Who wants to bet Trump won't even debate Hillary on stage during the general election?

I bet you dollars to donuts he will come up with any excuse he can not to get on a debate stage with her.
I'll take that bet. If you lose, you have to have a flattering pic of Trump for your Avatar for a year. I get to choose the pic.
Ok how about this bet? I'll admit my prediction will probably end up being false because Trump won't skip all of them. BUT I still predict he will skip at least one or more. If he skips one or more of the debates, I win. How about that? I will change my avatar to a flattering Trump pic for year if I lose. Of course, I have no idea what a flattering Trump pic even looks like. I don't think they exist, but you can choose the Trump avatar. If i win, you will change your avatar to a pro Bernie Sanders meme for a year. Deal?

I bet you dollars to donuts he will come up with any excuse he can not to get on a debate stage with her.
I'll take that bet. If you lose, you have to have a flattering pic of Trump for your Avatar for a year. I get to choose the pic.
Ok how about this bet? I'll admit my prediction will probably end up being false because Trump won't skip all of them. BUT I still predict he will skip at least one or more. If he skips one or more of the debates, I win. How about that? I will change my avatar to a flattering Trump pic for year if I lose. Of course, I have no idea what a flattering Trump pic even looks like. I don't think they exist, but you can choose the Trump avatar. If i win, you will change your avatar to a pro Bernie Sanders meme for a year. Deal?

LOL, backtracked already. Hillary will pull some bullshit about weasel her way out of it, then lie and claim it was Trump. Then you'll claim Trump backed out.

Moving the goal post already, I see.

Don't know how legitimate this argument is but let's run it up the flagpole..... If Trump drops out of the debates he runs the risk of Hillary and the debate committee opening the door to the Libertarian candidate. That's something he can't afford to see happen.

It will be illuminating when Trump reveals all the corruption and lies Hillary has been involved in. When a 6'3 alpha warrior smacks down a 5'7 weakling, it won't end well for the weakling, no matter how many lies and how bad rhetoric she is armed with. If Hillary wasn't such a terrible person I would feel bad for her.

Moving the goal post already, I see.
Fine be a pussy about it. I think you know he'll do it huh?

Billy000

I found it. But remember, it was amended until November 1...I have some other bets to where, if I lose, I would have to change my avi to something different.

Trump will kick her ass...and Ministry of Truth will declare Big Sister the winner so the ignorant proles will follow her.

Billy000

I found it. But remember, it was amended until November 1...I have some other bets to where, if I lose, I would have to change my avi to something different.
Yeah I think we did decide on an avatar change up until the first. I'm cool with that. I wanted an antihillary meme as well for you. You gave me a pic of candy corn I believe lol.

Billy000

Yeah I think we did decide on an avatar change up until the first. I'm cool with that. I wanted an antihillary meme as well for you. You gave me a pic of candy corn I believe lol.

Well, tasteful is my only demand. I’ll be on a cruise for much of that time between this Sunday and 11/1 so I likely won’t be logging in much….

Billy000

Well, tasteful is my only demand. I’ll be on a cruise for much of that time between this Sunday and 11/1 so I likely won’t be logging in much….
Yeah okay, tasteful. I was thinking that.

Forum List

Back