Who Wants another Cold War with Russia?

I do not want a cold war with Russia.

I want peace with Russia. :thup:

What about with China and Iran?

With them peace too.

I prefer peace rather than war.

I know it's not always possible, nevertheless ,that's my personal opinion and probably the opinion of the majority of mentally sane people on this planet.

Because as Einstein said:

With them peace too.

I know it's not always possible, nevertheless ,that's my personal opinion and probably the opinion of the majority of mentally sane people on this planet.

Never seen two nuclear powers go to war

With them peace too.

good then.....that 's a good thing

Because I am not going to say......you ain't seen nothing yet

Too depressing

With them peace too.

Too depressing

Nuclear weapons have done more than any other object known to the world to prevent war. There is a reason that conventional warfare post WW2 is at a historic low: Nuclear weapons. Two nuclear powers will never go to war with one another.

With them peace too.

Too depressing

Nuclear weapons have done more than any other object known to the world to prevent war. There is a reason that conventional warfare post WW2 is at a historic low: Nuclear weapons. Two nuclear powers will never go to war with one another.

well.....

I certainly don't agree with you

hope you are right though...

(sadly I know you are not)

With them peace too.

Too depressing

well.....

Oh, what part of what I said was wrong?

With them peace too.

Too depressing

well.....

look respectfully you and I don't agree no use in going back and forth with this

it will be what it will be

Too depressing

well.....

look respectfully you and I don't agree no use in going back and forth in this

it will be what it will be

Funny, I thought that was what we are here to do. I'm certainly open toward having my mind changed. When I was pursuing my MA in Military History this subject came up a lot. Warfare has largely evolved to terrorism for a reason. Nuclear weapons and US conventional superiority has made conventional warfare too costly and so the only non nuclear entity that can get away with fighting without getting decimated is a stateless one. As you may have observed, terrorism is lagging far behind in the death counts of the conventional wars of the past and yet it is the largest threat seen today. In short, the nukes and weapons we posses = peace. There can be no peace without the threat of war.

Forum List

Back