Who really cares?

I don't know.

Bush was born into one of the richest families in the country, but for most of his life, he was kind of a fuckup. Didn't show up to his National Guard duty, was drunk for years until he "Found" Jesus, had a bunch of failed business ventures his daddy had to bail him out on, and then stole a presidential election, turning peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into endless debt.

Obama, on the other hand, was born at a time when he was considered a second class citizen because of his race. He worked hard, got a law degree, went into politics, and eventually became President. Oh, yeah, and he did it without a court throwing him the election.

Hasn't fixed all the problems yet, but he ended a pointless war, finally created universal health coverage, and has repaired a lot of the damage to the economy he inherited despite the oppossition party trying to sabotage him at every turn.

Obama spends most of his days whining about how bad it is to be black yet he never knew what it was like till he was an adult when he moved to Chicago. He had a much more sheltered life than most of us.

Going to the best schools in the country, living with his grandparents in Hawaii. Boy, he sure had it bad, didn't he?

Still whining about that election Joe? Dude, didn't you say you used to be a Republican? I think you're a friggen liar.

No, I voted for Bush in that election.

I just wonder how much better my life would be right now if Gore had won. Oh, wait. Gore did win. Bush cheated.

First, he wouldn't have said, "Well, you covered your ass" when the CIA told him Bin Laden was looking to hijack airplanes.

Gore lost, and he tried to steal the election with a recount only in selected districts he knew were liberal hotspots. The media has tried to prove Gore would have won but couldn't. If Gore had won all of the crap that's going on now would have started 8 years earlier, and maybe Gore wouldn't have turned into a madman going around the country screaming about Global Warming. Maybe he and Tipper might have stayed living together a few more years instead of Al moving to San Francisco and chasing boys around bathhouses in his towel.

Oh, and I don't think you ever voted for someone you hate so much.

Last edited:
I don't know.

Bush was born into one of the richest families in the country, but for most of his life, he was kind of a fuckup. Didn't show up to his National Guard duty, was drunk for years until he "Found" Jesus, had a bunch of failed business ventures his daddy had to bail him out on, and then stole a presidential election, turning peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into endless debt.

Obama, on the other hand, was born at a time when he was considered a second class citizen because of his race. He worked hard, got a law degree, went into politics, and eventually became President. Oh, yeah, and he did it without a court throwing him the election.

Hasn't fixed all the problems yet, but he ended a pointless war, finally created universal health coverage, and has repaired a lot of the damage to the economy he inherited despite the opposition party trying to sabotage him at every turn.

Obama spends most of his days whining about how bad it is to be black yet he never knew what it was like till he was an adult when he moved to Chicago. He had a much more sheltered life than most of us.

Going to the best schools in the country, living with his grandparents in Hawaii. Boy, he sure had it bad, didn't he?

Still whining about that election Joe? Dude, didn't you say you used to be a Republican? I think you're a friggen liar.

He is a liar. There's no possible way a Republican could swing so far to the left, not even in 30 years. Bush goes to Harvard, Obama goes to Colombia, but somehow Bush is the evil rich guy. Also, the court did throw Obama the election, by ruling Obamacare constitutional.

That is a coconuts to aspartame comparison, there :D

That is a HUGE stretch, I am surprised you didn't get a stomach cramp from it. Oh, wait, you did...

You are saying that a ruling, from June 28, 2012, four and one half-months before the election, a ruling that did not shift the polling margins even one iota (and I can prove it), somehow swung the election for Obama?

Obama was up an average of +4 over Romney in Ohio in the first three weeks of June.

Two weeks after the ruling, Obama was still up by +4 over Romney. NO change.

Ditto for the national numbers.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

[

Gore lost, and he tried to steal the election with a recount. The media has tried to prove Gore would have won but couldn't. If Gore had won all of the crap that's going on now would have started 8 years earlier, and maybe Gore wouldn't have turned into a madman going around the country screaming about Global Warming. Maybe he and Tipper might have stayed living together a few more years instead of Al moving to San Francisco and chasing boys around bathhouses in his towel.

Gore got the most votes nationally.

He won.

It's absolutely absurd that we still use this 18th century anachronism to pick presidents, but even then, no one had tried to claim the presidency based on the electoral vote only since 1888.

Also, a lot of the Stealing of Florida was done before a single vote was cast, as in when Jeb purged 20,000 minorities off the voting rolls.

Frankly, if Gore had maintained Clinton's policies, we'd have probably been just fine.

He is a liar. There's no possible way a Republican could swing so far to the left, not even in 30 years. Bush goes to Harvard, Obama goes to Colombia, but somehow Bush is the evil rich guy. Also, the court did throw Obama the election, by ruling Obamacare constitutional.

That is a HUGE stretch, I am surprised you didn't get a stomach cramp from it. Oh, wait, you did...

You are saying that a ruling, from June 28, 2012, four and one half-months before the election, a ruling that did not shift the polling margins even one iota (and I can prove it), somehow swung the election for Obama?

Obama was up an average of +4 over Romney in Ohio in the first three weeks of June.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

I missed this part...

Here's another key point. There probably was a good argument to be made against ObamaCare in the election, but Romney wasn't really the guy to make it, as he implemented essentially the same thing when he was governor.

I missed this part...

Here's another key point. There probably was a good argument to be made against ObamaCare in the election, but Romney wasn't really the guy to make it, as he implemented essentially the same thing when he was governor.

Yes, kind of hard for the former Governor from Massachusetts to condemn what he himself signed into law...

No, I voted for Bush in that election.

I just wonder how much better my life would be right now if Gore had won. Oh, wait. Gore did win. Bush cheated.

First, he wouldn't have said, "Well, you covered your ass" when the CIA told him Bin Laden was looking to hijack airplanes.

Gore lost, and he tried to steal the election with a recount only in selected districts he knew were liberal hotspots. The media has tried to prove Gore would have won but couldn't. If Gore had won all of the crap that's going on now would have started 8 years earlier, and maybe Gore wouldn't have turned into a madman going around the country screaming about Global Warming. Maybe he and Tipper might have stayed living together a few more years instead of Al moving to San Francisco and chasing boys around bathhouses in his towel.

Oh, and I don't think you ever voted for someone you hate so much.

I voted for him before he proceeded to fuck up my life. (and everyone else's for that matter.)

And incidently, I don't hate him. I think he's probably a decent guy and his family loves him.

I just think he was an awful president by any standards.

Two wars, two recessions, a major city flushed into the sea, doubling the national debt.

But I'll give Bush this. Compared to the crazies now running the GOP, he's coming off as relatively sane.

[

Gore lost, and he tried to steal the election with a recount. The media has tried to prove Gore would have won but couldn't. If Gore had won all of the crap that's going on now would have started 8 years earlier, and maybe Gore wouldn't have turned into a madman going around the country screaming about Global Warming. Maybe he and Tipper might have stayed living together a few more years instead of Al moving to San Francisco and chasing boys around bathhouses in his towel.

He won.

It's absolutely absurd that we still use this 18th century anachronism to pick presidents, but even then, no one had tried to claim the presidency based on the electoral vote only since 1888.

Also, a lot of the Stealing of Florida was done before a single vote was cast, as in when Jeb purged 20,000 minorities off the voting rolls.

Frankly, if Gore had maintained Clinton's policies, we'd have probably been just fine.

Dude, you can't change the rules after an election hoping that it will give you a win.

According to the law Gore lost and Gore spent months trying to steal the election to no avail. Bush spent most of his first year trying to fight off legal challenges and wild accusations and not enough forming his cabinet. His administration was barely hitting the ground when 9/11 hit, yet liberals felt he should have known everything there is to know about al Qaeda. Obama had hindsight and still he's allowed Benghazi to happen on his watch. He doesn't seem to know or care about anything other than golf. When you have a president that doesn't do his job it's no wonder he makes up so many lame excuses.

We do not have an honest election process. When Democrats claim racism just because we want to verify that every person who is legally allowed to vote gets only one vote, it's clear they're cheating. And that hanging-chad BS was a disgrace.

Last edited:
Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

1) And? At least he didn't lie about it. He knew what they were, terrorist attacks, just like Benghazi.
2) They didn't. The majority were Tea Party groups. That is a commonly accepted fact you can't seem to grasp.
3) Yawn, you suck, grammar nazi
4) Then why did the Obama Administration seal the records? Why hasn't anyone been punished?
5) And this is how you justify it? It's what we call corruption, Plasmaball. Nobody should be doing it, on any level.
6) Saddam Hussein, Muammar Qaddafi, Hosni Mubarak. Iraq is back in the hands of Al Qaeda, Libya is run by militias loyal to Al-Qaeda, Egypt was run by the Muslim Brotherhood. Need I go on?
7) What kind of bullshit response is that?
8) Then why all the food stamps, wiseguy? Why hasn't he passed any jobs legislation? Hmm?
9) Ohh? So, you can make life a living hell for others just so you can "save the environment"? Yeah sure:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

I gave you long answers, because your short answers are lies and talking points.

President's do not "pass" any legislation. Presidents sign legislation that has passed both Houses of Congress into law. If you will note, 1/2 of Congress is in GOP hands...

[

Dude, you can't change the rules after an election hoping that it will give you a win.

According to the law Gore lost and Gore spent months trying to steal the election to no avail. Bush spent most of his first year trying to fight off legal challenges and wild accusations and not enough forming his cabinet. His administration was barely hitting the ground when 9/11 hit, yet liberals felt he should have known everything there is to know about al Qaeda. Obama had hindsight and still he's allowed Benghazi to happen on his watch. He doesn't seem to know or care about anything other than golf.

We do not have an honest election process. When Democrats claim racism just because we want to verify that every person who is legally allowed to vote gets only one vote, it's clear they're cheating. And that hanging-chad BS was a disgrace.

Guy, Bush spent years trying to prove "voter fraud" and came up with all of 20 cases of people who voted when they shouldn't. The whole "Voter fraud" argument is bullshit. Jeb Bush purged voters off the rolls because of their race.

Bush was incompetent. Trying to blame "I couldn't get my nominees appointed" or some such shit doesn't fly.

Richard Clark and the CIA repeatedly warned him Al Qaeda was a problem. Bush didn't take it seriously until the planes hit the towers. Then he decided, "Hey, how can I use this to go after Saddam!!!"

Just imagine if Bush was a man of integrity, and said, "The people have spoken, Al got the most votes, I'm going to concede the election to him."

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
8)no he doesnt

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

1) And? At least he didn't lie about it. He knew what they were, terrorist attacks, just like Benghazi.
2) They didn't. The majority were Tea Party groups. That is a commonly accepted fact you can't seem to grasp.
4) Then why did the Obama Administration seal the records? Why hasn't anyone been punished?
5) And this is how you justify it? It's what we call corruption, Plasmaball. Nobody should be doing it, on any level.
6) Saddam Hussein, Muammar Qaddafi, Hosni Mubarak. Iraq is back in the hands of Al Qaeda, Libya is run by militias loyal to Al-Qaeda, Egypt was run by the Muslim Brotherhood. Need I go on?
8) Then why all the food stamps, wiseguy? Why hasn't he passed any jobs legislation? Hmm?
9) Ohh? So, you can make life a living hell for others just so you can "save the environment"? Yeah sure:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

I gave you long answers, because your short answers are lies and talking points.

President's do not "pass" any legislation. Presidents sign legislation that has passed both Houses of Congress into law. If you will note, 1/2 of Congress is in GOP hands...

You're parsing words.

If Obama sponsored anything that passed it would be considered something he passed.

[

According to the law Gore lost and Gore spent months trying to steal the election to no avail. Bush spent most of his first year trying to fight off legal challenges and wild accusations and not enough forming his cabinet. His administration was barely hitting the ground when 9/11 hit, yet liberals felt he should have known everything there is to know about al Qaeda. Obama had hindsight and still he's allowed Benghazi to happen on his watch. He doesn't seem to know or care about anything other than golf.

Guy, Bush spent years trying to prove "voter fraud" and came up with all of 20 cases of people who voted when they shouldn't. The whole "Voter fraud" argument is bullshit. Jeb Bush purged voters off the rolls because of their race.

Bush was incompetent. Trying to blame "I couldn't get my nominees appointed" or some such shit doesn't fly.

Richard Clark and the CIA repeatedly warned him Al Qaeda was a problem. Bush didn't take it seriously until the planes hit the towers. Then he decided, "Hey, how can I use this to go after Saddam!!!"

Just imagine if Bush was a man of integrity, and said, "The people have spoken, Al got the most votes, I'm going to concede the election to him."

Jeb purged them because of race? Prove it.

Richard Clarke and the CIA didn't tell Bush that al Qaeda would fly planes into skyscrapers.

If Bush were to say that Gore won he'd be lying. Gore lost because he didn't win enough electoral votes. How don't care how many ballot boxes he had to stuff, he still lost.

[

Jeb purged them because of race? Prove it.

Richard Clarke and the CIA didn't tell Bush that al Qaeda would fly planes into skyscrapers.

If Bush were to say that Gore won he'd be lying. Gore lost because he didn't win enough electoral votes. How don't care how many ballot boxes he had to stuff, he still lost.

Gore got the most votes nationally. That's really the only thing that counts.

Everything else is legalistic bullshit to put a man the people didn't want into the White House.

Two Recessions, Two Wars, 5 Trillion in new debt, 5000 dead in Iraq, a major city destroyed...

That's the Bush "Legacy". The worst president in history.

Jeb Bush?s secret weapon - Salon.com

In December 2000, we reported that Florida’s use of a faulty and politically questionable list of felons and dead people “scrubbed” from voter rolls — half of them African-Americans — may have cost Al Gore the 537-vote margin of victory claimed by George W. Bush in Florida.

Fast-forward two years. There’s another close race in Florida. This time, younger brother Jeb is fighting to fend off a challenge from Bill McBride for the governor’s race. The Nov. 5 face-off could again come down to thousands, if not hundreds, of votes.

And even though the list has been widely condemned — the company that created it admits probable errors — the same voter scrub list, with more than 94,000 names on it, is still in operation in Florida. Moreover, DBT Online, which generated the disastrously flawed list, reports that if it followed strict criteria to eliminate those errors, roughly 3,000 names would remain — and a whopping 91,000 people would have their voting rights restored.

Had the court ruled the other way, it would have severely damaged Obama going into the election. Instead of losing any momentum, he maintained it. Your point?

[

He won.

According to the law Gore lost and Gore spent months trying to steal the election to no avail. Bush spent most of his first year trying to fight off legal challenges and wild accusations and not enough forming his cabinet. His administration was barely hitting the ground when 9/11 hit, yet liberals felt he should have known everything there is to know about al Qaeda. Obama had hindsight and still he's allowed Benghazi to happen on his watch. He doesn't seem to know or care about anything other than golf. When you have a president that doesn't do his job it's no wonder he makes up so many lame excuses.

It was not "months", but rather, 5 weeks between the 2000 Election and the Supreme Court decision in Gore v. Bush that decided the election for Bush. 537 votes in a dreadnaught, electoral-vote-rich state, where more than 20,000 votes were purged from the rolls, decided the election. 0.001% of the vote. This made 2000 the fourth electoral-backfire in our history, after 1824, 1880 and 1888.

There were 175,010 "rejected" ballots, mostly thrown out in Ruby red counties in Florida, but those ballots were not recounted:

Florida Recount: Official Statements

Even so, the final result way Bush +537 in Florida, and at the end of the day, 271-266-1 in the EC.

Gore won in the national popular vote by +0.52%, but you are indeed correct, the NPV does not decide the election, the EC, as we like to call it, does. But until the SOS from Florida was able to certify without challenges, it was then December 13th.

Furthermore, after the electoral votes were counted on the floor of the US Senate at the beginning of 2001, there we no more challenges at all. I challenge you to present me with a Democratic challenge to the results of the EC once the votes were cast at the well of the Senate. A lot of DEMS bitched and moaned about it, but there were no more legal challenges.

His administration was almost 9 months into office when 911 happened. If you need 9 months to "get off the ground", then something is wrong with your administration!

Last edited:

4) im sure they did
8)no he doesnt

He doesn't need to "pass" anything. All he needs to do is issue an executive order. Congress is irrelevant. If you'll note, he hasn't even introduced anything.

Last edited:

Had the court ruled the other way, it would have severely damaged Obama going into the election. Instead of losing any momentum, he maintained it. Your point?

Because that did not happen, there is no way in the world for you to prove that. That is merely conjecture on your part, not fact. I, on the other hand, can compare polling from before and after and then offer facts. Perhaps, had the ruling gone the other way, the polling may also not have budged one iota. Did you ever consider this possibility?

Hope your stomach is better.

But that was the thing. The Court knew it couldn't rule the other way. It didn't have a constitutional leg to stand on.

Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube

You're parsing words.

If Obama sponsored anything that passed it would be considered something he passed.

No. It would be something he would have signed into law. No parsing. Simple facts.

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

1. One year after 9/11 and investigation took place into what went wrong. The 9/11 commission took several months to end and recommended several things take place. This generated the Department of Homeland Security and a vast array of new security protocols. Like them or hate them there was a finality to it.

Benghazi? Almost immediately there was an "investigation". Almost all classified documents submitted to Issa were leaked to the press. This led to the discovery that the CIA was maintaining an outpost in the consulate, that they may have been keeping prisoners and led to the resignation of Daniel Petraeus. Additionally, the committee under Issa refuses to review any evidence that contradicts his conclusions. This investigation has continued for more than a year, has not reached any conclusions or made any recommendations. In other words, it's an open ended witch hunt.

2. The IRS employees involved in this "scandal" were Bush appointees. Couple that with regulations and laws adopted during the Nixon administration which prohibit interaction between the President and the IRS as well the fact that "Citizen's United" opened up a new avenue for funneling of money into political campaigns and you have multiple reasons why these procedures were adopted. One of the things that came out in the investigation is the fact that PACs who engage in politics are breaking the law. The law and IRS regulations do not comport. Has Issa done anything about that? Nope. Another open ended witch hunt.

3. Banks and Financial institutions were re-capitalized on the tax payers dime after pulling one of the biggest fiascoes in history. They came very close to collapsing the economy of the entire world. For anyone to complain about new regulations is disgusting.

4. Iran is "our mortal enemy" why? Because we (The US) manufactured a coup in their country and undid a Democratic election? Because we subjected them to the misery of a brutal shah and a deadly secret police? Because we backed a bloodthirsty dictator, Saddam Hussien, and gave him Chemical Weapons to wage war on Iran? After all these things, what country would NOT seek nukes to defend itself?

5. The Obama administration NEVER gave guns to Drug Cartels. That was the Bush administration during operations WIDE RECEIVER.

Reality isn't the strong point of you folks.

Forum List

Back