Who wants to defend the Federal Income Tax?

Well that is not what Dad told me. The maintenance was paid by the local area citizens from volunteer payments. ultimately the trucks that came from the States had been paid for by the state citizens But not in income taxes.

What you are pointing out is how the states kick in to help but this is not true for the Feds.

I did not discuss certifications with him. But as i recall his telling me, it was Cal Fire that volunteered to train them. The typical citizen simply lacks training on fighting fires. So experts train them.
Still your tax dollars providing fire protection
It is not cheap

I call Bull Shit
In a new development, the builder will pay for hook ups and a connection to the main sewer line.
No way do home builders provide a community with a sewer system and treatment plant
Forget the treatment plant you falsely accuse me of. I am talking of a new development where the contractor pays for all of the water lines, all of the sewer lines and pays a fee to have it all connected to city supplies. Perish the bullshit accusing me of including treatment plants. Why not read my actual words? And yes the Contractor also pays for the roads. And sidewalks and well all of the concrete on the property.

Still your tax dollars providing fire protection
It is not cheap
You are off on state taxes. This thread is about Federal taxes. And nobody said local fire protection is cheap but they do not pay the firefighters wages. That is why most fire departments are volunteers.

"Customers" isn't a column in the outlays side of the ledger.
FICA definitely is on the outlays side that the employer pays. Half is paid out of the wages of the employee.

Forget the treatment plant you falsely accuse me of. I am talking of a new development where the contractor pays for all of the water lines, all of the sewer lines and pays a fee to have it all connected to city supplies. Perish the bullshit accusing me of including treatment plants. Why not read my actual words? And yes the Contractor also pays for the roads. And sidewalks and well all of the concrete on the property.

You are still small minded. There is more to roads and sewers than your local cul-de-sac
Builders put them in and then turn them over to the community. After that, the taxpayers pay for maintenance and snow removal

I call Bull Shit
In a new development, the builder will pay for hook ups and a connection to the main sewer line.
No way do home builders provide a community with a sewer system and treatment plant
Builders also pay for the plumbing, for the sewer pipes to be connected to the city source and same on water. But those were already there.

Since I never claimed the treatment plants were part of the payments by the contractor, that is a moot issue.

You are off on state taxes. This thread is about Federal taxes. And nobody said local fire protection is cheap but they do not pay the firefighters wages. That is why most fire departments are volunteers.

Taxes are taxes are taxes
You pay taxes at many levels of Government

It is what makes civilization possible

Money that comes from the employer's pocket to pay taxes is now a source of income? :lmao:
Sure, to the employer. Customers supply the cash that pays both the employer and ultimately the worker.

Builders also pay for the plumbing, for the sewer pipes to be connected to the city source and same on water. But those were already there.

Since I never claimed the treatment plants were part of the payments by the contractor, that is a moot issue.
You're speaking with the most purposefully obtuse individual in the forum....He has had this 'splained to him countless times, yet pretends that those conversations never happened.

Which is why I singled out Federal Taxes and problems over that.

How can you leave out the the public? They do not name their taxes, they comply with laws.

In the case of the IRS, per their pamplents telling Taxpayers what is what, they claim the taxes are voluntary.

Primarily that claim is because of the Wealthy who live their lives making plans and then implementing them. They and not the Feds are making our lives better. When the Feds declare war and do not ask you, are you better off

Sorry, but I will gladly thank the government for making my life better.
The wealthy make their money off of the workers and contribute little unless forced to do so.
Government provides schools, infrastructure, police and fire protection, parks and playgrounds

No thanks to the wealthy

Right...It's an outlay for labor....Funds that otherwise would've been available to pay the employee go into FICA as the "employer's share"....The employee pays it all.
You can blame Government for how it is structured. Where does the firm get the money from? I say customers but you want me to say from the workers. Sorry. I paid too many workers to buy that notion.

Sorry, but I will gladly thank the government for making my life better.
The wealthy make their money off of the workers and contribute little unless forced to do so.
Government provides schools, infrastructure, police and fire protection, parks and playgrounds

No thanks to the wealthy
Government is the largest robber of the citizens on this planet.

I forgot another cost to the builder of homes. The park that the city forces him to supply. And in CA the city also forces him to build schools.

Which is why I singled out Federal Taxes and problems over that.

How can you leave out the the public? They do not name their taxes, they comply with laws.

In the case of the IRS, per their pamplents telling Taxpayers what is what, they claim the taxes are voluntary.
I fail to see the obsession with Federal taxes without looking at how they are intertwined with state and local taxes

They all come out of the same pocket and contribute to you being a citizen of this country

I am reminded today that in dictatorships, you find that most of the citizens defend that dictatorship. This nation in ways operates as a dictatorship. Especially when Democrats are in authority positions. As you prove daily in fact.

Forum List

Back