🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who wants to bet Trump wont take on Cuban's 10 million dollar bet?

What was the bet?

Cuban said he'd donate or give Trump 10 million smackeroos for a 4 hour policy interview. Thats it. Talk for 4 hours and get 10 mill to donate to anything he'd like.
Why should he?

Who gives a flying fuck of a rat's ass what Mark Cuban wants or says?
No one really cares. We just want to see Cuban pin Drumpf down on the issues instead of sound bites.
Then Cuban should apply to moderate one of the debates.

What was the bet?

Cuban said he'd donate or give Trump 10 million smackeroos for a 4 hour policy interview. Thats it. Talk for 4 hours and get 10 mill to donate to anything he'd like.
Why should he?

No one really cares. We just want to see Cuban pin Drumpf down on the issues instead of sound bites.

And Cuban is some kind of expert in political policy?

I highly doubt it
Who said he had to be in order to ask Drumpf a question? Drumpf certainly isnt an expert in political policy.

What was the bet?

Why should he?

No one cares except for the liberal meltdown dogpile in this thread stomping their feet screaming and goading someone to acquiesce to their demands.. The leftist fascist mindset is never far away..

What was the bet?

Why should he?

Then Cuban should apply to moderate one of the debates.
Its more manly to go one on one which frightens Drumpf.

What was the bet?

Why should he?

No one cares except for the liberal meltdown dogpile in this thread stomping their feet screaming and goading someone to acquiesce to their demands.. The leftist fascist mindset is never far away..
I doubt Drumpf reads this forum or would be encouraged to be brave even if he did. Dont work yourself into a lather.

What was the bet?

Why should he?

I highly doubt it
Who said he had to be in order to ask Drumpf a question? Drumpf certainly isnt an expert in political policy.

You can waste your time listening to one idiot who doesn't know anything about politics asking questions to another idiot who doesn't know anything about politics if you want

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

Why would he? It would be stupid for him to; just as it would be for Hillary to accept a similar challenge from a Republican or Conservative.

What was the bet?

Cubans should have ran for president, or explain to us all why he should be allowed such an interview when all the rest of us are not?

Does Cuban think that just because
He's a rich prick he somehow rates higher then any other single American?

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

Why would he? It would be stupid for him to; just as it would be for Hillary to accept a similar challenge from a Republican or Conservative.

10 million reasons why. The only way he would fail is if he didnt have any specifics to give.

What was the bet?

Cubans should have ran for president, or explain to us all why he should be allowed such an interview when all the rest of us are not?

Drumpf felt the same way when he asked to see Obamas BC. He set a precedence that has come back to bite him in the ass.

What was the bet?

No he shouldnt...He challenged Trump and your response is to attack Cuban and try to make this about him. Not going to work this time skippy

Why should he?

I highly doubt it

You can waste your time listening to one idiot who doesn't know anything about politics asking questions to another idiot who doesn't know anything about politics if you want
I know that. It would be great comedy.

What was the bet?

No he shouldnt...He challenged Trump and your response is to attack Cuban and try to make this about him. Not going to work this time skippy

I think it already did.

What was the bet?

Drumpf felt the same way when he asked to see Obamas BC. He set a precedence that has come back to bite him in the ass.

And he was running for president???

No?

Failed again bucko

What was the bet?

No?

Failed again bucko
Cuban isnt running for president. You just failed massively when all you had to do was look at the leader board.

What was the bet?

I think it already did.

Wrong again....Trump cant do specifics because he doesnt have any. Just more salesman generalities

Exactly what would Trump gain by sitting down and taking questions from a Hillary supporter for four hours? Does anyone here honestly think Hillary would take questions from a Trump supporter for four hours I don't in fact I don't believe any politician from either party would agree to do that.

Exactly what would Trump gain by sitting down and taking questions from a Hillary supporter for four hours? Does anyone here honestly think Hillary would take questions from a Trump supporter for four hours I don't in fact I don't believe any politician from either party would agree to do that.
He would gain some credibility

What was the bet?

No?

Failed again bucko
Cuban isnt running for president. You just failed massively when all you had to do was look at the leader board.

And now back to my original question then, why does Cuban think he has anymore right to this interview than any other average American? Because he's a rich prick?

He would gain some credibility

He needs none, he's running against probably the worst democratic candidate in history.

Forum List

Back