Who really cares?

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".
:eusa_hand:
I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

I understand. I used to feel the same way until it was brought to my attn that voting for the lesser of two evils was still evil & that voting for politicians in those two parties merely encourages them. I'm making a stand by not voting which would legitimize their thievery. You hear about Ney's new book?: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ewers-establ-repubs-especially-boehner-r.html

It's not really supposed to be an 'us -vs- them' kind of a thing... One participates.

You start with taking as much of an interest in the primaries and you follow it through to the general.

Like I said, given the circumstances and the choice between Romney and Obama, I wouldn't change my mind. Obviously Obama is not the Fair & Simple Taxes and Balanced Public Budgets hero that I'm hoping to see before I die, but Romney, with his adherence to Trickle-Down Economics, was simply not an option.

I don't give a shit about the past.... victories or mistakes, the past doesn't matter... I want to know "What's next?"

If you limit yourself to choosing one of two candidates you aren't participating, you are sustaining the system.

^ that.

take your partisan, rw-blinders off muddy :thup:

Firebug (R-CA) gave it his best shot- spending MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$'s & releasing still classified data and came up empty handed

I hope Obama is paying Muddy for all the space he occuppies in his head.

Then again, Muddy is a DoD contractor who rents to Section 8 poor people, so he probably is taking enough of our hard earned tax dollars.

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".

I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

Then dont REWARD the left and right with your vote. I worked very hard to give you a candidate in 2012 who was a successful 2 term governor from New Mexico on 48 state ballots Yeah its true he had the personality of a banana slug, but if you want personality -- draft Colbert.
A proven admin who would use US force more wisely abroad, attack corporate welfare and advance freedom and choice.. It a death spiral of incompetence and unaccountability. So quit whining and send a message...

Before folks like me get tired of leaping mountains to give you a choice... If you like 2 parties THAT MUCH -- then ill have more time to golf and type on USMB...

While I appreciate the effort, it seems to have fallen somewhat short. The choices on the ballot that stood a chance of winning were between Obama and Mr Trickle-Down.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.
:dunno:

I understand. I used to feel the same way until it was brought to my attn that voting for the lesser of two evils was still evil & that voting for politicians in those two parties merely encourages them. I'm making a stand by not voting which would legitimize their thievery. You hear about Ney's new book?: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ewers-establ-repubs-especially-boehner-r.html

It's not really supposed to be an 'us -vs- them' kind of a thing... One participates.

You start with taking as much of an interest in the primaries as you can and you follow it through to the general.

Like I said, given the circumstances and the choice between Romney and Obama, I wouldn't change my mind. Obviously Obama is not the Fair & Simple Taxes and Balanced Public Budgets hero that I'm hoping to see before I die, but Romney, with his adherence to Trickle-Down Economics, was simply not an option.

I don't give a shit about the past.... victories or mistakes, the past doesn't matter... I want to know "What's next?"

If you limit yourself to choosing one of two candidates you aren't participating, you are sustaining the system.

Bullshit. It's participating as a realist.

These rightwing inmates cling to their invented scandals like a neurotic house dog clinging to his stuffed animal fuck buddy.

"Invented" scandals, you are an idiot.

The birthers applaud you.

And if Bush's disaster in Iraq wasn't the biggest scandal since Watergate, and you and your pals on the right will never concede that it was,

then NOTHING, by those standards, has been a scandal in the Obama administration.

These rightwing inmates cling to their invented scandals like a neurotic house dog clinging to his stuffed animal fuck buddy.

And if Bush's disaster in Iraq wasn't the biggest scandal since Watergate, and you and your pals on the right will never concede that it was,

then NOTHING, by those standards, has been a scandal in the Obama administration.

More far left propaganda and more Boooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh diversions from the far left Obama drones.

oh, just stop lying.

you LOVE voting dimocrap.

otherwise you won't do it.

C'mon... Joe votes naked!! :eek:
:lol:

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

here is why every person with more than three brain cells to rub together know you full of shit.

You hated those embassy people five seconds before you found out they were dead and you could USE their deaths in a political LIE.

there is no there there

Just like fast and furious you will end up making a turd pile of liars out of your entire party.

then just like fast and furious you will drop the issue like a red hot poker when the facts are known by all

Both parties authorized and funded the disaster in Iraq. They are all responsible.

Blaming it all on Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit and lies.

Both parties authorized and funded the disaster in Iraq. They are all responsible.

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

1) Not ONE of the 52 attacks were blamed on a video.

2) Bush went after liberal groups.
"McDermott said liberal groups were targeted during the Bush administration. While some liberal groups were audited, the numbers we could find were small, largely confined to 501(c)nonprofits where the rules are more strict, and stemmed from complaints levied by outsiders.
While there is an element of truth in McDermott's statement, the systematic nature of the IRS actions between 2010 and 2012 represents
a distinctly different set of circumstances. We rate the statement Mostly False.
PolitiFact: Did IRS target liberal groups during Bush administration? | Tampa Bay Times

3) Obviously you have NO money..live off the public largesse and otherwise are a bum.

4) Who cares guns of Obama's fast and furious gun running killed 400+ Mexicans and a US border agent? The families care but again so much for the compassionate liberals!

5) "Most cops tend to" ...to Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively" I'd say when we tax payers see the DoJ has dropped
gun prosecution cases by 40% YET idiots like you and Obama push for MORE GUN LAWS while not enforcing the ones already... I'd say WE CARE about that!

6) Millions of people care that Moammar Kadafi has been replaced by Muslim Brotherhood.. Mubarak replaced by Muslim brotherhood.. and Obama takes credit!

7) And you don't care Iran has nuclear weapons to hand to terrorist so EMP missiles will destroy your ATM functioning, your pumping gas, your staying warm?
Toppled Moammar Gaddafi: In March 2011, joined a coalition of European and Arab ... Mubarak ended thirty-year rule when overthrown on February 11. ...
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments by Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu | The Washington Monthly

8) YES HE DOES... HE SAID SO!!!
From Obama's mouth and if these aren't efforts to destroy jobs you are a f..king idiot!
--- Obama: " I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
SOURCE: LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
Reality, Price of a gallon of gas
Bush Jan 05, 2009 $1.672
Obama Jan 10, 2014 $4.005 139% Increase...
----Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."
---Obama said:"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
IDIOT!!!! Explain something... So IF OBAMA is a "Proponent of single payer.." Does single mean ONE? Yes to almost everyone
If SINGLE MEANS ONE, that means Obama wants the 1,300 health insurance companies out of business!
--- If they go out of business 400,000 people are unemployed..
--- billions in unemployment checks are paid for 99 weeks
--- AND $100 billion a year in Federal/state (meaning your state taxes go up) /local (meaning your property taxes go up) TAXES will be gone!

Last edited:

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Let me be more precise. I fault Obama for ever getting us involved in Libya in the first place.

Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

Before [MENTION=42632]Kosh[/MENTION] gets here..."All far left propaganda"

So saving 28 million Iraqis was a "scandal"???
YOU obviously would like to see a dictator that Obama and you would still like to see in power that
-- used pliers and blowtorches on his people murdering millions in the process and
-- if still in power over 2,649,000 children would have starved!
AND that these 32 democrat comments obviously didn't agree with you and Obama in wanting Saddam to stay in power to murder millions and use WMDs!!!

THIS IS A SCANDAL you are say is the BIGGEST that was also supported by these people???
32 democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

"Between 1999 and 2001, the U.S. and British-led air forces in Iraq dropped 1.3 million pounds of bombs in response to purported violations of the no-fly zones and anti-aircraft fire from Saddam Hussein.

I mean NYcarbineer YOUR hero Biden called Saddam the Most brutal dictator!
Your Secretary of State Kerry, ""Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime"

Your "Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002

Even blue dress stainer said "so deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998

Forum List

Back