Who needs the FBI, DNI, CIA, etc...We have Mark Levin...

If anyone with a brain needed MORE proof that the orange charlatan is either insane or a clever impostor in the oval office, one needs to look at where this so-called "president" gets his information to divert public attention from his real and ever-increasing problems.

Rather than asking for his daily briefing from our intelligence agencies, this nitwit probably accesses Breitbart or the Blaze........and whereas other serious people pick up the NYT or WashPost or WSJ in the morning to catch up on legitimate news, Trump probably picks up the National Inquirer.

BUT, his deplorable base DOES love the clown.......at least for now.

Just more mindless speculation on the OP part. Funny to read though. Thanks for keeping us all laughing, gnat.

If anyone with a brain needed MORE proof that the orange charlatan is either insane or a clever impostor in the oval office, one needs to look at where this so-called "president" gets his information to divert public attention from his real and ever-increasing problems.

Rather than asking for his daily briefing from our intelligence agencies, this nitwit probably accesses Breitbart or the Blaze........and whereas other serious people pick up the NYT or WashPost or WSJ in the morning to catch up on legitimate news, Trump probably picks up the National Inquirer.

Just more mindless speculation on the OP part. Funny to read though. Thanks for keeping us all laughing, gnat.

Trump accusing Obama of ordering a wiretap is the real speculation and made up crap....Look in the mirror.

Trump said something incredibly stupid with no evidence.

66% of Americans, including 43% of Americans, want a special prosecutor not Congress to get to the bottom of it all.

No, they want to get to the bottom of O and hillarys 8 years of lies, perpetual wars, cronyism, and corruption.

never meant to convince any of the trump lap dog morons with my posts......They'll remain stupid until royally screwed by him....

Careful when you bend over.....LOL

Knowledgeable and thinking fair-minded Americans know that Trump, Levin, infowars, breitbart,and the Alt Right are now engaged in a RICO operation to take over America.

Trump is trying to take over america? Is he unaware that he is President?

Last edited:

lol...hey, how come you're not talking about Sessions?...lol...that's the real genius of Trump

I see that Jake fellow roaming around offering up jewels that resemble fresh turds. Wait, he told us hillary was a done deal for prez.

Conservatives are so full of themselves that they seriously believe that we don't need any institutions or anything...There uneducated opinion is everything.

Please show me where any conservative has ever said that. Please Matthew...show me.

You are the uneducated moron who does nothing but spout your talking points that come off the paper you wiped your ass with.

Conservatives believe in a necessary limited federal government (you know the one created by our liberal founders).

Again, was Flynn Wire taped at Trump Tower?

Or Is Clapper lying about no Wire Tapping at Trump Tower?

OR is he lying about no Russian Collusion?

Knowledgeable and thinking fair-minded Americans know that Trump, Levin, infowars, breitbart,and the Alt Right are now engaged in a RICO operation to take over America.

Yeah, saw ya struggling/drowning there, figured I'd throw ya life line.

Well, thanks....Didn't really need a "life line".....Its not like I'm really dealing with half-way smart, right wingers here.
t
Yeah, saw ya struggling/drowning there, figured I'd throw ya life line.

Well, thanks....Didn't really need a "life line".....Its not like I'm really dealing with half-way smart, right wingers here.
half way smart would still make them twice as smart as they need to be

Forum List

Back