason you don't remember being a fetus. Your brain was not developed to the point where you could experience anything
Infants and handicapped people and the elderly may lack self-awareness. Should we kill them too?

And check this out: Doctors on Fetal Pain

You seem to feel that if a human falls beneath some arbitrary line of mental development it is okay to kill them. You know that could result in mass murder of inconvenient populations.

Last edited:
Until you guys learn to be realistic about human sexuality and reproduction just shut up about PP. Your dislike of them is ignorant and moronic, and so is your view that fetuses are people. They aren't, obviously.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?
Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

Time and tides change the rules...
One person is younger than the other. So what?

You're dodging the question.

Harnessing parental instincts is at the core of the pro life efforts to simplify this issue into a purely emotiona argument.

We're talking about medicine, and science here.

Since pro lifers dn't get traction quoting the bible, the've tapped other appeals to emotions, Like Fiorina taking about "national character"

You pro lifers really don't understand you're the judgementa bad guys....do you?

Until you guys learn to be realistic about human sexuality and reproduction just shut up about PP. Your dislike of them is ignorant and moronic, and so is your view that fetuses are people. They aren't, obviously.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?
Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

For the Left.....killing of either is fine.

1. President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
    Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
"I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer"

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals."He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born.In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed....Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.Often, it is not wrong at all."
Peter Singer, "Practical Ethics," Cambridge University Press, 1979, p. 191.

b. Perhaps this is why you would not excoriate the following:
"Police say they're questioning the mother of a newborn baby girl - her umbilical cord still attached - found dead outside a Bronx apartment building.

No arrests have been made.

According to the New York City Police Department, the infant was thrown out a seventh-floor apartment building window with the umbilical cord still attached just after 3:30 p.m. The building is on West 183rd Street near Loring Place North in Morris Heights."
Newborn baby with umbilical cord attached dies after being tossed from window in Bronx
You're losing it.

Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers.

You're just making up lies, because you're hysterical

PP would not exist if there weren't a need for their services.

By 'services,' you must mean the $6 million that they have contributed to the Democrats.

No.

The fact remains.

The fact remains that PP is a private organization free to support those political organizations that support them just as every other corporation or lobbying group does. No federal money is used for that purpose.

Why would Planned Parenthood contribute to the party that is trying to ban them?

Nobody's trying to ban them.... just end taxpayer funding of an organization engaging in infanticide and primarily of minorities... not to mention the director alone makes over $600,000 annually.

Fetuses are living human beings at an early stage of development. They require oxygen to survive, so that makes them living. They are composed of human DNA so that makes them human.
What evidence do you have that makes them NOT living human beings?
Talking points?
Oh yeah...and by the way....I am pro choice.
It doesn't matter if they're living, because bacteria is living.

What matters is...in what phase of fetal development does a fetus begin to have sensations. Without a cerebral cortex, there cannot be self awareness, emotions, awareness of pain, memories, or any of the brain acitvity that post birth humans have. There is a reason you don't remember being a fetus. Your brain was not developed to the point where you could experience anything

Pro lifers are trying to manipulate parental instincts, which are irrational by neccessity, to assert that 1st and 2nd trimester fetuses are "babies". Because that term helps legitimize their unsound hysterical reactions to the termination of fetus.

Never, on any issue in my lifetime, have I seen the type of hysterical reasoning pro lifers are engaging in. One may have to go as far back as Scopes Monkey, or Salem.

"It doesn't matter if they're living,"
Sieg Heil, you dunce.

The human DNA is there at conception.
Human DNA is there when we pull the plug on Grandma when she's bran dead.

Human DNA is there in every sperm and unfertilized egg.

Human DNA is there in ISIS members.

That'sthe kind of flawed hsyterical argument I was talking about

Let me give you a moment to re-think your post.

One example is no longer healthy and capable of living, one is a savage killer.....

...and, no, sperm nor egg have the double helix of DNA prior to fertilization.

Clearly you've failed in finding a way to excuse your murder of innocent human life.
It must mean you recognize the base immorality of same.

Reform yourself.

Reminder....the thread is in opposition to federal funding of the murders....not ending abortions.
Don't try to conflate them.

The fact remains that PP is a private organization free to support those political organizations that support them just as every other corporation or lobbying group does. No federal money is used for that purpose.

"No federal money is used for that purpose."

False.

Research the term 'fungible.'

Research accounting practices and Hyde amendment compliance.
Wingnuts must be getting pretty desperate if they have to claim "racism" in their attacks on PP.

Seems you require a regular upbraiding...

You are unaware that the origination of Planned Parenthood was to diminish the number blacks...

"It was in 1939 that Sanger's larger vision for dealing with the reproductive practices of black Americans emerged. After the January 1939 merger of her Clinical Research Bureau and the ABCL to form the Birth Control Federation of America, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble was selected to become the BCFA regional director for the South. Dr. Gamble, of the soap-manufacturing Procter and Gamble company, was no newcomer to Sanger's organization. He had previously served as director at large to the predecessor ABCL.

Gamble wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled “Suggestions for the Negro Project,” in which he recognized that “black leaders might regard birth control as an extermination plot.” He suggested black leaders be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.36 Yet Sanger's reply reflects Gamble's ambivalence about having blacks in authoritative positions:

I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full-time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience ... that, while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table, which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and ... knowledge, which ... will have far-reaching results among the colored people.37

Sanger knew blacks were a religious people—and how useful ministers would be to her project. She wrote in the same letter:

The minister's work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members [emphasis added]."
The Negro Project and Margaret Sanger

Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

PC you are a dishonest fucktard and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Less than 4% of PP clinics that offer abortive services are located in neighborhoods where more than 1/3 of the population are black and for your information Margaret Sanger was vehemently anti-abortion.

1. Your vulgarity bespeaks an inadequate intellect.

2. "Sanger’s legacy today, which is being carried on by Planned Parenthood, includes the devastating impact of “birth control” on the black community. Planned Parenthood has continued the practice of targeting the black population. Over 30% of all abortions are performed on black women and close to 40% of black pregnancies end in abortion."
Margaret Sanger Quotes, History, and Biography - Research, Statistics, and History on Abortion & Human Rights

1. What "devastating impact"?
2. What evidence do you have that blacks are "targeted"?

3. "The modern day abortion rights movement began as the American Birth Control League in 1921. Among its founding board members were Margaret Sanger, Lothrup Stoddard, and C. C. Little. The latter two people were known for their racist views, but Margaret Sanger continually shows up in the company of other racists. In fact, she was the guest speaker at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Silverlake, N. J. in 1926.[1]

Guilt by association? Sanger was typical of her era in regards to racist views but you need a bit more than that to accuse her of black genocide.

She was not a guest speaker at a "KKK Rally" - she gave a talk on birth control to the Women's Auxilliary of the KKK - an experience she described as "weird".

Not only did she not disassociate herself from these racist views, her own writings leave little doubt as to her sympathies. In implementing a plan called the "Negro Project," that was designed to sterilize Blacks and reduce the number of Black children being born in the south, Sanger wrote:

"[We propose to] hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
Abortion - A Liberal Cause? (Margaret Sanger and Eugenics)

Have you read the entire tract that quote was excised from?

4. " Margaret Sanger and her organization began to be primary sponsors of abortion rights during her lifetime. But because she had associated herself with Adolph Hitler, praising him for his racial politics of eugenics, she changed the name of American Birth Control League to Planned Parenthood during WWII in order to disguise her racist past."
Linda Perlman Gordon,
"Woman's Body, Woman's Right: Birth Control In America,"' p. 347.

Fundamentalist Deceit: An American Tradition: The Demonizing of Margaret Sanger
The Facts:

Even more than her links with American eugenicists, Sanger's so-called association with Ernst Rudin, the director of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry in Munich, who helped align prevalent eugenic theories with Nazi race policy, has been featured in nearly every right-wing assault on Sanger’s legacy. The grounds for charges that she knew, corresponded with, or influenced Rudin stem from the April 1933 Birth Control Review (BCR), a special "sterilization number." Rudin did contribute an article to this issue, as did Harry Laughlin and Leon Whitney and other eugenicists. The issue also included excerpts from the works of Havelock Ellis and influential gynecologist Robert Dickinson. Taken as a whole, the issue presents a clear, if not always comfortable, debate on compulsory sterilization, with forceful arguments for and against, and calls for further research on sterilization as a eugenic measure. The magazine presented many opposing views on the subject, because it was a formal debate!

Worst of all for this lie is the fact that Sanger had resigned as editor of the BCR in 1929 and no longer had any affiliation with the publication. Nevertheless the Birth Control Review issue has been held out like a smoking gun in the campaign to brand Sanger a sterilization missionary and Nazi sympathizer. What is never noted is that the one voice absent in the issue is Margaret Sanger’s.

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition
The first thing I want to say in relation to my attitude regarding the present War and World Peace is that before Hitler came into power in Germany I was one of the few Americans who joined the Anti-Nazi Committee and gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

↑My attitude was open & above board as↓ my name was on the stationery and periodicals and leaflets which were distributed ↑by this Comm↓ over Germany, Scandinavia, England, and Italy and the United States.

By every means available this Committee tried to arouse the interest of England's Prime Minister and Press, to combat the advance of Nazism. They refused to print the warnings or to listen to the facts given until the Jewish bankers in Europe began to realize that Nazism was a twin sister to Communism as far as private property was concerned.

When Hitler got into the saddle and burned all books he considered (not immoral) but dangerous to the State, my three books were destroyed and have not been allowed to circulate in Germany. The publisher and translator were put into concentration camps and I have never heard of them since.

As soon as Hitler began his tirade against the Democracies, the Anti-Nazi Committee went underground and added to its program--"Anti-War and Anti-Nazi." This valiant little band of workers have endangered their lives again and again by daring to give out facts to the Press outside of Germany, but are constantly adding to their numbers in secret. Almost daily members of the original group must escape into other countries in order to avoid death and torture. It will be because of the work of this group any revolution in Germany must come. While I do not, and cannot, communicate directly with this underground group of valiant workers I hear in various ways and thru methods their activities, and continue to send contributions to help their work.

In the very earliest days of Hitler's power it was the women and men in the liberal and advanced thinking movements of which many were my friends whose work was destroyed, homes confiscated, they themselves either escaped, were put into concentration camps or met death. Women doctors at one time in the highest positions of medical science are today unknown and no one can account for what has happened to them. Germany has put the clock back ↑100 years↓ for the women of Germany and perhaps to a certain extent for the women of Europe.

These brief facts I set forth to say at the outset that what I say later is not based on my sympathy or approval of Nazi Germany.

Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals."He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born.In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed....Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.Often, it is not wrong at all."

"Police say they're questioning the mother of a newborn baby girl - her umbilical cord still attached - found dead outside a Bronx apartment building.

According to the New York City Police Department, the infant was thrown out a seventh-floor apartment building window with the umbilical cord still attached just after 3:30 p.m. The building is on West 183rd Street near Loring Place North in Morris Heights."
Newborn baby with umbilical cord attached dies after being tossed from window in Bronx
You're losing it.

Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers.

"Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers."

Of course it is.

You elected a President who was copacetic with allowing a baby born.....born....as a result of a botched abortion to die unattended.
That's called infanticide.

And....I never lie.

Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

Singer is rational, and he can following a line of reasoning end to end, hence why you reject his reasoning.

Infants and handicapped people and the elderly may lack self-awareness. Should we kill them too?

You seem to feel that if a human falls beneath some arbitrary line of mental development it is okay to kill them. You know that could result in mass murder of inconvenient populations.
It's not an arbitrary line of mental development.

In Roe V Wade...where do you think they came up with the difference between the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimesters? It the development of a cerebral cortex.

This "Doctors on Feta Pain" website is nothing but a pro life web site.

I'm wondering why I'm bothering to discuss this with you, if you'd offer smething like that to support your position

False.

Wingnuts must be getting pretty desperate if they have to claim "racism" in their attacks on PP.

You are unaware that the origination of Planned Parenthood was to diminish the number blacks...

No. It wasn't.

"It was in 1939 that Sanger's larger vision for dealing with the reproductive practices of black Americans emerged. After the January 1939 merger of her Clinical Research Bureau and the ABCL to form the Birth Control Federation of America, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble was selected to become the BCFA regional director for the South. Dr. Gamble, of the soap-manufacturing Procter and Gamble company, was no newcomer to Sanger's organization. He had previously served as director at large to the predecessor ABCL.

Gamble wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled “Suggestions for the Negro Project,” in which he recognized that “black leaders might regard birth control as an extermination plot.” He suggested black leaders be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.36 Yet Sanger's reply reflects Gamble's ambivalence about having blacks in authoritative positions:

I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full-time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience ... that, while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table, which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and ... knowledge, which ... will have far-reaching results among the colored people.37

Sanger knew blacks were a religious people—and how useful ministers would be to her project. She wrote in the same letter:

The minister's work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members [emphasis added]."

MSPP / Newsletter / Newsletter #28 (Fall 2001)

Arguments persist about whether or not the Negro Project was purely a racist endeavor (search for "Sanger" "Negro Project" and "racism" on the Internet and be prepared for the onslaught). Certainly the patriarchal racism of the time that guided many of the social policies in Washington and the practices of philanthropic and charitable organizations working to "lift up" African-Americans, dictated both the Federation's and Sanger's approach to blacks and birth control. The public rationale for the Project was rooted in economics, tax-payer burden, and the social threats posed by what was perceived to be an exploding black underclass, rather than the health and sexual liberation of black women (though it should be notes that the birth control movement largely ignored the issue of women's —black or white— sexual autonomy in the interwar years). And there is no doubt that a good number of medical professionals involved in the birth control movement exhibited strong racist sentiments, some of them arguing for and even carrying out compulsory sterilization on black women considered to be of low intelligence and therefore not capable of choosing not to control their fertility, as well as on those deemed morally or behaviorally deviant. But there is no evidence that Sanger or even the Federation coerced or intended to coerce black women into using birth control. The fundamental belief, underscored at every meeting, mentioned in much of the behind-the-scenes correspondence, and evident in all the printed material put out by the Division of Negro Service, was that uncontrolled fertility presented the greatest burden to the poor, and Southern blacks were among the poorest Americans. In fact, the Negro Project did not differ very much from the earlier birth control campaigns in the rural South designed to test simpler methods on poor, uneducated and mostly white agricultural communities. Following these other efforts in the South, it would have been more racist, in Sanger's mind, to ignore African-Americans in the South than to fail at trying to raise the health and economic standards of their communities.

Another dose of truth?

Sure:

"As liberals excoriate Republican Congressman Steve Scalise for speaking to a group with a reported connection to David Duke, former KKK member, I’m reminded today—on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade—of a moment that liberals will never dare acknowledge: a 1926 speech to the KKK by one of their most revered ideological darlings, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger.

Unlike Scalise, Sanger did not unwittingly speak to a group with a link (direct or indirect) to the KKK through a member. No, Margaret knowingly went directly to the Real McCoy—straight to the dragon’s mouth. In May 1926, a hopeful spring day, this progressive icon, this liberal hero, this founding mother of one of liberalism’s most sacred organizations, Planned Parenthood, an organization that liberals demand we fund with tax dollars, went directly to a KKK meeting and spoke at length to the faithful."
Reflections on Roe: When Margaret Sanger Spoke to the KKK

Clearly, you are clueless about the origins of your favorite groups, in this case one with ties to both the KKK and Adolph Hitler.

But, then....you are clueless about so very many things.

She gave one talk to the Women's Auxilliary of the KKK.

Are you saying she was a member? Did she do work on their behalf or under their auspices? Did she praise them or promote them? What exactly did she do besides give a talk to the women's auxilliary. What ties did she have to Hitler? Please fill us in with some actual evidence instead of your usual garbage :)

Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

Singer is rational, and he can following a line of reasoning end to end, hence why you reject his reasoning.

No doubt you find the most extreme, perverted line of thinking rational. More proof, as if we needed more, that you are mentally ill.

False.

Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Less than 4% of PP clinics that offer abortive services are located in neighborhoods where more than 1/3 of the population are black and for your information Margaret Sanger was vehemently anti-abortion.

2. "Sanger’s legacy today, which is being carried on by Planned Parenthood, includes the devastating impact of “birth control” on the black community. Planned Parenthood has continued the practice of targeting the black population. Over 30% of all abortions are performed on black women and close to 40% of black pregnancies end in abortion."
Margaret Sanger Quotes, History, and Biography - Research, Statistics, and History on Abortion & Human Rights

3. "The modern day abortion rights movement began as the American Birth Control League in 1921. Among its founding board members were Margaret Sanger, Lothrup Stoddard, and C. C. Little. The latter two people were known for their racist views, but Margaret Sanger continually shows up in the company of other racists. In fact, she was the guest speaker at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Silverlake, N. J. in 1926.[1]

Guilt by association? Sanger was typical of her era in regards to racist views but you need a bit more than that to accuse her of black genocide.

She was not a guest speaker at a "KKK Rally" - she gave a talk on birth control to the Women's Auxilliary of the KKK - an experience she described as "weird".

Not only did she not disassociate herself from these racist views, her own writings leave little doubt as to her sympathies. In implementing a plan called the "Negro Project," that was designed to sterilize Blacks and reduce the number of Black children being born in the south, Sanger wrote:

"[We propose to] hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

4. " Margaret Sanger and her organization began to be primary sponsors of abortion rights during her lifetime. But because she had associated herself with Adolph Hitler, praising him for his racial politics of eugenics, she changed the name of American Birth Control League to Planned Parenthood during WWII in order to disguise her racist past."
Linda Perlman Gordon,

The Facts:

Even more than her links with American eugenicists, Sanger's so-called association with Ernst Rudin, the director of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry in Munich, who helped align prevalent eugenic theories with Nazi race policy, has been featured in nearly every right-wing assault on Sanger’s legacy. The grounds for charges that she knew, corresponded with, or influenced Rudin stem from the April 1933 Birth Control Review (BCR), a special "sterilization number." Rudin did contribute an article to this issue, as did Harry Laughlin and Leon Whitney and other eugenicists. The issue also included excerpts from the works of Havelock Ellis and influential gynecologist Robert Dickinson. Taken as a whole, the issue presents a clear, if not always comfortable, debate on compulsory sterilization, with forceful arguments for and against, and calls for further research on sterilization as a eugenic measure. The magazine presented many opposing views on the subject, because it was a formal debate!

Worst of all for this lie is the fact that Sanger had resigned as editor of the BCR in 1929 and no longer had any affiliation with the publication. Nevertheless the Birth Control Review issue has been held out like a smoking gun in the campaign to brand Sanger a sterilization missionary and Nazi sympathizer. What is never noted is that the one voice absent in the issue is Margaret Sanger’s.

The first thing I want to say in relation to my attitude regarding the present War and World Peace is that before Hitler came into power in Germany I was one of the few Americans who joined the Anti-Nazi Committee and gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

↑My attitude was open & above board as↓ my name was on the stationery and periodicals and leaflets which were distributed ↑by this Comm↓ over Germany, Scandinavia, England, and Italy and the United States.

By every means available this Committee tried to arouse the interest of England's Prime Minister and Press, to combat the advance of Nazism. They refused to print the warnings or to listen to the facts given until the Jewish bankers in Europe began to realize that Nazism was a twin sister to Communism as far as private property was concerned.

When Hitler got into the saddle and burned all books he considered (not immoral) but dangerous to the State, my three books were destroyed and have not been allowed to circulate in Germany. The publisher and translator were put into concentration camps and I have never heard of them since.

As soon as Hitler began his tirade against the Democracies, the Anti-Nazi Committee went underground and added to its program--"Anti-War and Anti-Nazi." This valiant little band of workers have endangered their lives again and again by daring to give out facts to the Press outside of Germany, but are constantly adding to their numbers in secret. Almost daily members of the original group must escape into other countries in order to avoid death and torture. It will be because of the work of this group any revolution in Germany must come. While I do not, and cannot, communicate directly with this underground group of valiant workers I hear in various ways and thru methods their activities, and continue to send contributions to help their work.

In the very earliest days of Hitler's power it was the women and men in the liberal and advanced thinking movements of which many were my friends whose work was destroyed, homes confiscated, they themselves either escaped, were put into concentration camps or met death. Women doctors at one time in the highest positions of medical science are today unknown and no one can account for what has happened to them. Germany has put the clock back ↑100 years↓ for the women of Germany and perhaps to a certain extent for the women of Europe.

These brief facts I set forth to say at the outset that what I say later is not based on my sympathy or approval of Nazi Germany.

"What "devastating impact"?

How immune to logic and rectitude must you be not to recognize over 300,000 murders as more than devastating?

You are the poster child for "Infamy."

Last edited:
Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

You're losing it.

"Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers."

Of course it is.

You elected a President who was copacetic with allowing a baby born.....born....as a result of a botched abortion to die unattended.

And....I never lie.
Okay, you're drunk then.

Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born.

And do you expect anyone to believe...Obama wants post birth babies to die?

Do you know how unbalanced that is?......get help woman.

It's not an arbitrary line of mental development.

In Roe V Wade...where do you think they came up with the difference between the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimesters? It the development of a cerebral cortex.

I'm wondering why I'm bothering to discuss this with you, if you'd offer smething like that to support your position
Even if when fetuses can feel pain is actually locked down, he have fixes for that eh? No worries. We can manage suffering but abortion will always be necessary and hopefully an option as well even when it isn't.

Linda Perlman Gordon,

The Facts:

"What "devastating impact"?

How immune to logic and rectitude must you be not to over 300,000 murders as less than devastating?

You are the poster child for "Infamy."

Ok, ignoring for a moment the childish insults, can you answer a simple question? What "devastating impact"?

Abortion is legal, so it isn't murder.
Women willingly choose or do not choose to terminate a pregnancy.
There appears to be no dramatic loss of population.

Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

You're losing it.

Of course it is.

And....I never lie.
Okay, you're drunk then.

Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born.

Post-birth abortions are valid but you won't find any well-known Pro-Choices advocating for them. That's too hot to handle for most.

So infants or the handicapped or the elderly who have an insufficiently developed or damaged cortex can be killed?

So they must be wrong because they disagree with you?! Are you always this irrational?

More facts for you to ignore: Fetal Anesthesia Expert: Unborn Children Feel Pain, Even Before Viability

Last edited:
Fetus
young-fetus.jpg

Person
toddler-blocks.jpg

You're losing it.

Of course it is.

And....I never lie.
Okay, you're drunk then.

Post-birth abortions are valid but you won't find any well-known Pro-Choices advocating for them. That's too hot to handle for most.
I didn't even know post birth abortions are possible. Because the pregnancy is at an end when the baby is born, so nothing to abort.

What do you mean?...babies that die during or after birth?

Forum List

Back