Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

The DoJ was instructed by Trump to give him that recommendation because he wanted to fire him anyway.

You bought the cover story.
Do you have a link to something showing us that Trump instructed the DOJ to give him that recommendation?

You’d have to be a moron to think that Trump fired Comey because he was too harsh on Clinton which handed Trump the election.
hahah according to disgraced liar Andrew McCabe??? hahahha the problem with all your propgandist is they have been exposed as liars now.

Why dont we actually go straight to the horses mouth...

Rosenstein stands by memo on firing James Comey: 'I wrote it. I believe it'​

Deputy attorney general summarizes what he called ‘longstanding concerns’ over Comey’s handling of FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server

hahah according to disgraced liar Andrew McCabe??? hahahha the problem with all your propgandist is they have been exposed as liars now.

Why dont we actually go straight to the horses mouth...

Rosenstein stands by memo on firing James Comey: 'I wrote it. I believe it'​

Deputy attorney general summarizes what he called ‘longstanding concerns’ over Comey’s handling of FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server
We already have the admission from Trump that he fired Comey because he wanted to.

You are repeating lies because that’s what they want you to do.

We already have the admission from Trump that he fired Comey because he wanted to.

You are repeating lies because that’s what they want you to do.
Yeah of course he fired him because he wanted to...why else would he fire him? hahah

You tried saying he fired him because Rosenstein told him to.

I know. You’re a moron.

Yeah...so? He wanted to fire him, and he was recommended to do so by the DOJ...I don't see how this is hard for you to grasp....

Yeah...so? He wanted to fire him, and he was recommended to do so by the DOJ...I don't see how this is hard for you to grasp....
No, I grasp it fine. You are backtracking because you lied.

So we both agree Trump wanted to fire Comey and that’s interfered in the investigation.

No, I grasp it fine. You are backtracking because you lied.

So we both agree Trump wanted to fire Comey and that’s interfered in the investigation.
huh? what did I lie about? how am I backtracking?

you are the one that lied, you claimed Rosenstein was order to write the memo....then tried to use a link to a piece about a book from a disgraced known liar to prove your point.

If Trump didn't want to fire him, he wouldn't of, regards of the recommendation from the DOJ. This isn't a hard concept. The fact the DOJ wanted Comey canned for his glaring horrible behavior, is the reason he is gone....who would't of wanted him gone after that? Even the Dems were crying for him to be canned...

Democrats cry foul over Comey firing after previously calling for him to resign​

huh? what did I lie about? how am I backtracking?

you are the one that lied, you claimed Rosenstein was order to write the memo....then tried to use a link to a piece about a book from a disgraced known liar to prove your point.

If Trump didn't want to fire him, he wouldn't of, regards of the recommendation from the DOJ. This isn't a hard concept. The fact the DOJ wanted Comey canned for his glaring horrible behavior, is the reason he is gone....who would't of wanted him gone after that? Even the Dems were crying for him to be canned...

Democrats cry foul over Comey firing after previously calling for him to resign​

You admitted he was fired because Trump wanted him fired. You previously said he was fired because the DoJ told Trump to fire him.

Trump interfered in the Russia investigation. That’s why you lied.

You admitted he was fired because Trump wanted him fired. You previously said he was fired because the DoJ told Trump to fire him.

Trump interfered in the Russia investigation. That’s why you lied.
well yeah, if Trump dind't want him fired he wouldn't of been fired....regardless of the recommendation from the DOJ.

How is trhat hard for you to grasp?

well yeah, if Trump dind't want him fired he wouldn't of been fired....regardless of the recommendation from the DOJ.

How is trhat hard for you to grasp?
It’s easy for me to grasp because that’s what I’ve been saying all along.

Trump interfered into the Russia investigation.

Mueller said he wasn’t interfered with.

Comey was the one who was interfered with.

Different people, genius.
haha well yeah I guess, that's what happens when you do fireable offenses, you get canned....and your life is interfered with. That however didn't stop or hinder any DOJ investigation. In fact the DOJ was the one that recommended firing Comey

haha well yeah I guess, that's what happens when you do fireable offenses, you get canned....and your life is interfered with. That however didn't stop or hinder any DOJ investigation. In fact the DOJ was the one that recommended firing Comey
So firing investigators doesn’t affect the investigation.

Fascinating.

Is that what you’re saying?

So firing investigators doesn’t affect the investigation.

Fascinating.

Is that what you’re saying?
Not in the long wrong. What really impacts an investigation is leaving bad cops on the job to do the investigation. Comey was corrupted, he violated DOJ policies and procedures, he couldn't be trusted to conduct any more investigations.

Moreover, if you are dumb enough to believe the Director of the FBI is actually doing investigations, then I got some ocean front property in Arizona, if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in too

Not in the long wrong. What really impacts an investigation is leaving bad cops on the job to do the investigation. Comey was corrupted, he violated DOJ policies and procedures, he couldn't be trusted to conduct any more investigations.

Moreover, if you are dumb enough to believe the Director of the FBI is actually doing investigations, then I got some ocean front property in Arizona, if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in too
Well, that’s not what you guys claimed when it was Viktor Shokin.

Forum List

Back