Who supports removing the second amendment?

That pesky "well regulated militia" part has to be taken seriously.

Otherwise, keep the second as it is. But make sure gun owners, importers, manufacturers and sellers stop selling weapons that belong in a well regulated milita, not on the streets.

"Well-regulated militia" is redundant now. It came when the Founders didn't want a fulltime standing army for the country but an all-reserve type force.
There are weapons that belong in the hands of the citizens. And there are weapons that belong in the hands of a well regulated militia and our standing armed forces.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?
Where can I get a thermonuclear device? Where can I get a rocket propelled grenade launcher? Where's your howitzer?

And why on earth would a citizen, in an unregulated militia absolutely need a gun that can fire twenty rounds a second? Or twenty rounds in ten seconds for that matter? Is that weapon used for sport?
Yeah...

You should try it sometime...

It would be so much fun to watch you wet your diaper!!!
So your glee in firing such weapons, your adolescent semi-orgasmic testosterone fueled lust for deadly weapons trumps public health and safety?

"Well-regulated militia" is redundant now. It came when the Founders didn't want a fulltime standing army for the country but an all-reserve type force.
There are weapons that belong in the hands of the citizens. And there are weapons that belong in the hands of a well regulated militia and our standing armed forces.
Where can I get a thermonuclear device? Where can I get a rocket propelled grenade launcher? Where's your howitzer?

And why on earth would a citizen, in an unregulated militia absolutely need a gun that can fire twenty rounds a second? Or twenty rounds in ten seconds for that matter? Is that weapon used for sport?
Yeah...

So your glee in firing such weapons, your adolescent semi-orgasmic testosterone fueled lust for deadly weapons trumps public health and safety?
Jealous???

Try joining the military and you get to play with some real neat shit, at taxpayers' expense...

Of course, you might also get the added bonus of defending your Messiah's honor without hiding behind a keyboard.

You still can't own one without the class 3 license.

I think you need a DD tag for that Solothurn.
Nope, FFL class 4.

Bore larger than 1/2", military caliber...I think that's a DD.
Wrong again. I have one rifle that shoots a 650 nitro express.
It's not DD.

Unless and until I see proof of a .650 Nitro, I'm calling bullshit!

And one more time: it is a bore larger than 1/2" and a military caliber! Many guns have >1/2" bores (most shotguns come to mind).

You still can't own one without the class 3 license.

Nope, FFL class 4.

It's not DD.

And one more time: it is a bore larger than 1/2" and a military caliber! Many guns have >1/2" bores (most shotguns come to mind).
Here's a picture of the round for a 750
upload_2015-10-3_18-9-26.jpeg

And the gun
watermark.php

Bore size means NOTHING IDIOT.

Nope, FFL class 4.

It's not DD.

Here's a picture of the round for a 750
View attachment 51413
And the gun
watermark.php

Bore size means NOTHING IDIOT.

Not a .750 Nitro...a .650 Nitro! You know, the one you claimed you had!

And yes, a bore over half an inch is, in fact, a Destructive Device, unless is it a shotgun, an antique, or a "rifle which the owner intends to use solely for sporting purposes."

Yeah...

Jealous???

Try joining the military and you get to play with some real neat shit, at taxpayers' expense...

Of course, you might also get the added bonus of defending your Messiah's honor without hiding behind a keyboard.
Not jealous. Incredulous. I am an adult, not an adolescent. I can get my kicks without the 'thrill' of playing army as children do. Perhaps it's a sense of responsibility, perhaps it's a deeper curiosity, perhaps it's maturity and worldliness, but I can find fun without resorting to fantasy and testosterone fuels apathy toward public health and safety.

Yeah...

Jealous???

Not jealous. Incredulous. I am an adult, not an adolescent. I can get my kicks without the 'thrill' of playing army as children do. Perhaps it's a sense of responsibility, perhaps it's a deeper curiosity, perhaps it's maturity and worldliness, but I can find fun without resorting to fantasy and testosterone fuels apathy toward public health and safety.
There is no "play" to it, since I'm a veteran, and had to train on a large variety of weapons...

Single-popping an M-60 is interesting, but a Ma-Deuce definitely has better range...

And a TOW can take out damn near anything (just watch your back blast area)...

A weapon is just like anything else... It's a tool.

But I make it a point to stay proficient.

After all, you don't want to see taxpayers' money for the training go to waste, do you???

Otherwise, keep the second as it is. But make sure gun owners, importers, manufacturers and sellers stop selling weapons that belong in a well regulated milita, not on the streets.

Why?

It's not pertinent to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
It most definitely is! Read the amendment and tell me you did't see that very phrase.
Hey did you know, we are ALL the militia?
No, actually we are not all the Militia, anymore.

At the time the Constitution was written, all men, of fighting age, were the Militia, not women or children, and this was because our government did not have a Standing Army, and the Militia would be called up, from the armed citizenry.... it is NOTHING AT ALL like it was when the constitution was written.... Now we have a Standing Army and Standing Air Force and Standing Marine Corp, etc etc etc and Standing Navy and Coast Guard and National Guard etc... THEY are the Militia, and the Military can arm themselves with grenades and nukes, and drones and bombers etc, but we the people are restricted of such or have further restrictions on such/licenses, because we are no longer relied on with our own Muskets, to fight in Wars.

This does not negate our right to bear arms, for food and safety, but we can not own weapons such as nukes....meant for the Militia.
Title 10 I believe it is called is clear,it STATES all able bodied men 17 to 45 are part of the militia.

Forum List

Back