Who really cares?

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

The Republican outrage for the 52 attacks was nowhere to be found.
We have something like 500 threads on Ben-gotcha alone on this message board. If you guys are that interested in us being attacked, there should have been thousands about the Bush attacks.

Regardless, Ben-gotcha will not be a factor in 2016.

The birthers applaud you.

And if Bush's disaster in Iraq wasn't the biggest scandal since Watergate, and you and your pals on the right will never concede that it was,

then NOTHING, by those standards, has been a scandal in the Obama administration.

Both parties authorized and funded the disaster in Iraq. They are all responsible.

Blaming it all on Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit and lies.

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Would you consider it nonsense if the IRS was targeting you as directed by the president?

Would you consider Benghazi nonsense if your son had been killed there and there was a republican in the WH?

Of course not, you are nothing but a partisan fraud.

Both parties authorized and funded the disaster in Iraq. They are all responsible.

Blaming it all on Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit and lies.

Ok. Let's blame 95% of it on Bush.

And then we'll compare that to 0% blame on Obama for the birther nonsense, the IRS nonsense, and the Benghazi nonsense.

Let me be more precise. I fault Obama for ever getting us involved in Libya in the first place.

How about him supporting the muslim brotherhood take over of Egypt?

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

Before [MENTION=42632]Kosh[/MENTION] gets here..."All far left propaganda"

The ironic part is that is was posted by a far left Obama drone.

If you far left Obama drones don't want to be called out on it, then I suggest you don't post your far left propaganda. Posting means that you have nothing you want to discuss or debate, you just want to push an agenda.

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

We have something like 500 threads on Ben-gotcha alone on this message board. If you guys are that interested in us being attacked, there should have been thousands about the Bush attacks.

Oh look more far left propaganda with the Booooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh defense.

2 PARTIES same result

Same Lobbyist greasing the wheels for both sides.............

Those that dared make a stand on the ACA, Blue Dogs............Hardly any left.........Purged from the Democrap party..........Because they decided not to toe the party line.............

The TEA Party believes 2 parties same results.........Tries to fire some of those, tries for lesser Gov't and they are called Anarchist by both sides.........Yet both sides repeatedly say they need to go...............But only if we agree with the people that are replacing them.................They all need to be fired and replaced...............Term Limits...................

Many need investigating on both sides of the equation........But they will never investigate themselves.............

So the BEAT DOES GO ON............Down the path to hell. Take a good look at this path in Southern Europe.................It's going really well there isn't it.....................Yet we think it will be different for us............You can't fix STUPID.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
8)no he doesnt

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

If you far left Obama drones don't want to be called out on it, then I suggest you don't post your far left propaganda. Posting means that you have nothing you want to discuss or debate, you just want to push an agenda.

BdyF_xZCIAAd334.jpg:large

4) im sure they did
8)no he doesnt

The irony of that statement knows no bounds.

Oh look more far left propaganda with the Booooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh defense.

Well, when a new goalie comes in to the soccer match, her stats are most often compared to the goalie she replaced. It's no different with Presidents. Who should we compare Obama's record/the GOP intellectual dishonesty to?

People were killed...

I like lemonade.

So what about addressing the point?

BdyF_xZCIAAd334.jpg:large

More far left propaganda, the sad part is you believe it without question or hesitation as fact.

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

4) im sure they did
8)no he doesnt

1) They all do it
2)Sept was a long time ago
3) At this point what difference does it make
4) Boosh!
Standard response to any criticism of Dear Leader

Well, when a new goalie comes in to the soccer match, her stats are most often compared to the goalie she replaced. It's no different with Presidents. Who should we compare Obama's record/the GOP intellectual dishonesty to?

The GOP is not in charge right now the far left is, not sure why you can't understand that?

Oh wait you are far left Obama drone.

4) im sure they did
8)no he doesnt

I know right :eusa_eh: That guy is seriously a light weight, deflection bot. Quelle surprise!!! A rw'er too :p

As to the evidence above, yeah, it speaks for itself :cool:

Last edited:

And if the new goalie can't do his job he gets fired................A goalie's job is simple......Shot the opposing team from scoring goals..........If he can't do that job, then he sits the bench or finds a new profession.................

So, the comparison to Bush........I disagreed with a lot of what Bush did.........So now I have one I completely disagree with.............but the standard defense of Obama, LOOK BUSH SUCKED TOO.............

That is not the value of a True Leader..........That is the PRESIDENCY OF EXCUSES.

4) im sure they did
8)no he doesnt

I know right :eusa_eh: That guy is seriously a light weight. Quelle surprise!!! A rw'er too :p

As to the evidence above, yeah, it speaks for itself :cool:

Even more boring lies from the far left Obama drones.

A) NOT ONE of the 52 attacks were blamed on a video!
B) NOT ONE of the attacks had any attempts to be whitewashed BEFORE an election!
C) NOT ONE USA Ambassador was killed while the CIC was playing cards while watching the attack on TV!

A President is not a dyke goalie. Sorry, Ming.

Forum List

Back