Who was the greatest President:- FDR, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, or Obama?

None of those were great. Lol, no mention of washington, jefferson, adams, madison. Nothing between 1792-1931?
What great things did Washington do as President?
Kennedy/Johnson - Man on the Moon.
Obama - Brought 'CHANGE' to the US.

Think Roosevelt, - 'New Deal' brought the US out of the great depression. Helped defeat the Nazi's & was elected four times. (boy you guy's must have really liked him) takes the prize!

FDR Hated negroes

Better buy some Aunt Jemima syrup bottles. Bought 4 this morning. Uncle Ben also.

None of those were great. Lol, no mention of washington, jefferson, adams, madison. Nothing between 1792-1931?
Holy flyin' FUCK... when you play dumb, you play DUMB... sheeeezuz...
Name one
Not what Washington did as a General, what he accomplished as President
How about he turned down the offer to be KING.
How about that he was the FIRST president.
How about if it wasn't for him, there'd be no nation for anyone following him to be PRESIDENT OF.

How about you use GOOGLE and fucking LOOK if you're so IGNORANT about our first president?

Think Roosevelt, - 'New Deal' brought the US out of the great depression. Helped defeat the Nazi's & was elected four times. (boy you guy's must have really liked him) takes the prize!
ONLY one president you mentioned in the title of your thread was ANY good as president. And he, of course, would be John Kennedy, who is one of my top five favorite US presidents. Kennedy did or attempted to do, many great things for our country. The others you mentioned, not so much.
JFK was killed after three years. He talked the talk but did not accomplish much.

It was LBJ who accomplished what JFK talked about, including getting us to the moon.
Hey, rw, it's great to see you again! How ARE your vast collection of blowup dolls doing? And if YOU believe LBJ was anything BUT an incompetent, ignorant fool who proudly publicly used the "N" word, there really is NO hope for you. But it IS nice to see you again.

I lived in the 60s and the N word was quite common. It was considered crude but not obscene. They even used it on TV.
LBJ used it for effect on people it would be effective with.

LBJ passed the Civil Rights Bill, Voting Rights Act and the War on Poverty Bill to include Medicare and Medicaid. He also got us to the moon.

Quite a legislative record.......But then there was that business in Vietnam that he got suckered into.

ONLY one president you mentioned in the title of your thread was ANY good as president. And he, of course, would be John Kennedy, who is one of my top five favorite US presidents. Kennedy did or attempted to do, many great things for our country. The others you mentioned, not so much.
JFK was killed after three years. He talked the talk but did not accomplish much.

It was LBJ who accomplished what JFK talked about, including getting us to the moon.
Hey, rw, it's great to see you again! How ARE your vast collection of blowup dolls doing? And if YOU believe LBJ was anything BUT an incompetent, ignorant fool who proudly publicly used the "N" word, there really is NO hope for you. But it IS nice to see you again.

I lived in the 60s and the N word was quite common. It was considered crude but not obscene. They even used it on TV.

LBJ passed the Civil Rights Bill, Voting Rights Act and the War on Poverty Bill to include Medicare and Medicaid. He also got us to the moon.

Quite a legislative record.......But then there was that business in Vietnam that he got suckered into.
LBJ was an ignorant, crude man. The End.

Name one

How about you use GOOGLE and fucking LOOK if you're so IGNORANT about our first president?

I'm tellin' ya, you leftist LOVE to play this, "GEE I'M STUPID" game... or, well, hold on, maybe it's not a game. Maybe you ARE stupid...
Neither is an accomplishment.
Someone had to be first......does that make them great?

What did Washington do WHILE PRESIDENT that is a great accomplishment?

The rankings of post war Presidents

Best

Trump
Reagan

OK

Eisenhower
Truman

RINOS

Bush
Bush

Scumbags

LBJ
Kennedy
Clinton

Failure

Carter

Worst President in the history of the Republic

Obama
Partisan much?

LBJ was another racist lib and war monger. Again Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Can't sanitize your past.

The rankings of post war Presidents

Best

Trump
Reagan

OK

Eisenhower
Truman

RINOS

Bush
Bush

Scumbags

LBJ
Kennedy
Clinton

Failure

Carter

Worst President in the history of the Republic

Obama
Fantastic and QUITE accurate list. Thanks for posting!

No question he was crude. I wouldn’t say ignorant. He was a master politician who knew how to get things done in Washington.

No question he was crude. I wouldn’t say ignorant. He was a master politician who knew how to get things done in Washington.
He was an IDIOT. The End, and I MEAN it this time! I'm DONE with this pathetic thread. Thank you.

Name one

I'm tellin' ya, you leftist LOVE to play this, "GEE I'M STUPID" game... or, well, hold on, maybe it's not a game. Maybe you ARE stupid...

He signed a few treaties and little legislation. The less the better. Most of the boneheads running for office think pumping out endless worthless legislation is success.

Name one

If it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be an America as we know it, and you want to play your games.

Whatever... these little ignorant democrat games get boring fast, like now.

LBJ was another racist lib and war monger. Again Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Can't sanitize your past.

A racist who pushed through the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act?

Seems a genuine racist would have no problem blocking both bills

Truman was a scumbag too.

I almost put Truman in the scumbag category but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Only because he didn't fuck things up quite as bad as the other Democrat assholes.

Name one

If it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be an America as we know it, and you want to play your games.

Whatever... these little ignorant democrat games get boring fast, like now.
Really?
What would have happened if Jefferson or Franklin was the first President? Either one would have made a capable First President.

Forum List

Back