Who was correct, Jews or Christians? Was Eden our elevation or our fall?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Who was correct, Jews or Christians? Was Eden our elevation or our fall?

The Jewish view. 2. Orthodox Judaism: The Garden of Eden

“Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue”

In a nutshell, the Jews saw man acquiring a moral sense equal to God’s, --- as man being elevated.
Gen 3; 22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

The Christian view sees the same story and preaches our fall and all of us inheriting our forefather’s sin. BibleGateway.com Dictionaries: FALL OF MAN

“They prove the loss not only of innocence but of original righteousness, and, with it, of the favour and fellowship of God.”

The Bible seems to favor the Jewish view.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Whose view is more intelligent and moral and why?

Regards
DL

Here is my belief, for what it's worth:

"Eden" was the original state of Creation. Pure spirit. God is (was) Adam.

Eve represents the moment at which God became self aware. This awareness could not exist unto itself and bear fruit of any kind, and so at that moment the physical universe was born. Adam and non-Adam (Eve). The Big Bang.

It's that simple. Anything else is the product of human mumbo-jumbo.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Gen 3; 22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

your faults preclude your posts ...

irregardless the merits of knowing good and evil, to be one of them requires conquering one to become the other ... as the sole Commandment for Remission to the Everlasting, choosing correctly or perish.

Eve represents the moment at which God became self aware. This awareness could not exist unto itself and bear fruit of any kind, and so at that moment the physical universe was born. Adam and non-Adam (Eve). The Big Bang.

Not helpful to the women who have been clubbed into inequality with this myth by Christians forever.

Activate your sense of social conscience. If you have one.

Regards
DL

irregardless the merits of knowing good and evil, to be one of them requires conquering one to become the other ... as the sole Commandment for Remission to the Everlasting, choosing correctly or perish.

Yin and yang compliment each other and are friends, not enemies.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

no, you have to make the decisions that brings you to a final conclusion ... that is what you are Judged by to become one of "Them" - choosing correctly.

Wow. Interesting.

Regards
DL

no, you have to make the decisions that brings you to a final conclusion ... that is what you are Judged by to become one of "Them" - choosing correctly.

Judge by who?

Regards
DL

Not helpful to the women who have been clubbed into inequality with this myth by Christians forever.

Regards
DL

That inequality is the product of human mumbo-jumbo, not of God.

Why do you assume it's not both. You've never fallen forward before?

Regards
DL

That inequality is the product of human mumbo-jumbo, not of God.

Genesis. He shall rule over you.

God's words but believe as you will from your delusional state.

Regards
DL

In other words, you don't have the intellectual honesty to actually contemplate what I am talking about so you are going to declare yourself the winner of some non-existent competition and continue not thinking.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice.

what it says is if you are unable to teach the proper role the child can not learn it ... both are amiss.

what could have been a simple reversal has become a struggle for survival, at some point a generation has to find the Truth and begin teaching it to the next till fulfillment is acquired and Remission accomplished.

Regards
DL

total bullshit. deactivate your leftard propaganda lies.

In other words, you don't have the intellectual honesty to actually contemplate what I am talking about so you are going to declare yourself the winner of some non-existent competition and continue not thinking.

Nowhere in Christian dogma or tradition does it say we benefited from the fall. That is why they call it the fall fool.

Thanks for your intellectual dishonesty.

Regards
DL

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice.

what it says is if you are unable to teach the proper role the child can not learn it ... both are amiss.

what could have been a simple reversal has become a struggle for survival, at some point a generation has to find the Truth and begin teaching it to the next till fulfillment is acquired and Remission accomplished.

I agree and the Abrahamic cults can stop lying anytime and do as you say.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

total bullshit. deactivate your leftard propaganda lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back