Who really cares?

So you're saying the government controls these media outlets? Are you completely mental? So any other source is fine? All those conservative biased outlets like Fox News are not?

Tell me, during the Bush administration, what outlets were "state controlled"? The same ones?

Hardly. It's clear that the media was trying to destroy Bush, but they spend most of their time trying to help Obama. Anyone who doesn't gets their access revoked or doesn't get interviews.

Truth be told, most of the media doesn't need to be told what to do, but whenever they get out of line representatives of the Obama Administration are quick to come down on them.

Early in his first term Obama ether met with or held conference calls with key media members.

He doesn't send Brownshirters with guns to intimidate them, but the effect is pretty much the same. They ether cover what the WhiteHouse wants or they get frozen out.

Hmm so does the Republican Party control Fox News then?

Da Da DEE DUMMMMMM .. Or does Fox News control the Republican Party?

Da Da DEE DUMMMMMM... Tune in at 8PM, 7PM Central Time for the answer.
Da Da DEE DUMMMMMM... Stay tuned for our token Fox retard --- Sean Hannity..

So you're saying the government controls these media outlets? Are you completely mental? So any other source is fine? All those conservative biased outlets like Fox News are not?

Tell me, during the Bush administration, what outlets were "state controlled"? The same ones?

Hardly. It's clear that the media was trying to destroy Bush, but they spend most of their time trying to help Obama. Anyone who doesn't gets their access revoked or doesn't get interviews.

Truth be told, most of the media doesn't need to be told what to do, but whenever they get out of line representatives of the Obama Administration are quick to come down on them.

Early in his first term Obama ether met with or held conference calls with key media members.

He doesn't send Brownshirters with guns to intimidate them, but the effect is pretty much the same. They ether cover what the WhiteHouse wants or they get frozen out.

The GOP doesn't believe in controlling the media.

It's communists and Progressives that need a controlled press to further their agenda.

The GOP feels that as long as they remain reasonable the media will like them, but this is pure folly. The media has been taken over by liberals and it's not going to happen. The media looks for excuses to give Democrats positive coverage but they practically ignore anything good that the GOP does. Members of the media keep trying to find a link to the Tea Party whenever a shooting occurs and sometimes try to invent links.

Dude, I'm getting tired of explaining the fucken obvious to you. Good night.

Um what sources are "state approved"?

MSNBC, CNN, Media Matters, Mother Jones, Center For American Progress, ThinkProgress, CBS, NBC, PBS, NPR, and Comedy Central (The Daily Show).

I'm sure I've left some out, but you knew what I was talking about before you asked the question.

The MSM is biased towards Democrats/Obama and IF THIS IS NOT proof then you are a f...king Idiot!!

A) 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to GOP candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
An average Democrat contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

ARE YOU THAT dumb to think that headline writers TV Producers would GIVE money to democrats and THEN write bad stories about Democrats???

B) "MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

C) A Media Research Center analysis of all 21 ABC, CBS and NBC evening news stories about Romney’s trip found that virtually all of them (18, or 86%)
emphasized “diplomatic blunders,” “gaffes” or “missteps.”
"47% of Americans " story..
Over three days, the broadcast network morning and evening shows churned out 42 stories on the tape, nearly 90 minutes of coverage. The tone was hyperbolic; ABC’s "Good Morning America" called it a “bombshell rocking the Mitt Romney campaign,” while ABC "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer declared it a “political earthquake.”
Five ways the mainstream media tipped the scales in favor of Obama | Fox News

Now these same donors/news people of the stories about Romney in the 2012 campaign, 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

D) "There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York
and they have a liberal bias"...Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas
Journalists Admitting Liberal Bias, Part One | Media Research Center

NOW if idiots like you are so f...king dumb to think THE MSM after all the above proof..
A) They donated 85% to Democrats
B) They were bashing Bush but think Obama is a god!
C) Their own editors say they are liberal!
D) News analysis shows BIASED reporting Against Romney and NO negatives about Obama!

It's communists and Progressives that need a controlled press to further their agenda.

The GOP feels that as long as they remain reasonable the media will like them, but this is pure folly. The media has been taken over by liberals and it's not going to happen. The media looks for excuses to give Democrats positive coverage but they practically ignore anything good that the GOP does. Members of the media keep trying to find a link to the Tea Party whenever a shooting occurs and sometimes try to invent links.

Right how silly of me to question Fox News' integrity. :lol:

You lost all credibility I'm afraid.

Only in your mind bub.

Read about media bias here if you dare....The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Only in your mind bub.

Read about media bias here if you dare....The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Do I even need to get into all of the bullshit propaganda pushes by Fox News?

Here's one to start off with.

http://www.cbsnews.news/news/fox-news-parent-news-corp-gives-1-million-to-gop/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fox-news-parent-news-corp-gives-1-million-to-gop/

Last edited:
The Left is a party devoid of integrity or honor.....they care about one thing, control.

Only in your mind bub.

Fox News Parent News Corp. Gives $1 Million to GOP - CBS News

You're first link didn't work and the second talks about News Corp giving to the GOP but they also gave to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer. So what's your point other than you can't read anything and draw conclusions for yourself. You have to be told what to think?

BTW, 90% of the media voted for Democrats and donated to Democrats, so what's your point?

Last edited:
Only in your mind bub.

You're first link didn't work and the second talks about News Corp giving to the GOP but they also gave to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer. So what's your point other than you can't read anything and draw conclusions for yourself. You have to be told what to think?

BTW, 90% of the media voted for Democrats and donated to Democrats, so what's your point?

"MUCH SMALLER". They only did it to save face and you know it.

oh yeah. The powers that be (the ones who own the two partys :eusa_shhh: ) wouldn't allow that to happen. I would've considered voting for him had not the corporate gate-keepers kept him out.

What you voted Against wasnt trickling anything.. you voted AGAINST a proven administrator that understand economics and innovation and voted FOR guy who doesnt have a prayer of understanding how to run a bagel shop and spouts a mean populist class war speech.

What you didnt consider, was that 2 term governor with a better record than Romneys who would GUARANTEE finding $$$BILLS in corporate welfare cuts and cuts in building up Afghan, so that we'd actually HAVE some dicretion in spending ON AMERICA...

you saying you voted for Mitt? :eusa_whistle:

Don't know if you're asking me. The 2 term governor I was talking about was Gary Johnson. An experienced administrator with a good record. About as qualified as Carter or Bush Jr and BETTER qualified than BHO was when he first ran or even arguably the Mittster.

It's AVG-JOE that said he voted against Romney for some dam reason. Rather than voting FOR someone who would have been fixing a bunch of stuff by now like Johnson..

There's no excuse for the rolling clusterfucks like this thread.. Not when folks work hard to GIVE people choices on the ballot. So that NEITHER side in this childish foodfight is rewarded.

Just take a look at this thread. Think America is gonna RISE from this level with the political infrastructure we have being abused???????

Y'all are totally nuts.. That's not just my opinion.. What was Einstein's definition of insanity?

Only in your mind bub.

YOUR opinion is That Fox News is the Right wing news pushers against then:
ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,Moveon.org, Americans for Progress, New york Times, Times Magazine,.. go on and on and on...
AGAIN please refute THESE FACTS!

A) 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to GOP candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
An average Democrat contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

ARE YOU THAT dumb to think that headline writers TV Producers would GIVE money to democrats and THEN write bad stories about Democrats???

B) "MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

C) A Media Research Center analysis of all 21 ABC, CBS and NBC evening news stories about Romney’s trip found that virtually all of them (18, or 86%)
emphasized “diplomatic blunders,” “gaffes” or “missteps.”
"47% of Americans " story..
Over three days, the broadcast network morning and evening shows churned out 42 stories on the tape, nearly 90 minutes of coverage. The tone was hyperbolic; ABC’s "Good Morning America" called it a “bombshell rocking the Mitt Romney campaign,” while ABC "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer declared it a “political earthquake.”
Five ways the mainstream media tipped the scales in favor of Obama | Fox News

Now these same donors/news people of the stories about Romney in the 2012 campaign, 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

D) "There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York
and they have a liberal bias"...Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas
Journalists Admitting Liberal Bias, Part One | Media Research Center

NOW if idiots like you are so f...king dumb to think THE MSM after all the above proof..
A) They donated 85% to Democrats
B) They were bashing Bush but think Obama is a god!
C) Their own editors say they are liberal!
D) News analysis shows BIASED reporting Against Romney and NO negatives about Obama!

"MUCH SMALLER". They only did it to save face and you know it.

They still gave to Democrats.

You're just one of those deniers that refuses to face the truth that there is massive media bias helping the Democrats. If they didn't have help from the media they couldn't win an election to save their lives. If you ask the public about specifics of Democrat policies most say they don't like them. But they still prefer Democrats over Republicans because of the negative press. The media literally picks our candidates for us. Chris Christie is the latest RINO the media has anointed for us.

Last edited:
OP- Pure Pubcrappe, a disgrace. LIARS.

Yes, real journalists know the facts, so they're Dems...but real journalists also care about the truth over all. Unfortunately, their CORPORATIONS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS, LOOK FOR CONTROVERSY by reporting both sides without caring about the validity of the GOP BS...tHEIR ''BIAS'' IS JUST not PAROTTING THE pUB BS LIKE fOX, Rush Beck etc etc etc....

Last edited:

Yes, real journalists know the facts, so they're Dems...but real journalists also care about the truth over all. Unfortunately, their CORPORATIONS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS, LOOK FOR CONTROVERSY by reporting both sides without caring about the validity of the GOP BS...tHEIR ''BIAS'' IS JUST PAROTTING THE pUB BS LIKE fOX, Rush Beck etc etc etc....

That explains why the networks are going broke, having to cut back, along with newspapers, and Fox is cleaning up in the ratings. The public also knows what is real and what is bullshit. This is why they were thinking about a bailout for them a couple of years ago. The media has lost credibility with the public.

80% of American media is owned by 7 huge corporations. Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom, News Corporation, Bertelsmann, Comcast and GE. These companies run our media as a business. America's first black President inherited an unscrupulous war and near-godlike executive authority. That is a long-running story that's good for ratings. More ratings equal more ad revenue and that's good for the shareholders. The shareholders are the only people who matter to these companies, not the voters. They want chaos and fighting and drama and conflict to spur their ratings higher. Mass media is not about informing the voters. It's a business now. Capitalist competition for ratings, playing to the lowest common denominator.

These Fortune 500 corporations aren't "liberal". If any of them were "liberal leftist Progressives" then marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago and gay people would be legally married in every state. They're neo-liberal, which is a much different term. That is their bias. They spend their entrenched wealth on lobbying our Congress to deregulate media consolidation so that they can buy up even more media outlets to make even more money for the shareholders.

No one in the media had any choice but to bash George W. Bush because George W. Bush is a flaming moron, and he lied this country into a war that cannot be won. He was a failure from the start. Even his parents knew it.

80% of American media is owned by 7 huge corporations. Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom, News Corporation, Bertelsmann, Comcast and GE. These companies run our media as a business. America's first black President inherited an unscrupulous war and near-godlike executive authority. That is a long-running story that's good for ratings. More ratings equal more ad revenue and that's good for the shareholders. The shareholders are the only people who matter to these companies, not the voters. They want chaos and fighting and drama and conflict to spur their ratings higher. Mass media is not about informing the voters. It's a business now. Capitalist competition for ratings, playing to the lowest common denominator.

These Fortune 500 corporations aren't "liberal". If any of them were "liberal leftist Progressives" then marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago and gay people would be legally married in every state. They're neo-liberal, which is a much different term. That is their bias. They spend their entrenched wealth on lobbying our Congress to deregulate media consolidation so that they can buy up even more media outlets to make even more money for the shareholders.

No one in the media had any choice but to bash George W. Bush because George W. Bush is a flaming moron, and he lied this country into a war that cannot be won. He was a failure from the start. Even his parents knew it.

You lost me in the last sentence.

Obama couldn't carry GW's briefcase. Bush wasn't the best president, but he makes our current president look like a impetuous child.

Yes, real journalists know the facts, so they're Dems...but real journalists also care about the truth over all. Unfortunately, their CORPORATIONS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS, LOOK FOR CONTROVERSY by reporting both sides without caring about the validity of the GOP BS...tHEIR ''BIAS'' IS JUST PAROTTING THE pUB BS LIKE fOX, Rush Beck etc etc etc....

That explains why the networks are going broke, having to cut back, along with newspapers, and Fox is cleaning up in the ratings. The public also knows what is real and what is bullshit. This is why they were thinking about a bailout for them a couple of years ago. The media has lost credibility with the public.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth, each network news gets 5 times the viewers of Fox...which is proven to make viewers less informed...and loudmouth idiots...

Forum List

Back