Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
"The 1920 Act was the basis for the Army's organization through World War II, and remained largely in effect until passage of the National Security Act of 1947."

Oops!

Which has nothing to do with the point that he made, but do keep trying to blame FDR for the Republican policy of isolationism after WWI. They were the ones who stripped the military, they wree the ones who kept the US out of the League of Nations that probably would have prevented WWII if we had been part of it.

Abraham Lincoln

Franklin D. Roosevelt

jfk

barak obama
None of the above, The best was Calvin Coolidge, silent Cal got the country out of a sharp, deep recession and into the roaring twenties, first President to come out for civil rights for African-Americans, granted citizenship to Native Americans and was wise enough to stay the hell out of the way of the lives of American Citizens and keep us out of foreign conflicts.

Well need another President like him. :)

Yup. Coolidge was great and its to bad more Presidents don't follow his lead.

I still think Lincoln was the best though. Coolidge was in his league.

Lincoln was a war criminal and a tyrant. He was the absolute worst president of all time.

Last edited:
Then STFU about someone else doing it because you want it done. If you can't do it, the last person that needs to be saying someone else should is you.

If you get something from a pot to which you don't contribute, you're a freeloader. Children don't get food stamps. Their parents do. Funny thing is many of those parents also get free school lunch for their kids. Talk about redundancy.

Hey, guy, if the majority of us vote to get it done, you are the one who has to STFU. Sorry, man, that's just the way it works. Considering Welfare is less than 5% of the budget, you should count yourself lucky they don't vote to take more from you.

You were the one touting food stamps as essential to the Agra market. I was just carrying it to its logical conclusion.

Obviously, you need to go look up what the word "Logical" means.

Japan and Germany declared war on America because they felt confident in that course rather than compromising with America.
Because FDR kept our military weak and unthreatening. Like Obama.

I think you are a little deluded. Germany and Japan were already in a state of war. The US simply joined a war that was already in progress.

FDR lied the US into war!
FDR attacked a country that did not attack the US.
FDR locked up Americans and gave them loyalty tests..
FDR created the infamous Military Industrial complex.

Silly far left drones still se this man as their Messiah!

Then STFU about someone else doing it because you want it done. If you can't do it, the last person that needs to be saying someone else should is you.

If you get something from a pot to which you don't contribute, you're a freeloader. Children don't get food stamps. Their parents do. Funny thing is many of those parents also get free school lunch for their kids. Talk about redundancy.

Hey, guy, if the majority of us vote to get it done, you are the one who has to STFU. Sorry, man, that's just the way it works. Considering Welfare is less than 5% of the budget, you should count yourself lucky they don't vote to take more from you.

You were the one touting food stamps as essential to the Agra market. I was just carrying it to its logical conclusion.

Once again the far left shows they do not understand words that the post, yet will try and criticize others..

Talk about being irony impaired!

Silly far left drone!

Japan didn't "invade" the mainland because it would have been impossible even without an armed populace.

That and they had no interest in doing so.

The Japanese plan in WWII was to wear the US down until they agreed to a negotiated peace that would have left Japan in charge of most of their ill-gotten gains in Asia. They also concluded that the US would be too bogged down in Europe to be bothered with them all that much.

Japan didn't "invade" the mainland because it would have been impossible even without an armed populace.

That and they had no interest in doing so.

The Japanese plan in WWII was to wear the US down until they agreed to a negotiated peace that would have left Japan in charge of most of their ill-gotten gains in Asia. They also concluded that the US would be too bogged down in Europe to be bothered with them all that much.

Wrong as always!

OIL!!!!!!!

It was all about the OIL!!!!!!!

Silly far left drones!

JFK. His name comes up in all these type polls even in the media on tv and he was only in office 2 and 1/2 years. The lost potential.

Last edited:

I will...and you look up "katyusha"....ok?

Japan and Germany declared war on America because they felt confident in that course rather than compromising with America.

I think you are a little deluded. Germany and Japan were already in a state of war. The US simply joined a war that was already in progress.

No, he didn't. What lie?
No, he didn't. What country?
It wasn't a test, it was an oath of allegiance and promise not to support
the Japanese government. Those who refused were sent to one particular camp.
They were released at the end of the war.
There is no way to know if he would have allowed the MIC since he died before the
end of the war. What kind of restrictions he may or may not have imposed is pure
speculation.

No, he didn't. What lie?
There is no way to know if he would have allowed the MIC since he died before the
end of the war. What kind of restrictions he may or may not have imposed is pure
speculation.
No amount of proof changes you. You know what that means about your mental state?

FDR instigated the Japanese attack, knew it was coming beforehand, refused to warn the commanders, then took the nation to war on false pretenses. That makes him tied with dishonest Abe as the WORST POTUS OF ALL TIME. ACCEPT THE TRUTH...IT IS TIME TO GROW UP.

No, he didn't. What lie?
speculation.
No amount of proof changes you. You know what that means about your mental state?

FDR instigated the Japanese attack, knew it was coming beforehand, refused to warn the commanders, then took the nation to war on false pretenses. That makes him tied with dishonest Abe as the WORST POTUS OF ALL TIME. ACCEPT THE TRUTH...IT IS TIME TO GROW UP.

I almost left and then I noticed some crazy had spilled on the floor.

Lincoln and FDR the worst Presidents ever? Are you a Van Buren boy?

VIII

No, he didn't. What lie?
speculation.

VIII

Without question.

But, one must be able to think objectively and logically. If you can't, then you best forget trying.

No, he didn't. What lie?
speculation.

VIII

Without question.

But, one must be able to think objectively and logically. If you can't, then you best forget trying.

Yes, you certainly make the case for thinking objectively and logically.

No, he didn't. What lie?
speculation.

VIII

Without question.

Well one must use their brain.

Teaser question...which two presidents caused the highest number of American deaths?

No, he didn't. What lie?
speculation.

VIII

Without question.

Well one must use their brain.

Teaser question...which two presidents caused the highest number of American deaths?

:desk: :desk: :desk: :desk: :desk: :desk:

Forum List

Back