Who Started the Brother Movement?

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
As a Canadian who has watched American presidential politics for years with great amusement....

Obama started it! When he thought it was a boost for his political career he said he was Kenyan born. When he wanted to be president he reverted to being American.

A close second for the blame is (or was) the stupid law that said a minor couldn't automatically bequeath citizenship on her baby if it was born abroad.

The political squabbles that ensued were easily predictable and I hold no one else to blame for trying to get an advantage on such a stupid situation.

As an aside, I only get CNN for American news. While I find both candidates, ahem, deplorable I find the coverage so lopsided against Trump if not for Clinton, that I would probably vote GOP. Chuck the incumbent bums out, suffer four years of Trump, and take the election more seriously in 2012.

As a Canadian who has watched American presidential politics for years with great amusement....

Obama started it! When he thought it was a boost for his political career he said he was Kenyan born. When he wanted to be president he reverted to being American..

Damn- I find most Canadians well informed- and less gullible than most.

You clearly demonstrate otherwise.

Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

He did however admit he was born on Krypton.

Obama started it! When he thought it was a boost for his political career he said he was Kenyan born. When he wanted to be president he reverted to being American..

Seriously ?!?!?

Who Started the Brother Movement?

The Brothers?

musebrothers.png

Obama started it! When he thought it was a boost for his political career he said he was Kenyan born. When he wanted to be president he reverted to being American.

A close second for the blame is (or was) the stupid law that said a minor couldn't automatically bequeath citizenship on her baby if it was born abroad.

The political squabbles that ensued were easily predictable and I hold no one else to blame for trying to get an advantage on such a stupid situation.

As an aside, I only get CNN for American news. While I find both candidates, ahem, deplorable I find the coverage so lopsided against Trump if not for Clinton, that I would probably vote GOP. Chuck the incumbent bums out, suffer four years of Trump, and take the election more seriously in 2012.
i'm just glad birther threads are finally ok in politics now. :)

Wait a minute.....

Obama wearing a tie:

article-0-1A5DD40F000005DC-864_306x423.jpg

Obama with tie off:

HOW DID WE MISS THIS???

i'm just glad birther threads are ok in politics now.
It's a real issue until Trump relents and finally shows us his long form birth certificate

Obama said he was born in Kenya. At the very least he allowed it to be published.

He started the Birther Movement.

Forum List

Back