Who said this (poll): "If we get another politician in the White House, this country is going down"?

Who said this: "If we get another politician [in the White House, this country is going down"

• 1. Rand Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Josh Hawley

• 3. Mike Johnson

• 4. Kelly Ann Conway

• 5. Ann Coulter

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2024
Guess who said this (poll): "If we get another politician [in the White House] this country is going down"?

This person said this a few years ago on a talk show.

If you don't want to guess and be wrong, maybe you could answer this question:

Do you AGREE with it?

LOL. Someone voted Thomas Jefferson, even though I said it was said a few years ago on a talk show. OK, maybe they hadn't read that part..

Anyhow, it was Donald Trump on the Bill O'Reilly show--I believe when he was still at Fox News (I read about this in a book by O'R).

O'Reilly was always a favorite of mine, have never been sure why they got rid of him, some rumors about misconduct.

So yeh, Trump was president when he said that. I will bet even HE didn't realize how prophetic it was.

Yes, Trump was prophetic. The country is indeed going down.

Marxism is the dumbest damn thing I've ever heard of, esp in light of the fact that Karl Marx was a degenerate who didn't take care of his family. Some members ended up in insane asylums, one committed suicide (or maybe more than one). His children were malnourished

But hey... he had a world to "save"..

Of course nobody wants a politician -- a synonym for a failed soul, .

We all need a system powered by a charasmatic leader whose heart is good .
Some brain functioning adequacy is then just a bonus .

Of course nobody wants a politician -- a synonym for a failed soul, .

We all need a system powered by a charasmatic leader whose heart is good .
Some brain functioning adequacy is then just a bonus .
oh, it's great to know you are voting for Trump

carry on!

Forum List

Back