Who owns USMB???

The reason I ask is because we are sure given a lot of latitude on what goes on here.
Would twitter, facebook, ar15.com, Democratic underground tolerate what we get away with

We should give em credit for tolerance

The owners are likely unaware in what goes on here, but the Mods sure do.

Sometimes Trolling/off topic babble gets unaddressed too long wrecking threads.

They try hard not to censor anything, but the line between censorship and free speech gets blurred too often here.
Unless you piss one off. Then he/she waits around every corner for you to fuck up so they can ban you.

I have pissed off one of them in the PM area already, but I do it carefully and civilly.

The reason I ask is because we are sure given a lot of latitude on what goes on here.
Would twitter, facebook, ar15.com, Democratic underground tolerate what we get away with

They try hard not to censor anything, but the line between censorship and free speech gets blurred too often here.
Unless you piss one off. Then he/she waits around every corner for you to fuck up so they can ban you.

I have pissed off one of them in the PM area already, but I do it carefully and civilly.
Apparently a skill I have not mastered.

Lol

Apparently a skill I have not mastered.

Lol

Maybe because I am a moderator on several blogs and forum currently, if fact I have to go moderate a couple blogs shortly....... :cool:

Well who cares about who owns it. They make their money off the advertisements. The more people who sign up then they have the ability to get clients based on that number. It appears they also get some money from people who donate. Their political preference is green.
Stop lying about USMB being "green'. They owners are right wing nuts.

Well who cares about who owns it. They make their money off the advertisements. The more people who sign up then they have the ability to get clients based on that number. It appears they also get some money from people who donate. Their political preference is green.

And your evidence in support of that vicious attack is?????

IMHO it has been right wing since the history of forever! Not right wing nutters, though! First owner, and these owners, let the board alone and find it's own path....which has definitely been right wing, including right wing nutters....but I do not believe the owners are nutters.

IMHO it has been right wing since the history of forever! Not right wing nutters, though! First owner, and these owners, let the board alone and find it's own path....which has definitely been right wing, including right wing nutters....but I do not believe the owners are nutters.

Ok if you say so, but still no evidence produced.

By the way are there any left wing nutters in the forum?

Very few liberals compared to right wing nuts. And you already knew that.

Very few liberals compared to right wing nuts. And you already knew that.

That is your OPINION.....

Meanwhile what about the owners you claim are right wing nuts?

It’s a Jewish kid in Manhattan?? I think he is 14 and named Noah Silver

Oh when I said green, I meant that they like the money of green as any politician does.

Frankly they have allowed the kind of garbage that incites what happened today

This forum allows almost all free speech. There aren't many like that out there.

very different "platforms"

Sec 230 was designed for places like this, not social media as we know it today. it keeps people from being able to sue whoever owns the site for what you and i post. it's meant so that they don't HAVE to moderate us and have to decide what stays and goes.

this is by definition of the time - platform.

social media today is hiding behind those protections to be able to do specifically what S.230 said you won't have to do - moderate posts and determine what stays and goes.

since the tide today is in the favor of the left, they push it. they won't admit what things are and keep doing crap like "facebook is a private company they can do what they want" then demand someone has to bake gaycakes.

pretty much why we're at odds these days.

Forum List

Back