Who wants to bet Trump wont take on Cuban's 10 million dollar bet?

Exactly what would Trump gain by sitting down and taking questions from a Hillary supporter for four hours? Does anyone here honestly think Hillary would take questions from a Trump supporter for four hours I don't in fact I don't believe any politician from either party would agree to do that.
Politicians don't do that, for good reason. This is all a stupid game anyway, pretending Trump has any imperative forcing him to do it. If Cuban wants to mix it up in politics, let him get in the game by running for office or taking a reporting job.

Why should he?

Who gives a flying fuck of a rat's ass what Mark Cuban wants or says?
No one really cares. We just want to see Cuban pin Drumpf down on the issues instead of sound bites.

And Cuban is some kind of expert in political policy?

I highly doubt it
Who said he had to be in order to ask Drumpf a question? Drumpf certainly isnt an expert in political policy.

You can waste your time listening to one idiot who doesn't know anything about politics asking questions to another idiot who doesn't know anything about politics if you want
I know that. It would be great comedy.
not really

It would be mediocre comedy at best

now if there was a comedian alive today of the caliber of George Carlin doing the interview that would be great comedy but alas there is not

Cuban said he'd donate or give Trump 10 million smackeroos for a 4 hour policy interview. Thats it. Talk for 4 hours and get 10 mill to donate to anything he'd like.

Cubans should have ran for president, or explain to us all why he should be allowed such an interview when all the rest of us are not?

Does Cuban think that just because
He's a rich prick he somehow rates higher then any other single American?
Drumpf felt the same way when he asked to see Obamas BC. He set a precedence that has come back to bite him in the ass.

And he was running for president???

No?

Failed again bucko
Cuban isnt running for president. You just failed massively when all you had to do was look at the leader board.

And now back to my original question then, why does Cuban think he has anymore right to this interview than any other average American? Because he's a rich prick?
Ask Drumpf. He is an expert on the subject and could explain it to you better.

Exactly what would Trump gain by sitting down and taking questions from a Hillary supporter for four hours? Does anyone here honestly think Hillary would take questions from a Trump supporter for four hours I don't in fact I don't believe any politician from either party would agree to do that.
He would gain some credibility

He needs none, he's running against probably the worst democratic candidate in history.
Even then he is still behind in the polls.

With who? He has credibility with his supporters he never will with Hillary supporters and the fact the race is basically a tie shows he has credibility with independents.

He needs none, he's running against probably the worst democratic candidate in history.
Even then he is still behind in the polls.

Being outspent, what? 20 to 1? And she's sliding in just about every possible way?

Good luck with that!

With who? He has credibility with his supporters he never will with Hillary supporters and the fact the race is basically a tie shows he has credibility with independents.
With intelligent people. Of course illiterate people are already convinced. In order to win he will need some intelligent people voting for him. The fact that he is tied with Hilary doesnt bode well for him. She has more baggage than a lost and found airline terminal.

With intelligent people. Of course illiterate people are already convinced. In order to win he will need some intelligent people voting for him.

Voting Hillary just proves that the money that was spent on you in college...........

Wasted

With intelligent people. Of course illiterate people are already convinced. In order to win he will need some intelligent people voting for him.

Voting Hillary just proves that the money that was spent on you in college...........

Wasted
That was almost convincing...but not quite.

With intelligent people. Of course illiterate people are already convinced. In order to win he will need some intelligent people voting for him. The fact that he is tied with Hilary doesnt bode well for him. She has more baggage than an lost and found airline terminal.
Wow you did everything but call people deplorable and irredeemable its that kind of condescending attitude that could very well cost Clinton the election .

With intelligent people. Of course illiterate people are already convinced. In order to win he will need some intelligent people voting for him. The fact that he is tied with Hilary doesnt bode well for him. She has more baggage than an lost and found airline terminal.
Wow you did everything but call people deplorable and irredeemable its that kind of condescending attitude that could very well cost Clinton the election .
Just because youre illiterate doesnt make you deplorable. It just means you lack knowledge and initiative.

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

He might not, but neither would Hillary.

This isnt about Hilary...This is will Trump take on the questions from someone richer and smarter to discuss his policies?

Bull shit. It is also about Hillary. Hillary has an economic plan but no one is questioning that one.

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

This isnt about Hilary...This is will Trump take on the questions from someone richer and smarter to discuss his policies?

Bull shit. It is also about Hillary. Hillary has an economic plan but no one is questioning that one.

Not this..This is about Trump. Cuban presented the opportunity to him only.

I have not read this entire thread. That being said, I learned at a young age that it is usually not wise to take people up on bets.

Anyone?

Not this..This is about Trump. Cuban presented the opportunity to him only.

Yeah, that's because Cuban is a Hillary guy. Trump probably won't thane him up on it, but you cannot blame Trump for that. What politician is going to subject his or her economic policies to scrutiny from a supporter of his or her opponent.

If you think it matters, then it is most certainly about Hillary too.you can't point fingers at Trump if Hillary isn't held to the same standards.

Forum List

Back