Who really cares?

BcDo-NwCcAAfPBR.jpg

CC is a blithering moron.

The Obama Campaign Organization has politicized policy to an extent we have never before seen...and abused power to punish enemies in ways that make Nixon look like a Missionary of Charity.

No.

The discussion is that fans of the old goal keeper get upset when the new goal keeper's records are compared to the old goal keeper's records.

The old goal keeper had 52 attacks; the fans didn't care.
The new goal keeper has fewer attacks; the fans start 500 threads on just one of them.

Do the math.

Post a link before we try to do the math.:link:

52 attacks worldwide over 8 years doesn't sound like all that much, especially if they didn't overrun the embassies in question. This was not the case in Benghazi.
You said 52 attacks although, not surprisingly, you were wrong on details; Benghazi didn't have an embassy.

As for 500 threads

The actual search for Benghazi in the title of threads on USMB is 441
Easily there are 60 more where you guys didn't put the term "benghazi" in the title during this pointless witch hunt.
candycorn-albums-triton-picture6391-bengotcha.jpg

candycorn-albums-triton-picture5203-tumblr-mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1-1280.jpg

What are you talking about?

I asked for a link to 52 attacks. You start parsing words. I checked the record. There were 12 attacks on embassies during the Bush administration. No ambassador was killed in any of those attacks. Because of the fact that a senior ambassador was murdered, the guilty parties need to be brought to justice. Instead the administration is spending more time covering up the facts than investigating or bringing retribution against the perpetrators. Reporters were there and reported what happened and it's all a big mystery to Obama and friends. It seems that they can get away with murder as long as Obama is in the WhiteHouse.

The media has been closer to the truth than the Obama Administration, who still maintains that they were correct to say that a video was the cause of the attacks. Their defense was that was the best information they had on hand. Anyone with any sense knows you don't blurt out an excuse when you don't have all of the facts. You tell everyone that an investigation is underway and there is no comment.

Last edited:
Giving the poor money doesn't elevate them from poverty, it ensures that most of them stay there. For most it seems without pain there is no DRIVE & AMBITION to do better.

Give them a job and their potential increases dramatically.
A safety net is a must but democrats have turned it into a hammock.

If the CEO of Walmart can rise from the ranks of a minimum wage position or an ex-convict can create a successful business you got no excuses.

Most Medicaid recipients are either children, disabled, or elderly.

What the fuck does that have to do with my post?

Not a damn thing

I'd like to know how taking Medicaid away from children, disabled, and the elderly will inspire them to get jobs.

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

You shot down nothing, you just made excuses. I don't think this latest BS rises to any level of a scandal, the American people really don't care.
they dont care about nsa which is vastly more important than any of this.

Republican corruption in New Jersey isn't a scandal to the same people who thought Gov. Christie being civil with President Obama was scandalous.

Go figure. Or, I'll save you the time. There are no sane conservatives.

Republican corruption in New Jersey isn't a scandal to the same people who thought Gov. Christie being civil with President Obama was scandalous.

Go figure. Or, I'll save you the time. There are no sane conservatives.

Why do you assume that a Republican in Jersey is even remotely a conservative?

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".

:eusa_hand:

I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

Then dont REWARD the left and right with your vote. I worked very hard to give you a candidate in 2012 who was a successful 2 term governor from New Mexico on 48 state ballots Yeah its true he had the personality of a banana slug, but if you want personality -- draft Colbert.
A proven admin who would use US force more wisely abroad, attack corporate welfare and advance freedom and choice.. It a death spiral of incompetence and unaccountability. So quit whining and send a message...

Before folks like me get tired of leaping mountains to give you a choice... If you like 2 parties THAT MUCH -- then ill have more time to golf and type on USMB...

While I appreciate the effort, it seems to have fallen somewhat short. The choices on the ballot that stood a chance of winning were between Obama and Mr Trickle-Down.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.
:dunno:

About half the voters cast a losing vote. How did that work out for you? Did you get a more accountable govt? Reduce the destructive polarization? Get a more principled and dedicated handling of corporate welfare, surveillance abuses, or foreign policy? If you like your party you can keep your party ----PERIOD!!!

But if we decide NOT to give America proven alternatives to vote for --- all your gonna get is lemons.. Not even the -- ade..

That said, I do look forward to the day when another 3rd party candidate stands who has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

They dont NEED to win... They only need to be honestly engaged in CHANGING the tone of the debate.. And perhaps, they only need to be PREPARED to deliver accountibility and principle and action..

most medicaid recipients are either children, disabled, or elderly.

not true.

You lose.

no, I do not.

your quote "most medicaid recipients are either children, disabled or elderly" and your own figure shows that the SECOND largest group of recipients almost equal to children are HEALTHY adults.

you LOSE. Big.

because the correct quote would be - most medicaid recipients are either children or healthy adults.
disabled and elderly are a miniscule group of users .

or you simply do not know how to read the chart?

Last edited:
Bush was fucked up = a pass for Obama.

Now that is leadership.

Yep. I believe that was Standard Partisian Excuse #1 on my list of ways to escape responsibility.. Please DO keep rewarding that behaviour with your vote. Matter of fact, lets make ballot access even HARDER. So that the 2 parties dont even have to WORK for your votes. They can just keep the old duopoly spinning while the country starves to death of a leadership and required political maintenanance.

Do you really find it easier to judge me than it is to defend the republican adherence to Trickle-Down theory?

That's telling...

`

I judge the choice of your words. And find it that either you are not being truthful with your choice of labeling your emotions while voting dimocrap or you vote dimocrap because you WANT to and therefore your naming it" hate" is lying.

trickle down economics is perfectly fine, btw. much better than redistribution fascist crap we have for the last 5 years.
but you seem to like the latter - otherwise you won't vote for it.

Read my lips: I didn't vote FOR anything. I voted AGAINST Trickle-Down Economic Theory. That shit was tried in earnest and it failed miserably.

As I said, I hate voting democrat, but the republican reluctance to jettison Trickle-Down leaves me no choice.
WYGD? :dunno:

I read your own words - if you hate to vote dimocrap - you won't vote. If you still did - you lied.

because if somebody hates voting dimocrap - they DO NOT. there is always a choice of NOT VOTING. which you omitted in order to vote dimocrap.

You had a choice. and you voted dimocrap.
and then lied.

Period.

Matter of fact --- American politics and leadership has degenerated to the point where I could write an algorithm following any OP that would fill in ALL of your posts for you. Not only are the politicians irrelevent -- but this whole citizen dialogue is as well... ((ok,,, maybe TM and a couple others would have to be modeled as random)))

So we elect your DEMS and get no sensitivity to govt surveillance and abuse of power.No fixes for ending corporate welfare. Or we elect your RPubs ,,, get NONE of those things either and get bigger deficits and micromanagement of lightbulbs and Bigger govt bailouts of special corporations..

SURPRISE!!!! The jerks you hate dont NEED YOU either. Because you have decided to only vote for ""winners"".. So ---- are you Charlie Sheen WINNING yet?

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

You know if you have such strong convictions about these scandals, why don't you supply some sources with actual facts to back up your claims? Right now you have no sources provided and you make these accusations with such black and white reasoning. It shows you are under informed. Acknowledging any sort of gray area gives your rant credibility.

Oh and make sure your sources are non partisan. Citing Fox News is worse than citing nothing at all.

Do you really find it easier to judge me than it is to defend the republican adherence to Trickle-Down theory?

That's telling...

`

I judge the choice of your words. And find it that either you are not being truthful with your choice of labeling your emotions while voting dimocrap or you vote dimocrap because you WANT to and therefore your naming it" hate" is lying.

trickle down economics is perfectly fine, btw. much better than redistribution fascist crap we have for the last 5 years.
but you seem to like the latter - otherwise you won't vote for it.

Read my lips: I didn't vote FOR anything. I voted AGAINST Trickle-Down Economic Theory. That shit was tried in earnest and it failed miserably.

As I said, I hate voting democrat, but the republican reluctance to jettison Trickle-Down leaves me no choice.
WYGD? :dunno:

What you voted Against wasnt trickling anything.. you voted AGAINST a proven administrator that understand economics and innovation and voted FOR guy who doesnt have a prayer of understanding how to run a bagel shop and spouts a mean populist class war speech.

What you didnt consider, was that 2 term governor with a better record than Romneys who would GUARANTEE finding $$$BILLS in corporate welfare cuts and cuts in building up Afghan, so that we'd actually HAVE some dicretion in spending ON AMERICA...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Who cares.

You know if you have such strong convictions about these scandals, why don't you supply some sources with actual facts to back up your claims? Right now you have no sources provided and you make these accusations with such black and white reasoning. It shows you are under informed. Acknowledging any sort of gray area gives your rant credibility.

Oh and make sure your sources are non partisan. Citing Fox News is worse than citing nothing at all.

Too funny! :lmao:

Who cares.

Too funny! :lmao:

Yup, only state approved sources are acceptable.

So, why provide them then?

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

qft

Forum List

Back