Who really cares?

By the way.. I'm guessing about Obama watching the attack on TV while playing cards because WE have NO clue where he was after his 5:00 pm meeting with his minions preparing how to keep this from costing votes in the November re-election!

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

The Republican outrage for the 52 attacks was nowhere to be found.
We have something like 500 threads on Ben-gotcha alone on this message board. If you guys are that interested in us being attacked, there should have been thousands about the Bush attacks.

Regardless, Ben-gotcha will not be a factor in 2016.

I hear you. Now, what about addressing the point in the quote you quoted?

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".

:eusa_hand:

I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

oh, just stop lying.

you LOVE voting dimocrap.

otherwise you won't do it.

Wow. Do you REALLY think you know me well enough to judge me? Really?

Do you LOVE voting republican, or do you too wish for better choices?

I'm asking, 'cause I don't know enough about what makes you tick to judge you, and I'll freely admit it.

I've voted for more R's than D's in my adult life and, if the republicans ever renounce Trickle-Down Economics, I'll take another look at the party. In the meantime I'll be looking at how much I can trust individual candidates who profess a desire for fair and simple taxes and a balanced budget to see if one with an R might warrant my vote that way.

Until then, I will continue to pull a reluctant lever for the democrats and push for tax reform and a balanced budget as I discuss politics.

It is not a question of knowing somebody. It is simple logic. If you HATE voting democrat - you won't vote. There is an option of NOT VOTING - if you do not like either of the candidates.

But you still do it. Then you can not HATE it.

But you state you hate it, which is clearly NOT the truth.

We have something like 500 threads on Ben-gotcha alone on this message board. If you guys are that interested in us being attacked, there should have been thousands about the Bush attacks.

Oh look more far left propaganda with the Booooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh defense.

Well, when a new goalie comes in to the soccer match, her stats are most often compared to the goalie she replaced. It's no different with Presidents. Who should we compare Obama's record/the GOP intellectual dishonesty to?

Liberals thinking you are intelligent cracks me up. Whisshhhh, another point missed.

What you said it true, but irrelevant. The discussion is the new goalie keeps blaming the old goalie for the fact that the new goalie sucks.

Oh look more far left propaganda with the Booooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh defense.

Well, when a new goalie comes in to the soccer match, her stats are most often compared to the goalie she replaced. It's no different with Presidents. Who should we compare Obama's record/the GOP intellectual dishonesty to?

Liberals thinking you are intelligent cracks me up. Whisshhhh, another point missed.

What you said it true, but irrelevant. The discussion is the new goalie keeps blaming the old goalie for the fact that the new goalie sucks.

No.

The discussion is that fans of the old goal keeper get upset when the new goal keeper's records are compared to the old goal keeper's records.

The old goal keeper had 52 attacks; the fans didn't care.
The new goal keeper has fewer attacks; the fans start 500 threads on just one of them.

Do the math.

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Let me be more precise. I fault Obama for ever getting us involved in Libya in the first place.

How about him supporting the muslim brotherhood take over of Egypt?

I'm an isolationist. I don't support any interventions that cannot be demonstrated to be a serious threat to America's vital interests.

"The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before...." :lalala:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-n9Z89YSXM]Del Amitri - Nothing Ever Happens - YouTube[/ame]

What's next? :eusa_think:

`

A President is not a dyke goalie. Sorry, Ming.

Coming from a dyke poster, I'll agree with you. It's called an analogy but since "way too many people" are in college, I'll have to assume you didn't know that.

Both parties authorized and funded the disaster in Iraq. They are all responsible.

Blaming it all on Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit and lies.

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Would you consider it nonsense if the IRS was targeting you as directed by the president?

Would you consider Benghazi nonsense if your son had been killed there and there was a republican in the WH?

Of course not, you are nothing but a partisan fraud.

If all you have are lies and namecalling you're not offering me much to work with.

And if the new goalie can't do his job he gets fired................A goalie's job is simple......Shot the opposing team from scoring goals..........If he can't do that job, then he sits the bench or finds a new profession.................

So, the comparison to Bush........I disagreed with a lot of what Bush did.........So now I have one I completely disagree with.............but the standard defense of Obama, LOOK BUSH SUCKED TOO.............

That is not the value of a True Leader..........That is the PRESIDENCY OF EXCUSES.

The not so humorous thing is that the left allows this man child to act in a way we wouldn't allow our children to act.

The "somebody else did it" excuse reeks of adolescent immaturity.

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

A) NOT ONE of the 52 attacks were blamed on a video!
B) NOT ONE of the attacks had any attempts to be whitewashed BEFORE an election!
C) NOT ONE USA Ambassador was killed while the CIC was playing cards while watching the attack on TV!

Are you saying no Americans died in the attacks?

Here is the biggest lie of all from the far left and yet the far left believes it without question of hesitation.

Are you denying that there were 52 attacks on diplomatic facilities on Bush's watch?

Not to mention the thousands of soldiers who died in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Do you ever have anything substantive to add to a debate?

No.

The discussion is that fans of the old goal keeper get upset when the new goal keeper's records are compared to the old goal keeper's records.

The new goal keeper has fewer attacks; the fans start 500 threads on just one of them.

Do the math.

Winston Churchill. I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

You're a blond, have a good one.

oh, just stop lying.

you LOVE voting dimocrap.

otherwise you won't do it.

Wow. Do you REALLY think you know me well enough to judge me? Really?

Do you LOVE voting republican, or do you too wish for better choices?

I'm asking, 'cause I don't know enough about what makes you tick to judge you, and I'll freely admit it.

I've voted for more R's than D's in my adult life and, if the republicans ever renounce Trickle-Down Economics, I'll take another look at the party. In the meantime I'll be looking at how much I can trust individual candidates who profess a desire for fair and simple taxes and a balanced budget to see if one with an R might warrant my vote that way.

Until then, I will continue to pull a reluctant lever for the democrats and push for tax reform and a balanced budget as I discuss politics.

It is not a question of knowing somebody. It is simple logic. If you HATE voting democrat - you won't vote. There is an option of NOT VOTING - if you do not like either of the candidates.

But you still do it. Then you can not HATE it.

But you state you hate it, which is clearly NOT the truth.

Do you really find it easier to judge me than it is to defend the republican adherence to Trickle-Down theory?

That's telling...

`

B) NOT ONE of the attacks had any attempts to be whitewashed BEFORE an election!
C) NOT ONE USA Ambassador was killed while the CIC was playing cards while watching the attack on TV!

What a blond. No, my dear, that is completely irrelevant to the point. I'll let you get back to Clinton now. I mean Obama...

:suck:

What a blond. No, my dear, that is completely irrelevant to the point. I'll let you get back to Clinton now. I mean Obama...

Health myths brought it up...apparently you need to explain it to her between rolls in the hay there dyke.

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

You shot down nothing, you just made excuses. I don't think this latest BS rises to any level of a scandal, the American people really don't care.

No.

Do the math.

Winston Churchill. I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

You're a blond, have a good one.

Wow, that was the strangest surrender ever. Work on your technique.

Giving the poor money doesn't elevate them from poverty, it ensures that most of them stay there. For most it seems without pain there is no DRIVE & AMBITION to do better.

Give them a job and their potential increases dramatically.
A safety net is a must but democrats have turned it into a hammock.

If the CEO of Walmart can rise from the ranks of a minimum wage position or an ex-convict can create a successful business you got no excuses.

Health myths brought it up...apparently you need to explain it to her between rolls in the hay there dyke.

LOL, your message that you're ignoring me cracked me up. You already were, blond.

The point is how the Obama administration handled it. I say that over and over and you neither address nor even grasp the point. You just keep repeating the non point that attacks are not new when no one is arguing that. No one.

Forum List

Back