Who wants to bet Trump wont take on Cuban's 10 million dollar bet?

Probably about as likely as Obama accepting Ted Cruzs invitation.

Trying to throw someone else in there wont work.

"As you know Hillary started the Birther issue...Look over there" *skeedaddles off*
my point was, they aint gonna do it. It wont help, only hurt them.
I for one think he should. Someone in that kind of power/wanting that kind of power should do things like that.

Why would it hurt him if he has serious policies? The only way it could hurt him is if he didnt have anything in the way of specifics
You could hurt anyone if you made them sit down for a 4 hour interview with a hostile guy who's sole intent is to make them look bad.

Oh no CF. That would be too easy for Cuban, and he couldn't get the attention he's seeking.

"As you know Hillary started the Birther issue...Look over there" *skeedaddles off*
I for one think he should. Someone in that kind of power/wanting that kind of power should do things like that.

Why would it hurt him if he has serious policies? The only way it could hurt him is if he didnt have anything in the way of specifics
You could hurt anyone if you made them sit down for a 4 hour interview with a hostile guy who's sole intent is to make them look bad.

Is there any situation where questions for Trump isnt seen as unfair in advance?

Why the hell should he?? Mark Cuban is someone who gets rich off of other people's ingenuity.. He needs to stick with that.. The Donald doesn't owe that loser shit..

ie, Who fucking cares?

Is there any situation where questions for Trump isnt seen as unfair in advance?
Yes

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?
Why should a presidential candidate take a bet? Rather juvenile wouldn't you agree?

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?
Why should a presidential candidate take a bet? Rather juvenile wouldn't you agree?

Liberals think they can goad and insult him in to taking the bait.. They live on the Sesame Street level.

Anyone?
For the same reason he offers bets?

Trump says he's game to debate Bernie if network gives $10M to charity

When Trump does it its not Juvenile...but when someone else does it it is

What was the bet?

Cuban said he'd donate or give Trump 10 million smackeroos for a 4 hour policy interview. Thats it. Talk for 4 hours and get 10 mill to donate to anything he'd like.
Why should he?

Who gives a flying fuck of a rat's ass what Mark Cuban wants or says?
No one really cares. We just want to see Cuban pin Drumpf down on the issues instead of sound bites.

And Cuban is some kind of expert in political policy?

I highly doubt it

Forum List

Back