Who ran over Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Cops or younger brother?

Did human rights matter to the emperor of the Mayan empire in 300-900 AD? O'yess, the great empire of the America's treated people worse then the pariah's of Egypt.

Can you imagine how little a chief of old (of a smaller tribe) would of thought of such concepts.

I won't say your because I'm part but we didn't develop human rights.

My, my. That's random.

Either way, the guy did not look too good when captured

Face burned up, huge gash in his side, cuts all over

Not a pleasant demise

Many lies have already been told. In fact the only truth is the fact the Government/Media Complex will lie to us. Just ignore the fact our Government was completely aware of these guys and their activities. Move along people, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
When you have hundreds of people involved from dozens of law enforcement agencies, it takes a while to sort out the facts.

Meanwhile, the public is screaming for live streaming information about what is going on. 24 hour news channels have way too much time to fill. The police submit to the pressure and put out what they "know" before actually concluding an investigation.

This is obviously going to lead to conflicting bits of information being put out.

But I think we all know that if the police maintained silence until all the facts could be gathered, the same public would be screaming "COVER-UP!!!!"

The problem is that our country is overwhelmed with weak-minded people who manufacture shit in their heads in the absence of information. Then they are stupid enough to believe their own fantasies, and when real facts finally arrive, and those facts contradict what they made up in their heads, they scream "CONSPIRACY!!!!"

Fuck 'em. People like that who drink the demagogues' piss deserve to be lied to by their masters.

moh-boston-6_grande.jpg

As the one brother was running toward the officers the second got back into the SUV, turned it around in the street and proceeded to accelerate at the vehicle barricade. This image shows the black SUV charging the officer vehicles. (Taken 12:50:57AM)

172.jpg

"This image was taken from the east-facing window. As soon as the black SUV had left the street officers rushed toward the green sedan and the spot of the shooting. As soon as officers got to the vehicle they started alerting all others on scene that there were “IEDs” on the street and for everyone examining the scene to clear the entire street. Also pictured at the bottom of the image is a Watertown Police SUV that had crashed in our driveway at the start of the gunfight and had many of its windows shot out. (Taken 12:57:52AM)" via Andrew Kitzenberg/GetOnHand.com

This is from someone that lived in the neighborhood and saw it. This link will take you to more pics he took. Seems his room mates chair ended up with a bullet in it too.

OnHand ? Pictures of Tsarneav Brothers Shootout In Watertown, MA

Last edited:
When you have hundreds of people involved from dozens of law enforcement agencies, it takes a while to sort out the facts.

Meanwhile, the public is screaming for live streaming information about what is going on. 24 hour news channels have way too much time to fill. The police submit to the pressure and put out what they "know" before actually concluding an investigation.

This is obviously going to lead to conflicting bits of information being put out.

But I think we all know that if the police maintained silence until all the facts could be gathered, the same public would be screaming "COVER-UP!!!!"

The problem is that our country is overwhelmed with weak-minded people who manufacture shit in their heads in the absence of information. Then they are stupid enough to believe their own fantasies, and when real facts finally arrive, and those facts contradict what they made up in their heads, they scream "CONSPIRACY!!!!"

Fuck 'em. People like that who drink the demagogues' piss deserve to be lied to by their masters.

You should be screaming "CONSPIRACY" too. Because a "COVER-UP CONSPIRACY" is already well underway. Don't kid yourself on that.

irtIOqVsAvJA.jpg

2 US Officials Go Public, There Was No Gun Battle On Boat With Dzhokar Tsarnaev | Alternative

The New York Times also said an M4 rifle had been found on the boat – another claim contradicted by the latest revelations. Officers had originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Tsarnaev for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him. But on Wednesday, the law enforcement officials told the AP that no gun was found aboard the vessel.

But on Wednesday, the law enforcement officials told the AP that no gun was found aboard the vessel.

obviously someone is not telling the truth ... the way they shotup the boat its hard to believe they missed the target.

You should be screaming "CONSPIRACY" too. Because a "COVER-UP CONSPIRACY" is already well underway. Don't kid yourself on that.

Let me help.....

Inside job!
Inside job!

I wonder if the guys homeowners insurance is going to cover that?

irtIOqVsAvJA.jpg

2 US Officials Go Public, There Was No Gun Battle On Boat With Dzhokar Tsarnaev | Alternative

The New York Times also said an M4 rifle had been found on the boat – another claim contradicted by the latest revelations. Officers had originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Tsarnaev for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him. But on Wednesday, the law enforcement officials told the AP that no gun was found aboard the vessel.

But on Wednesday, the law enforcement officials told the AP that no gun was found aboard the vessel.

obviously someone is not telling the truth ... the way they shotup the boat its hard to believe they missed the target.

Let me help.....

Inside job!
Inside job!

Yes, it could possibly be a horribly botched FBI-funded and fascilitated operation. Much like the Fast & Furious debacle. However, an intentional False Flag operation cannot be ruled out.

lakhota asking for adult response

:lol:

:lol:

the simple fact is, anytime there is a situation like this, there are bound to be conflicting versions in the beginning due to the chaos of the situation. lackingthought just can't grasp this simple concept.

I'm just glad the bastard got what he deserves. I don't really like terrorist and people that want to blow me up.

Who ran over Tamerlan Tsarnaev?

Who cares?

Glad he's dead.

I hope it hurt.

A lot.

Forum List

Back