Who Today is THE Biggest Threat to American LIVES?

Who is the most likely to cause the most American deaths in the next 10 years?

• Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jong

• Jingping

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Schumer

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • McCain

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I dunno, whats on the Sports Chanel?

• Total voters
Apparently The DOJ, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama.

Especially since we found out Obama was wire tapping The Trump Campaign for 18 Months, and The DOJ sent Fusion GPS employee Natalie V to try to entrap Trump Jr., and that Comey meet with an Ex British Spy to buy Fusion GPS Fake Dossier on Trump for $30,000 and leaked it to The Press and Clinton Campaign. Then we also find out, The Obama Regime sent The Russian Ambassador to Session's Office, and all the while they are Wire Tapping EVERYTHING and getting NOTHING...
They also arranged the Phone Call of The Russian Ambassador to Flynn....and again got NOTHING.
And then when we find out The Clinton Team and DNC actually went to the Ukraine Embassy to meet with Fusion GPS and Ukrainian Spies to plot different ways to take Trump down with FAKE COLLUSION stories, hacking at Trump Tower and Russian Alpha Bank and probably their own damn server they won't let anyone look at......and I tell you what.

I want PUBLIC HANGINGS brought back.
hanging.jpg

The liberal freaks in the state of California pose the greatest risk, its like a flesh eating bacteria.

in the minds of liberals trump is a forever president...they cant talk about anything else go on MSDNC and you will see what I mean

Forum List

Back