Who really cares?

Lying to the United Nations, 5,000+ dead soldiers, tens of thousands of dead Iraqi and Afghan people and counting, TRILLIONS of dollars wasted and counting, legalized torture, indiscriminate drone strikes for ten years against 9 separate countries that were not involved with 9/11, and not even the slightest hint of victory.

That's "so what".

Then dont REWARD the left and right with your vote. I worked very hard to give you a candidate in 2012 who was a successful 2 term governor from New Mexico on 48 state ballots Yeah its true he had the personality of a banana slug, but if you want personality -- draft Colbert.
A proven admin who would use US force more wisely abroad, attack corporate welfare and advance freedom and choice.. It a death spiral of incompetence and unaccountability. So quit whining and send a message...

Before folks like me get tired of leaping mountains to give you a choice... If you like 2 parties THAT MUCH -- then ill have more time to golf and type on USMB...

While I appreciate the effort, it seems to have fallen somewhat short. The choices on the ballot that stood a chance of winning were between Obama and Mr Trickle-Down.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.
:dunno:

About half the voters cast a losing vote. How did that work out for you? Did you get a more accountable govt? Reduce the destructive polarization? Get a more principled and dedicated handling of corporate welfare, surveillance abuses, or foreign policy? If you like your party you can keep your party ----PERIOD!!!

But if we decide NOT to give America proven alternatives to vote for --- all your gonna get is lemons.. Not even the -- ade..

Not untrue... and I hope I live long enough to see your righteous indignation bear political fruit.

In the mean time, I'll head to the polls at every opportunity as a frustrated realist.

That said, I do look forward to the day when another 3rd party candidate stands who has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

They dont NEED to win... They only need to be honestly engaged in CHANGING the tone of the debate.. And perhaps, they only need to be PREPARED to deliver accountibility and principle and action..

That would be the "snowballs chance in hell" part of the equation.

If it's any consolation, I do like the way you're thinking... reminds me of my youth.

:beer: To the idealistic young! In whose hands lay the future.

OP- Pure Pubcrappe, a disgrace. LIARS.

Yes, real journalists know the facts, so they're Dems...but real journalists also care about the truth over all. Unfortunately, their CORPORATIONS ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS, LOOK FOR CONTROVERSY by reporting both sides without caring about the validity of the GOP BS...tHEIR ''BIAS'' IS JUST PAROTTING THE pUB BS LIKE fOX, Rush Beck etc etc etc....

That explains why the networks are going broke, having to cut back, along with newspapers, and Fox is cleaning up in the ratings. The public also knows what is real and what is bullshit. This is why they were thinking about a bailout for them a couple of years ago. The media has lost credibility with the public.

Meanwhile, on planet Earth, each network news gets 5 times the viewers of Fox...which is proven to make viewers less informed...and loudmouth idiots...

Link

Lying to the United Nations, 5,000+ dead soldiers, tens of thousands of dead Iraqi and Afghan people and counting, TRILLIONS of dollars wasted and counting, legalized torture, indiscriminate drone strikes for ten years against 9 separate countries that were not involved with 9/11, and not even the slightest hint of victory.

That's "so what".

It's debatable whether or not it was a lie. Since one would have to know they were telling a lie for it to be a lie.

And FYI, 9/11 wasn't the first terrorist act against America. If you want links I can provide them. One of the earliest in recent years was the takeover of our embassy in Tehran in 78'.

Liberals think that the war on terror began on 9/11. That was just what finally woke us up to it.

80% of American media is owned by 7 huge corporations. Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom, News Corporation, Bertelsmann, Comcast and GE. These companies run our media as a business. America's first black President inherited an unscrupulous war and near-godlike executive authority. That is a long-running story that's good for ratings. More ratings equal more ad revenue and that's good for the shareholders. The shareholders are the only people who matter to these companies, not the voters. They want chaos and fighting and drama and conflict to spur their ratings higher. Mass media is not about informing the voters. It's a business now. Capitalist competition for ratings, playing to the lowest common denominator.

These Fortune 500 corporations aren't "liberal". If any of them were "liberal leftist Progressives" then marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago and gay people would be legally married in every state. They're neo-liberal, which is a much different term. That is their bias. They spend their entrenched wealth on lobbying our Congress to deregulate media consolidation so that they can buy up even more media outlets to make even more money for the shareholders.

No one in the media had any choice but to bash George W. Bush because George W. Bush is a flaming moron, and he lied this country into a war that cannot be won. He was a failure from the start. Even his parents knew it.

Health myths gave us facts with links, you give nothing but an opinion. You or Bill don't refute the facts given, you just ignore them. Pretty dishonest.

Only in your mind bub.

Read about media bias here if you dare....The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Do I even need to get into all of the bullshit propaganda pushes by Fox News?

Here's one to start off with.

http://www.cbsnews.news/news/fox-news-parent-news-corp-gives-1-million-to-gop/

Fox News Parent News Corp. Gives $1 Million to GOP - CBS News

YOUR opinion is That Fox News is the Right wing news pushers against then:
ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,Moveon.org, Americans for Progress, New york Times, Times Magazine,.. go on and on and on...
AGAIN please refute THESE FACTS!

A) 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to GOP candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
An average Democrat contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

ARE YOU THAT dumb to think that headline writers TV Producers would GIVE money to democrats and THEN write bad stories about Democrats???

B) "MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

C) A Media Research Center analysis of all 21 ABC, CBS and NBC evening news stories about Romney’s trip found that virtually all of them (18, or 86%)
emphasized “diplomatic blunders,” “gaffes” or “missteps.”
"47% of Americans " story..
Over three days, the broadcast network morning and evening shows churned out 42 stories on the tape, nearly 90 minutes of coverage. The tone was hyperbolic; ABC’s "Good Morning America" called it a “bombshell rocking the Mitt Romney campaign,” while ABC "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer declared it a “political earthquake.”
Five ways the mainstream media tipped the scales in favor of Obama | Fox News

Now these same donors/news people of the stories about Romney in the 2012 campaign, 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

D) "There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York
and they have a liberal bias"...Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas
Journalists Admitting Liberal Bias, Part One | Media Research Center

NOW if idiots like you are so f...king dumb to think THE MSM after all the above proof..
A) They donated 85% to Democrats
B) They were bashing Bush but think Obama is a god!
C) Their own editors say they are liberal!
D) News analysis shows BIASED reporting Against Romney and NO negatives about Obama!

I don't know why you wasted so much energy on this. I am talking about Fox News. I don't give a shit what those networks did. I have no support for any of those networks.

What you voted Against wasnt trickling anything.. you voted AGAINST a proven administrator that understand economics and innovation and voted FOR guy who doesnt have a prayer of understanding how to run a bagel shop and spouts a mean populist class war speech.

What you didnt consider, was that 2 term governor with a better record than Romneys who would GUARANTEE finding $$$BILLS in corporate welfare cuts and cuts in building up Afghan, so that we'd actually HAVE some dicretion in spending ON AMERICA...

you saying you voted for Mitt? :eusa_whistle:

Don't know if you're asking me. The 2 term governor I was talking about was Gary Johnson. An experienced administrator with a good record. About as qualified as Carter or Bush Jr and BETTER qualified than BHO was when he first ran or even arguably the Mittster.

It's AVG-JOE that said he voted against Romney for some dam reason. Rather than voting FOR someone who would have been fixing a bunch of stuff by now like Johnson..

There's no excuse for the rolling clusterfucks like this thread.. Not when folks work hard to GIVE people choices on the ballot. So that NEITHER side in this childish foodfight is rewarded.

Just take a look at this thread. Think America is gonna RISE from this level with the political infrastructure we have being abused???????

Y'all are totally nuts.. That's not just my opinion.. What was Einstein's definition of insanity?

Dude... as I said, I like the way you're thinking. That said, when you go to the polls at a particular moment in history for a specific election on a specific date, you have NO CHOICE but to play the cards that are in your hand at that given moment in time.

Romney was and is the poster-boy for Trickle-Down Economics so, hell yes I voted against him. And... it was important enough to keep him out of office that I was willing to vote for Obama in order to make sure he lost. Trickle-Down Theory is THAT vile to me.

Lemonade in the moment.

That's "so what".
32 democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

"Between 1999 and 2001, the U.S. and British-led air forces in Iraq dropped 1.3 million pounds of bombs in response to purported violations of the no-fly zones and anti-aircraft fire from Saddam Hussein.

PLUS you obviously don't care about the 2.9 million children that would have starved in Iraq because YOU loved Saddam and hated Bush for getting rid of this dictator that
28 million people were so afraid he'd use pliers and torture like this:
Saddam broke the CEASE FIRE and was hung by his own people that were obviously very tired of dumb s...ts like you that
obviously never heard about these actions by Saddam the guy you would LOVE to be a slave to!!

Ahmad was Uday's chief executioner. Last week, as Iraqis celebrated the death of his former boss and his equally savage younger brother Qusay, he nervously revealed a hideous story. His instructions that day in 1999 were to arrest the two 19-year-olds on the campus of Baghdad's Academy of Fine Arts and deliver them at Radwaniyah. On arrival at the sprawling compound, he was directed to a farm where he found a large cage. Inside, two lions waited. They belonged to Uday. Guards took the two young men from the car and opened the cage door. One of the victims collapsed in terror as they were dragged, screaming and shouting, to meet their fate. Ahmad watched as the students frantically looked for a way of escape. There was none. The lions pounced. 'I saw the head of the first student literally come off his body with the first bite and then had to stand and watch the animals devour the two young men. By the time they were finished there was little left but for the bones and bits and pieces of unwanted flesh,' he recalled last week."
-- Sunday Times, London, July 27, 2003

"Ali would then draw out a pair of pliers and a sharp knife. Gripping the tongue with pliers, he would slice it up with the knife, tossing severed pieces into the street. "'Those punished were too terrified to move, even though they knew I was about to chop off their tongue,' said Ali in his matter-of-fact voice. 'They would just stand there, often praying and calling out for Saddam and Allah to spare them. By then it was too late.

"'I would read them out the verdict and cut off their tongue without any form of anaesthetic. There was always a lot of blood. Some offenders passed out. Others screamed in pain. They would then be given basic medical assistance in an ambulance which would always come with us on such punishment runs. Then they would be thrown in jail.'"

-- Fedayeen Saddam member interviewed in The Sunday Times (London), April 20, 2003
Saddam has reduced his people to abject poverty.
He wiped out families, villages, cities and cultures, and drove four million people into exile.
He killed between 100,000 and 200,000 Kurds. He killed as many as 300,000 Shiites in the uprising after the Persian Gulf war.
He killed or displaced 200,000 of the 250,000 marsh Arabs who had created a unique, centuries-old culture in the south. He drained the marshes, an environmental treasure, and turned them into a desert.

In a recent Frontline documentary, a woman who fled Iraq recounted how she and others had been forced
to witness the public beheadings of 15 women who had been rounded up for prostitution and other crimes against the state. One of the women was a doctor who had been misreported as speaking against the regime.
"They put her head in a trash can," she said.

1 million kids would have starved to death by now BECAUSE of Saddam AND YOU wouldn't CARE!
28 million people are FREE today... BUT YOU SADDAM butt kissers loved that!
BUTCHERS that you are!!!

WHY do people like you not care about the children that were saved from starvation?
Why do people like you not care about the 28 million Iraqis that feared Saddam because of the above actions??

WHY are people like you so void of compassion???

Do I even need to get into all of the bullshit propaganda pushes by Fox News?

Here's one to start off with.

http://www.cbsnews.news/news/fox-news-parent-news-corp-gives-1-million-to-gop/

Fox News Parent News Corp. Gives $1 Million to GOP - CBS News

ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,Moveon.org, Americans for Progress, New york Times, Times Magazine,.. go on and on and on...

A) 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to GOP candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

ARE YOU THAT dumb to think that headline writers TV Producers would GIVE money to democrats and THEN write bad stories about Democrats???

Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

C) A Media Research Center analysis of all 21 ABC, CBS and NBC evening news stories about Romney’s trip found that virtually all of them (18, or 86%)
Over three days, the broadcast network morning and evening shows churned out 42 stories on the tape, nearly 90 minutes of coverage. The tone was hyperbolic; ABC’s "Good Morning America" called it a “bombshell rocking the Mitt Romney campaign,” while ABC "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer declared it a “political earthquake.”

Now these same donors/news people of the stories about Romney in the 2012 campaign, 71% were NEGATIVE!!!
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

D) "There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York

NOW if idiots like you are so f...king dumb to think THE MSM after all the above proof..
D) News analysis shows BIASED reporting Against Romney and NO negatives about Obama!

I don't know why you wasted so much energy on this. I am talking about Fox News. I don't give a shit what those networks did. I have no support for any of those networks.

BUT you formed your opinion about FOX one dinky network compared to ABC,CBS,NBC, NYT, you don't give a shit THAT they support the Democrats and help form YOUR opinion about FOX? DO YOU WATCH FOX???

BUT you formed your opinion about FOX one dinky network compared to ABC,CBS,NBC, NYT, you don't give a shit THAT they support the Democrats and help form YOUR opinion about FOX? DO YOU WATCH FOX???

I've watched plenty of Fox News. Sometimes I watch it for entertainment value. No media outlet is as partisan and misleading. MSNBC comes close, but not quite. Those other networks may have a small liberal bias, but they don't even come close to the brain dead propaganda you will find on Fox. Either way it doesn't matter to me because I don't watch any of them. They aren't how I stay informed.

Despite what you righty tighties like to believe CNN is relatively balanced. I get my news from there and internet sources that I trust.

Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

1) And? At least he didn't lie about it. He knew what they were, terrorist attacks, just like Benghazi.
2) They didn't. The majority were Tea Party groups. That is a commonly accepted fact you can't seem to grasp.
3) Yawn, you suck, grammar nazi
4) Then why did the Obama Administration seal the records? Why hasn't anyone been punished?
5) And this is how you justify it? It's what we call corruption, Plasmaball. Nobody should be doing it, on any level.
6) Saddam Hussein, Muammar Qaddafi, Hosni Mubarak. Iraq is back in the hands of Al Qaeda, Libya is run by militias loyal to Al-Qaeda, Egypt was run by the Muslim Brotherhood. Need I go on?
7) What kind of bullshit response is that?
8) Then why all the food stamps, wiseguy? Why hasn't he passed any jobs legislation? Hmm?
9) Ohh? So, you can make life a living hell for others just so you can "save the environment"? Yeah sure:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

I gave you long answers, because your short answers are lies and talking points.

80% of American media is owned by 7 huge corporations. Time-Warner, Disney, Viacom, News Corporation, Bertelsmann, Comcast and GE. These companies run our media as a business. America's first black President inherited an unscrupulous war and near-godlike executive authority. That is a long-running story that's good for ratings. More ratings equal more ad revenue and that's good for the shareholders. The shareholders are the only people who matter to these companies, not the voters. They want chaos and fighting and drama and conflict to spur their ratings higher. Mass media is not about informing the voters. It's a business now. Capitalist competition for ratings, playing to the lowest common denominator.

These Fortune 500 corporations aren't "liberal". If any of them were "liberal leftist Progressives" then marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago and gay people would be legally married in every state. They're neo-liberal, which is a much different term. That is their bias. They spend their entrenched wealth on lobbying our Congress to deregulate media consolidation so that they can buy up even more media outlets to make even more money for the shareholders.

No one in the media had any choice but to bash George W. Bush because George W. Bush is a flaming moron, and he lied this country into a war that cannot be won. He was a failure from the start. Even his parents knew it.

You lost me in the last sentence.

Obama couldn't carry GW's briefcase. Bush wasn't the best president, but he makes our current president look like a impetuous child.

I don't know.

Bush was born into one of the richest families in the country, but for most of his life, he was kind of a fuckup. Didn't show up to his National Guard duty, was drunk for years until he "Found" Jesus, had a bunch of failed business ventures his daddy had to bail him out on, and then stole a presidential election, turning peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into endless debt.

Obama, on the other hand, was born at a time when he was considered a second class citizen because of his race. He worked hard, got a law degree, went into politics, and eventually became President. Oh, yeah, and he did it without a court throwing him the election.

Hasn't fixed all the problems yet, but he ended a pointless war, finally created universal health coverage, and has repaired a lot of the damage to the economy he inherited despite the oppossition party trying to sabotage him at every turn.

That's "so what".
32 democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!

1 million kids would have starved to death by now BECAUSE of Saddam AND YOU wouldn't CARE!
28 million people are FREE today... BUT YOU SADDAM butt kissers loved that!
BUTCHERS that you are!!!

WHY do people like you not care about the children that were saved from starvation?
Why do people like you not care about the 28 million Iraqis that feared Saddam because of the above actions??

WHY are people like you so void of compassion???

I do love how the guy who tells us that we never have enough money to take care of all the poor people who don't have health insurance is the one who was okay with spending over a trillion dollars getting rid of evil Saddam.

Point was, Bush went to war over WMD's that didn't exist. It didn't really matter that a lot of Democrats also thought there were WMD's, the point is, he picked the wrong response to the problem.

The only reason why children were "Starving" was because we had imposed sanctions on Iraq that included food and cut off Iraq's main source of income. It's kind of like breaking someone's leg and then telling them to lean on me.

Was Saddam a monster? Yup. But at the end of the day, the job of getting rid of him was his own people's, not ours.

Obama couldn't carry GW's briefcase. Bush wasn't the best president, but he makes our current president look like a impetuous child.

I don't know.

Bush was born into one of the richest families in the country, but for most of his life, he was kind of a fuckup. Didn't show up to his National Guard duty, was drunk for years until he "Found" Jesus, had a bunch of failed business ventures his daddy had to bail him out on, and then stole a presidential election, turning peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into endless debt.

Obama, on the other hand, was born at a time when he was considered a second class citizen because of his race. He worked hard, got a law degree, went into politics, and eventually became President. Oh, yeah, and he did it without a court throwing him the election.

Hasn't fixed all the problems yet, but he ended a pointless war, finally created universal health coverage, and has repaired a lot of the damage to the economy he inherited despite the oppossition party trying to sabotage him at every turn.

Obama spends most of his days whining about how bad it is to be black yet he never knew what it was like till he was an adult when he moved to Chicago. He had a much more sheltered life than most of us.

Going to the best schools in the country, living with his grandparents in Hawaii. Boy, he sure had it bad, didn't he?

Still whining about that election Joe? Dude, didn't you say you used to be a Republican? I think you're a friggen liar.

I don't know.

Hasn't fixed all the problems yet, but he ended a pointless war, finally created universal health coverage, and has repaired a lot of the damage to the economy he inherited despite the opposition party trying to sabotage him at every turn.

Obama spends most of his days whining about how bad it is to be black yet he never knew what it was like till he was an adult when he moved to Chicago. He had a much more sheltered life than most of us.

Going to the best schools in the country, living with his grandparents in Hawaii. Boy, he sure had it bad, didn't he?

Still whining about that election Joe? Dude, didn't you say you used to be a Republican? I think you're a friggen liar.

He is a liar. There's no possible way a Republican could swing so far to the left, not even in 30 years. Bush goes to Harvard, Obama goes to Colombia, but somehow Bush is the evil rich guy. Also, the court did throw Obama the election, by ruling Obamacare constitutional.

I don't know.

No, I voted for Bush in that election.

I just wonder how much better my life would be right now if Gore had won. Oh, wait. Gore did win. Bush cheated.

First, he wouldn't have said, "Well, you covered your ass" when the CIA told him Bin Laden was looking to hijack airplanes.

[

He is a liar. There's no possible way a Republican could swing so far to the left, not even in 30 years. Bush goes to Harvard, Obama goes to Colombia, but somehow Bush is the evil rich guy. Also, the court did throw Obama the election, by ruling Obamacare constitutional.

Actually, it doesn't take 30 years.

It really only took one day.

The Day my Romney-loving boss called me into the office and screwed me over after six years of hard work because "he didn't have to deal with a union".

It takes one day to realize the GOP doesn't work for working folks. It works for the bosses and the managers and the evil rich douchebags.

But here's the other part of it.

30 years ago, Republicans weren't batshit crazy.

I don't know.

Oh, really??

When??

Where??

Please, mudwhistle, proceed, proceed...

Forum List

Back