Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Chris Wray wasn’t Director that started the trump russian hoax…

Yes, he was. He was the guy Donald Trump appointed after he fired James Comey, and the Russia investigation had been shut down. Wray took over the FBI end of the Russia investigation.

The entire Russia investigation was established by and carried out by Republican members of the Trump administration appointed by Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions.

Yes, he was. He was the guy Donald Trump appointed after he fired James Comey, and the Russia investigation had been shut down. Wray took over the FBI end of the Russia investigation.

The entire Russia investigation was established by and carried out by Republican members of the Trump administration appointed by Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions.
yeah and Crossfire investigation started prior to trump being elected…when comey was director you idiot

yeah and Crossfire investigation started prior to trump being elected…when comey was director you idiot
That's correct. After Sessions recused himself it was actually Rod Rosenstein who appointed Mueller to special council to begin the witch hunt. Mueller then appointed crooked anti-Trumper Andrew Weissman as his deputy council.

No. It’s simply whether you willingly and eagerly devour the dishonestly-premised leftarded main stream media propaganda. You do.
It's called reality. Everyone in the world knows it but the GOP base. Try the BBC or France 2 or any newspaper or media not owned by Rupert Scumbag Murdoch. Or your Internet youtube conspiracy nuts.... And CNN and ABC may be communist to you but they are actually corporate media that doesn't talk about how unfair the US system is under the GOP. They love the money

It's called reality. Everyone in the world knows it but the GOP base. Try the BBC or France 2 or any newspaper or media not owned by Rupert Scumbag Murdoch. Or your Internet youtube conspiracy nuts.... And CNN and ABC may be communist to you but they are actually corporate media that doesn't talk about how unfair the US system is under the GOP. They love the money
Nonsense. You’re incredibly gullible.

I saw trump give the speech where he asked the Russians to hack Hillary. Started later that day and that's what won the election for the GOP. Crap about emails from Hillary's friends' servers hacked by Russians.... The Russians were also huge on social media with black flag operations and all kinds of crap. Without them...
haha that’s a lie…the russian never hacked hillary

Nothing is ever Trump’s fault. Nothing.
Chris Wray has nothing to do with the Obama admin starting a bogus investigation to spy on the trump campaign ans spread putin disinformation the clinton campaign and the dnc paid for

Chris Wray has nothing to do with the Obama admin starting a bogus investigation to spy on the trump campaign ans spread putin disinformation the clinton campaign and the dnc paid for

The Trump campaign was never spied on. There was absolutely no evidence ever found of any spying on the Trump campaign whatsoever.

The Russia investigation began after Donald Trump fired James Comey, and then went on television and said he did it to stop the investigation into Russian interference in the US election. At that point Donald Trump rehired Christopher Wray to replace James Comey as Director of the FBI and Jeff Sessions appointed Robert Mueller, as special prosecutor to complete the investigation into Russian interference in the election. The FBI under Christopher Ray, assisted the Mueller investigation in their work

Donald Trump was not personally under investigation until after he fired James Comey.

The Trump campaign was never spied on. There was absolutely no evidence ever found of any spying on the Trump campaign whatsoever.

The Russia investigation began after Donald Trump fired James Comey, and then went on television and said he did it to stop the investigation into Russian interference in the US election. At that point Donald Trump rehired Christopher Wray to replace James Comey as Director of the FBI and Jeff Sessions appointed Robert Mueller, as special prosecutor to complete the investigation into Russian interference in the election. The FBI under Christopher Ray, assisted the Mueller investigation in their work

Donald Trump was not personally under investigation until after he fired James Comey.
haha of course it was!

no the investigation started in 2016, called crossfire hurricane
geez you dembots don’t even know the topic…it’s amazing how uninformed you clowns are

Some Republicans were starting it before trump destroyed the field.... Just typical politics. And it was never discredited, sounds just like the Orange Clown Oligarch to me...

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.
That was one of Trump's mistakes not cleaning out the FBI and other agencies after he first took office.

Trump wasn't a career swamp politician. I don't believe businessman Trump knew just how deeply, deep state actually penetrated our politics.
He knows now...
So Trump hadn't a clue what he was doing...

Chris Wray had a long history of upholding the law and working with people who upheld the law too..

Trump was so fucking stupid that he never read his profile...
Trump wanted a lacky who would do his bidding...

So your complaint is that he didn't get a loyalist who would ignore the law and go after his political enemies...

That's correct. After Sessions recused himself it was actually Rod Rosenstein who appointed Mueller to special council to begin the witch hunt. Mueller then appointed crooked anti-Trumper Andrew Weissman as his deputy council.
So you want people investigating Trump to be Trump loyalists?

Trump wasn't a career swamp politician. I don't believe businessman Trump knew just how deeply, deep state actually penetrated our politics.
He knows now...
No, he was a former game show host i.e. Chuck Woolery who like Trump is a few bricks short of a full load. And about as bright.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hardly. He is new to politics. He is a businessman.
Pelosi is swamp. Biden is swamp.
Ttrump is thee deep state. He was swamp. He is not a businessman. He's a 77 yeaar old spoiled brat who was given daddy's business.

Some Republicans were starting it before trump destroyed the field.... Just typical politics. And it was never discredited, sounds just like the Orange Clown Oligarch to me...
haha what? it was stated by the obama admin…

yes it was totally discredited by numerous investigations

Forum List

Back