Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Or the Russians could all go back to Russia, including the civilians, with a pledge to stop invading their neighbors.

Rainbows and Unicorn farts. Do we want to talk about what should happen or what is actually in the realm of what will happen?

Rainbows and Unicorn farts. Do we want to talk about what should happen or what is actually in the realm of what will happen?
Sure let's do that.

Here is what will happen if ukraine stops fighting and agrees to peace with russia:

Russia will then wait a little bit and then just invade the rest of ukraine and slaughter ukrainians and steal their children

So maybe you can explain to us what the motivation for ukraine to go to the peace table is. Because I'm not seeing it.

Sure let's do that.

Here is what will happen if ukraine stops fighting and agrees to peace with russia:

Russia will then wait a little bit and then just invade the rest of ukraine and slaughter ukrainians and steal their children

So maybe you can explain to us what the motivation for ukraine to go to the peace table is. Because I'm not seeing it.

How does funding the killing of more Ukrainians change that outcome? Because that's all we are doing by funding the conflict at this point. Ukraine isn't going to win this war by giving them more arms. As I've already pointed out the average age of the men fighting on the Ukrainian side currently is over 40. It doesn't matter how many bullets you have if you don't have the men to use them. What you're doing is offering an unprovable counter factual, which is what the NEO Con's do every time they talk about why we need to go to war. If we don't do violent act A, bad thing B will happen, without any actual evidence to support that B will happen. BTW did the talking points change? I thought Russia was going to invade all of Europe if we didn't fund this war? Or have you all figured out how epically stupid that sounds considering what's happened in Ukraine thus far?

We also pledged to not move NATO east when the USSR broke up but every President since then has done so. When little Bush was President, the Russians told us that their red line was putting Ukraine into NATO, that they didnt want to go to war over it but they would. To which we said "yeah you can go fuck yourself".

We supported a coup to overthrow the democratically elected "pro Russian" government in an election monitored by the EU which they said was legitimate, to install a pro western Government. We've been sending weapons and war materials prior to the invasion.

The biggest reason why we should stop sending aid though is that Ukraine CAN NOT WIN at this point in the conflict. So what exactly are we funding?
A. The Yanakovich regime was corrupt and hugely both Russian controlled unpopular.
B. Had Putin not attacked the Donbas there would never have been any thought to NATO membership.
C. What Yanakovich and his Soviet masters were on opposition to was Ukraine becoming more closely aligned with Europe ECONOMICALLY

And let’s not forget that Putin poisoned the President of Ukraine long before any of this

And given enough support Ukraine absolutely can drive the Russians out of their county. Hell Afghanistan did.

A. The Yanakovich regime was corrupt and hugely both Russian controlled unpopular.
He was democratically elected in an election monitored by the EU who said it was a fair election. He was hugely unpopular in the west that's for sure, but regardless, it's NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS WHO OTHER COUNTRIES ELECT TO BE THEIR LEADERS, and have no business running coups in them to install leaders who we like. How exactly is that any different than what you are accusing Russia of doing? Do we like it when foreign nations interfere in our elections? Why would you think those countries would like it when we do it?
B. Had Putin not attacked the Donbas there would never have been any thought to NATO membership.

Putin invaded the Donbass in 2008? Odd I thought that happened WAAAY later.
C. What Yanakovich and his Soviet masters were on opposition to was Ukraine becoming more closely aligned with Europe ECONOMICALLY

And let’s not forget that Putin poisoned the President of Ukraine long before any of this

This is not our business. Why do you think it is?

It also has zero to do with the current situation regarding where we are in the current conflict.

Putin is a bad guy.

Russia was wrong for invading Ukraine

Also true, no matter how much money or how many bullets we send to Ukraine they aren't pushing the Russians out of Eastern Ukraine.

Thank you Putin clone
that just rubs me the wrong way...
i was perfectly clear in this threads and other threads found this
We also pledged to not move NATO east when the USSR broke up but every President since then has done so. When little Bush was President, the Russians told us that their red line was putting Ukraine into NATO, that they didnt want to go to war over it but they would. To which we said "yeah you can go fuck yourself".

We supported a coup to overthrow the democratically elected "pro Russian" government in an election monitored by the EU which they said was legitimate, to install a pro western Government. We've been sending weapons and war materials prior to the invasion.

The biggest reason why we should stop sending aid though is that Ukraine CAN NOT WIN at this point in the conflict. So what exactly are we funding?
it could be that the fat-removal procedures are in reality very reasonable and such,
but i'm, a Guardian Angel of Zelenskyy[1], not against flotillas of boats and yachts. i'm saying they could be a whole listening lexx?

but when you boil down your anger towards Russians or Iranians or Hamas, whatever group wants to really pre-emptively strike them before sh!t hits the fans.

[1] no i wasn't raised in the extra-cold interior of Russia or Ukraine.

Last edited:
Fuck ‘em both.
I would like to see the strutting little entitled turd Zelenskyy on the receiving end of one of those hyper kinetic Russian missiles first though.

First thing Ukraine did to get the USA grift $ was to legalize homosexual marriage and promote transgenderism.

biden fucker.jpg

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

I hope Ukraine wins. Then again, I’m not a communist sympathizer.

Who do you want to win? Bet you won’t give a straight answer.

The russians deserve to get their aggressive assholes pushed back to the original lines of not further.
the Russians are looking for alternative media streams about them and their anti-US- (on US soil!).

one that includes at least the Devil (who has the manpowers and the rest of the spectrum of color values
(don't go hurtin kids under the age of 12!) penalties for merely following what the prosecutor products get made here?

Anyone siding with them is a brainwashing victim.
i beg to differ. they could have obliterated Russians', but
I hope Ukraine wins. Then again, I’m not a communist sympathizer.

Who do you want to win? Bet you won’t give a straight answer.
Russia should win this one.
that conrol over the Black Sea and Sea of Azov is mightily expected to be a grave yard for Putin and his direct co-hosts.. :)

multi-ik had last van een echt tram hopje naar altijd jj

Last edited:
it could be that the fat-removal procedures are in reality very reasonable and such,
but i'm, a Guardian Angel of Zelenskyy[1], not against flotillas of boats and yachts. i'm saying they could be a whole listening lexx?

but when you boil down your anger towards Russians or Iranians or Hamas, whatever group wants to really pre-emptively strike them before sh!t hits the fans.

[1] no i wasn't raised in the extra-cold interior of Russia or Ukraine.
WTF are you talking abouut?

More evidence the GOP base is so baffled by bs, they have shit for brains. Everyone promised Ukraine they would protect them if they gave up their atomic weapons, ya fecking POS brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tools. Poor America....

Forum List

Back