🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Was Hosea Williams?

I don't know about the libs but as a mainstream Republican who has no use for the far right fools, I can tell you he was a MLK buddy and a SCLC honcho. I marched with him and thousands of others in Forsyth County (several hundred of us soldiers did so) to kick white racism in the ass. Succeeded, too. I don't know if he is alive today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I don't know about the libs but as a mainstream Republican who has no use for the far right fools, I can tell you he was a MLK buddy and a SCLC honcho. I marched with him and thousands of others in Forsyth County (several hundred of us soldiers did so) to kick white racism in the ass. Succeeded, too. I don't know if he is alive today.

What "soldiers" would those be, Jake?

Tom, your smarminess got kicked in the teeth.

Good Americans do not tolerate any form of racism.

You are not a good American.

Tom, you are in charge of nothing, sonny.

You are not even smart enough to twist an argument: soldiers of Williams?

Many active duty military individuals marched in Forsyth County against racism and assholes like you.

Suck on it, funny boy.

And Sunni Man just lied. Many soldiers, black and white, from bases in George and Alabama, marched in Forsyth County during the several marches. Did you know their were several marches?

Tom and Sunni Man, ship em to Iran where they belong.

And now Tom and SM run around like mindlessly chattering chipmunks. Caught both of you sillies.

Two more Muslim girls moved out of their homes last week with the protection of CPS.

You can't beat the kids for religion, SM, and, Tom, you are simply a racist pig, and your kind is dying out.

And now Tom and SM run around like mindlessly chattering chipmunks. Caught both of you sillies.
Two more Muslim girls moved out of their homes last week with the protection of CPS.
You can't beat the kids for religion, SM, and, Tom, you are simply a racist pig, and your kind is dying out.
Fake Jake lives in his little own fantasy world.

Where he is a Formula 1 race car driver, International spy, world famous PhD Dr. heart surgeon, nuclear scientist, decorated military war hero, multi-billion dollar Wall Street investor, and married to a Swiss bikini model.

And yet, he still has time to bless us with his posts. ..... :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man hates being made a fool, which is so easy to do.

He is completely irrelevant to the discussion. :lol:

Sunni Man hates being made a fool, which is so easy to do.
Fake Jake you are the only lying fool here. ....

MLK's marches you claimed to have guarded as a soldier took place in the 1950's and very early 60's.

Yet recently on another post you said you were too young to participate in the Vietnam War.

But that you were in the US Army in Korea on the DMZ in the 1980's.

So which story is true Fake Jake?

Or are they both lies as usual?? ..... :cool:

Document everything you just posted because you are wrong on all of them.

(1) I was a teenager for two summers in mid sixties in the South, and I marched with my parents.

(2) I never said I was too young to be in Vietnam. I served in the Army and was in Korea during the Vietnam Era and later.

Got you again, because what you what posted are lies. Yet again.

:lol: You are the one who got caught again. You see, honey, when you tell the truth like I do, you don't have to worry about stories, like you do.

Forum List

Back