Who On This Board Thinks

Corporations exist Without People.

• Total voters
No you wish that was real.

That's not how it works...

You would get taxed more in that scenario anyways.

Not to mention the transfer of all ones wealth into capital investments...

It's blatant ignorance on your part....
Educate yourself.

S corporations, or Subchapter S corporations, produce several tax benefits as compared to sole proprietorships, partnerships, and C corporations.

The big benefit--and the one that people usually talk about--is the payroll tax savings. To understand how this works, let me compare two alternatives: A sole proprietor making $90,000 a year and an S Corporation making $90,000 a year.

Of course, the taxes that a sole proprietor pays depends on his or her filing status, itemized deductions and family size, but typically such a person might pay about $12,000 in federal income taxes. The person might also pay another chunk in state income taxes.

In addition to these income taxes, the proprietor also pays a 15.3% self-employment tax on the $90,000 of business profits. Roughly, this self-employment tax (which is equivalent to Social security and Medicare tax) equals $13,000.

Things usually work differently for the S corporation, however. To make calculations easy, assume the S corporation is owned by a single shareholder. In this case, the S corporation must break the $90,000 of profit into two buckets: wages and the leftover (which is called a distributive share). If the wages equal $40,000 and the leftover distributive share equals $50,000, the business pays Social Security and Medicare taxes (equivalent to self-employment tax) equal to roughly $6,000.

In this case, even though the two businesses make the exact same amount of money, the S corporation pays roughly $7,000 less in tax each year.

S Corporation Benefits Explained by a Small Business CPA

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get an S code exemption??
It is not difficult at all. All you need to do is file some paperwork.

No, that was not racist...

Show me where I believe I'm superior to another race?

It's funny but not racist...

A person slanting their eyes and saying "ching chong ding dong" to a Chinese person isn't necessarily out of the belief that their race is superior to the other race.

Just because you know how to read a dictionary doesn't mean that the definition is the only definition. Racism and racial discrimination are interchangeable terms to define what you just did.

:lol:

I could care less how you feel.

How I feel is all that matters...

Xing dong bing bong...

Who cares?????

I'm a dego wap dego t wearing spaghetti slurping bastard...

I suppose it's ok to talk shit about myself because I'm of Sicilian heritage???

Who fucking cares???

So you're fine with being a racist then and don't care. Okay.

What the hell is wrong with Willard anyways???

I'm a Paul supporter to boot.

Willard is a lot better than Hussein...

In what way is it better? I don't have a preference, though Willard is a really uncommon name and thus kind of weird to my ears... whereas Hussein is not uncommon and I actually know what the name means.

But Hussein sounds so much more like a terrorist name huh!

Last edited:

Did you hear that? It was the point whizzing by your pea brain. The law is the law although I would be interested in the exact case but thats neither here nor there.

The politics is that this is a losing case for the wingnuts which is why you've had your meltdown today. The laughing on the video is just indicative of just far out of touch your guy is.

You're boy has sided with the "corporations are people crowd" which is an incredibly unpopular thing to do.

But hey, you're right...it's the law. Enjoy your "victory" there sport.

is that your race card? "having a meltdown"? there is zero evidence that I had a meltdown. so sit on it and spin.

Starting a second thread to highlight Mittens err I mean Willard's very unpopular stance wasn't very smart. I can only think that you didn't have all of your wits about you when you did while blinded by rage at having to support him.

It's okay. I understand. Sometimes, you just have to accept that you're going to lose big-time and go on from there. We know you supported Gingrich and he crashed and burned royally....at the hands of the man you're going to vote for.....how sick is that?

And Cain before that...

And it was probably Bachman before him.

What ever.......... Time to face reality.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.​

WillowTrees likes Santorum.

Oh, and I think she supports that guy Rick Santorum for the GOP nomination.

is that your race card? "having a meltdown"? there is zero evidence that I had a meltdown. so sit on it and spin.

Starting a second thread to highlight Mittens err I mean Willard's very unpopular stance wasn't very smart. I can only think that you didn't have all of your wits about you when you did while blinded by rage at having to support him.

It's okay. I understand. Sometimes, you just have to accept that you're going to lose big-time and go on from there. We know you supported Gingrich and he crashed and burned royally....at the hands of the man you're going to vote for.....how sick is that?

And Cain before that...

I like anybody except insane hussein.. yep I duz.

Not Willard...he makes them ride on the top of the car in a carrier...shitting itself in fear the whole time.

How do you know the dog was shitting itself in fear?

[
As for corporate "personhood", I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

(sigh)

Would you like a list of Texas corporate executives who have been convicted? Does the name Ken Lay ring a bell?

Jeff Skilling?

Andrew Fastow?

As for the Texas corporation Enron, the market executed it.

I answered no based on the question.

Corporations are actually treated much better than the average American.

If I dumped a bunch of oil in a pond or in general bent rules to better serve me I'd end up in jail.

And Cain before that...

Oh...its the angry white man syndrome. I should have spotted it.

Not Willard...he makes them ride on the top of the car in a carrier...shitting itself in fear the whole time.

As for corporate "personhood", I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Schools are built by people. I guess schools are people too using Willow's "logic". Churches? People. Basically, if man made it, it's a person. And they said we'd never clone anything....

As for Texas...they have laws in Texas?

I answered no based on the question.

Corporations are actually treated much better than the average American.

If I dumped a bunch of oil in a pond or in general bent rules to better serve me I'd end up in jail.

But as a corporation....you *may* have to pay a fine and as we saw with BP...you can dump a whole lot of oil and get an apology from Congress.

Yeah...we're all people....

Interesting that the topic brought up last night was "free speech" in reference to the Citizen's United case....as if all of that media being produced and bought is "free" in any way.

Well, if corporations are considered people, what would the penalty be for a "corporation" or which or who of the real people are going to be prosecuted when they break the law?
If someone dies or is killed from the result of a "corporation" who goes on trial. The corporation or one of the real people or combination of both. Where do you draw the line for the other parts of personal responsibility involved in personhood?:eek:

Well, if corporations are considered people, what would the penalty be for a "corporation" or which or who of the real people are going to be prosecuted when they break the law?
If someone dies or is killed from the result of a "corporation" who goes on trial. The corporation or one of the real people or combination of both. Where do you draw the line for the other parts of personal responsibility involved in personhood?:eek:

I don't disagree that in the eyes of the law, corporations are people.

The politics of it is that such statements of corporate personhood are very unpopular since nobody feels in their gut that the local Wal Mart is anything except a place of commerce or the hospital is a place to get well or a Starbucks is a place to hang out and get some coffee.

Nobody sends them birthday cards or wonders how they are feeling.

Unfortunately for Willard, his pronouncement, full throated and boisterous defense of corporate personhood here:

http://http://youtu.be/KlPQkd_AA6c

Is very unpopular. Which is why you see the wingnuts melting down.

They thought the TEA party was going to restore the soul of the GOP. Instead, the GOP is going to nominate the guy from the opposite end of the spectrum.

CandyassCorn you lost the argument a long time a go SCOTUS.. has ruled.

CandyassCorn you lost the argument a long time a go SCOTUS.. has ruled.

Yet again you miss the point.

The legal question (what case was that again?) is one thing...the political ramifications are another. The courts have upheld flag burning. So are you for flag burning? If not, why not? It's legal after all

PS: I voted yes on your poll. We're not having an argument. You're just having a meltdown and can't understand things. They'll be clearer for you around the middle of the Summer.

A person slanting their eyes and saying "ching chong ding dong" to a Chinese person isn't necessarily out of the belief that their race is superior to the other race.

Just because you know how to read a dictionary doesn't mean that the definition is the only definition. Racism and racial discrimination are interchangeable terms to define what you just did.

:lol:

I could care less how you feel.

How I feel is all that matters...

Xing dong bing bong...

Who cares?????

I'm a dego wap dego t wearing spaghetti slurping bastard...

I suppose it's ok to talk shit about myself because I'm of Sicilian heritage???

Who fucking cares???

So you're fine with being a racist then and don't care. Okay.

What the hell is wrong with Willard anyways???

I'm a Paul supporter to boot.

Willard is a lot better than Hussein...

In what way is it better? I don't have a preference, though Willard is a really uncommon name and thus kind of weird to my ears... whereas Hussein is not uncommon and I actually know what the name means.

But Hussein sounds so much more like a terrorist name huh!

You could call both mud for all I care...

Forum List

Back