Who wants to bet Trump won't even debate Hillary on stage during the general election?

They will have two. One on domestic policy...one foreign.

No retard; there are 3 debates scheduled (as there has been for at least 3 elections now) and one VP debate.

Before calling someone a retard, is trump going to debate hilary in the VP debate? If so subtract one...

Yo. shit brains. Read this slowly.

There will be 3 presidential debates between HRC and DJT.

There will be 1 VP debate between Spence and the eventual VP whom Hillary names.

Its no wonder you guys keep losing general elections; you don’t have a fucking clue how they work.

No retard; there are 3 debates scheduled (as there has been for at least 3 elections now) and one VP debate.

Before calling someone a retard, is trump going to debate hilary in the VP debate? If so subtract one...

There will be 1 VP debate between Spence and the eventual VP whom Hillary names.

Its no wonder you guys keep losing general elections; you don’t have a fucking clue how they work.

Woot woot, love it!!!!! This is finalized?

I bet you dollars to donuts he will come up with any excuse he can not to get on a debate stage with her.

And you'd go bankrupt, dumb ass. Of course he's going to debate her. Only a total idiot would think otherwise.

Can you imagine what kind of crazy shit trump will say about comey calling her a dumbass?
I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Hillary will refuse to appear on the same stage as such a sexist and won't appear.

I bet you dollars to donuts he will come up with any excuse he can not to get on a debate stage with her.

I bet you he does and beats her ass.....so bad....you guys will cry misogyny.......take it to the bank!!!!!!
why would you think that? i don't care if you like her or not, nobody is going to be able to truthfully claim tbat hillary clinton is unknowledgable, inexperienced, or that she can't debate well.

then there's donald trump. he watches 'the shows.' he has never won a debate. he has no experience.

you may hope that trump holds his own but that's about the best case scenario for him

Again you ate stupid.

I bet you he does and beats her ass.....so bad....you guys will cry misogyny.......take it to the bank!!!!!!
why would you think that? i don't care if you like her or not, nobody is going to be able to truthfully claim tbat hillary clinton is unknowledgable, inexperienced, or that she can't debate well.

then there's donald trump. he watches 'the shows.' he has never won a debate. he has no experience.

you may hope that trump holds his own but that's about the best case scenario for him

The difference is she will try and lie like biden.and Obama did, but he WILL call her out.....right in front of her face......I can't wait until Benghazi or the emails come.up......Holy shit.....you gonna need a ref to stop that beating

He would destroy her. She doesn't even do press conferences because she is so afraid of questions. If anything she will find an excuse to not debate him live.

He would destroy her. She doesn't even do press conferences because she is so afraid of questions. If anything she will find an excuse to not debate him live.
Prove

Shell.need candy Crowley to bail her out like she did obama

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

I'll take that bet. If you lose, you have to have a flattering pic of Trump for your Avatar for a year. I get to choose the pic.

Forum List

Back