Who was the best president in the past 20 years?

4berry104

Rookie
Feb 1, 2013
Hi. Just joined. If this should be under history, I am sorry, but I thought here was appropriate. Anyway, I've gotten surprisingly similar answers in the past from extreme liberals and conservatives of my profs, some of who knew them going back decades more. Curious how others see it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
That only covers 2 presidents (besides the current one, which has an asterisk). If you're asking who was better, Clinton or Bush, the answer is Bush. Didn't care much for him but at least he didn't give nuclear secrets away to the Chinese to finance his re-election campaign.

That only covers 2 presidents (besides the current one, which has an asterisk). If you're asking who was better, Clinton or Bush, the answer is Bush. Didn't care much for him but at least he didn't give nuclear secrets away to the Chinese to finance his re-election campaign.

I'm sorry. I meant to say 25, whcih includes 2 more presidents technically. I guess that makes it obvious who I;ve been told was so great, Bush 1. Even the most liberal man I've met at school has thought he was amazing.

I'm sorry. I meant to say 25, whcih includes 2 more presidents technically. I guess that makes it obvious who I;ve been told was so great, Bush 1. Even the most liberal man I've met at school has thought he was amazing.
He was better than the last 3 (including Osama), but go back one more and you've got the best one of the 20th century.

Why do you guys say such stupid things?

Hi. Just joined. If this should be under history, I am sorry, but I thought here was appropriate. Anyway, I've gotten surprisingly similar answers in the past from extreme liberals and conservatives of my profs, some of who knew them going back decades more. Curious how others see it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Not sure, All I know for sure is the last 2 have sucked. Including the current epic Fail.

Yeah, only jewels of epic intelligence come out of your mouth right? lol

He was better than the last 3 (including Osama), but go back one more and you've got the best one of the 20th century.

that was before I was born. I don't know much of Regan actually. The only time I've ever really learned much about him was the Iran-Contra, and people haven't really said much about him that I know other than he had a certain specialized quality about him which made him stand out among those around him. Like, he wanted his security updates to be films rather than dry reports.

My favorite president of the 20th century that I know more that just general stuff is Dwight Eisenhower.

that was before I was born. I don't know much of Regan actually. The only time I've ever really learned much about him was the Iran-Contra, and people haven't really said much about him that I know other than he had a certain specialized quality about him which made him stand out among those around him. Like, he wanted his security updates to be films rather than dry reports.

My favorite president of the 20th century that I know more that just general stuff is Dwight Eisenhower.
Thanks. You just depressed the hell out of Me.

Ronald Reagan was My Commander-in-chief. I guess I forget that there are now people who were born after he passed, and only know him from history books.

And it appears that the history being taught about him is nothing but lies.

Go figure.

You don't know much, do you? Loral Space and Communications paid China to launch communications satellites for them. 2 rockets crashed, and China requested assistance to fix the problem. Bernard Schwartz, the CEO of the company, didn't want to bear the cost of sending experts to China to correct it, so he requested permission from the State Dept. to send China the technology to fix the problem themselves. The problem was that this technology could be used for military purposes.

Warren Christopher (Sec. of State) said "no fucking way". Warren was probably the only Clinton cabinet member with any sense of integrity or patriotism. Anyway, the request was denied. Schwartz, not wanting to pay the cost of sending experts to China to straighten out the problem with the rockets, asked Bill Clinton to do something about it (Schwartz had contributed more than $600,000 to Clinton's political campaigns).

Clinton then sent the request for technology transfer to the Commerce Dept. (headed by Ron Brown). and told Ron to approve the transfer. He did. Shortly after that, Christopher resigned. The Chinese got the technology (which enabled them to develop ICBMs, which they could not previously do). Now China has the ability to reach U.S. soil with their missiles.

Later on, Ron Brown was sent to Croatia, and his plane crashed into a mountain. When his body was recovered, there was a hole in his skull the exact size of a .45 caliber bullet. At his funeral, Bill Clinton was caught on camera laughing, and as soon as he saw the camera, he immediately got a somber look on his face as though he was grieving.

I remember watching it on tv. Brown was one of many people associated with Clinton who lost his life under questionable circumstances. Monica could have ended up that way if Linda Tripp hadn't exposed the affair.

Ron Brown?s Death Still A Mystery

Ron Brown: Evidence Of A Cover up | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

You don't know much, do you? Loral Space and Communications paid China to launch communications satellites for them. 2 rockets crashed, and China requested assistance to fix the problem. Bernard Schwartz, the CEO of the company, didn't want to bear the cost of sending experts to China to correct it, so he requested permission from the State Dept. to send China the technology to fix the problem themselves. The problem was that this technology could be used for military purposes.

Warren Christopher (Sec. of State) said "no fucking way". Warren was probably the only Clinton cabinet member with any sense of integrity or patriotism. Anyway, the request was denied. Schwartz, not wanting to pay the cost of sending experts to China to straighten out the problem with the rockets, asked Bill Clinton to do something about it (Schwartz had contributed more than $600,000 to Clinton's political campaigns).

Clinton then sent the request for technology transfer to the Commerce Dept. (headed by Ron Brown). and told Ron to approve the transfer. He did. Shortly after that, Christopher resigned. The Chinese got the technology (which enabled them to develop ICBMs, which they could not previously do). Now China has the ability to reach U.S. soil with their missiles.

Later on, Ron Brown was sent to Croatia, and his plane crashed into a mountain. When his body was recovered, there was a hole in his skull the exact size of a .45 caliber bullet. At his funeral, Bill Clinton was caught on camera laughing, and as soon as he saw the camera, he immediately got a somber look on his face as though he was grieving.

I remember watching it on tv. Brown was one of many people associated with Clinton who lost his life under questionable circumstances. Monica could have ended up that way if Linda Tripp hadn't exposed the affair.

Ron Brown?s Death Still A Mystery

Ron Brown: Evidence Of A Cover up | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

There is a Conspiracy Theory folder on this board. I suggest you find it..
I suggest you take your nose out of Clinton's ass and brush up on the facts.

Raygun wouldn't even be in the top 5 of 20th century....
Bush was a nothing president. Didn't do good, didn't do bad. Think of him more as a fence sitter...

Reagan only ended the Cold War.

Thanks. You just depressed the hell out of Me.

Ronald Reagan was My Commander-in-chief. I guess I forget that there are now people who were born after he passed, and only know him from history books.

And it appears that the history being taught about him is nothing but lies.

Go figure.

The Iran Contra was a lie? He DID give weapons to Iran. Fact. I still wouldn't call him a bad president, but far from the idol people on the right worship.

More on topic, I would say Clinton was the best president of the past 25 years. Bush Sr. may be second.

Seriously. Everyone knows he didn't give them away. He sold them. Good catch.

None of the above. We've had shit for Presidents over the last 20 yrs. A bunch of gutless ***** that were afraid to do what was needed, and instead opted for what was expedient.

Forum List

Back