Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Right. Just about everybody that she's friends with though lOL. And of course you bitched non-stop forever about her server too. It's all a way to win an election without having to deal with reality for you morons....
you don’t even know who was hacked…you are totally clueless to the topic of discussion

why are you even posting?

The Democrats do that why not the GOP?
Comey
Muller
Wray

Were all registered Republicans...

Please tell us how Democrats done that? With evidence...

Have you been in your media bubble for too long... The FBI haven't had a Democrat in charge for at least two decades...

haha what? it was stated by the obama admin…

yes it was totally discredited by numerous investigations
Show the proof...

Real evidence now...

I am sorry but there are people who spend their lives in a media bubble and now believe things which are not true...
So show us the evidence of directing the FBI to investigate Trump Campaign..
Obama was told by the FBI of suspected Russian interference in the US Elections and was trying to investigate that:

While investigating the Russians it led to the Trump Campaign. They were wire tapping Russian calls and they could end up taking to a Trump Campaign official.
Question should be, Why were Trump Campaign talking so much to a US enemy?

Show the proof...

Real evidence now...

I am sorry but there are people who spend their lives in a media bubble and now believe things which are not true...
So show us the evidence of directing the FBI to investigate Trump Campaign..
Obama was told by the FBI of suspected Russian interference in the US Elections and was trying to investigate that:

While investigating the Russians it led to the Trump Campaign. They were wire tapping Russian calls and they could end up taking to a Trump Campaign official.
Question should be, Why were Trump Campaign talking so much to a US enemy?
the proof? 2016 Obama was president? haha

the proof? 2016 Obama was president? haha
Don't think you get it....

You think it was right for Trump to interfere in ongoing investigations like he did with the Russian interference in 2016 election...

To Presidents like Obama that is ethically and legally wrong... It is simply breaking the law.

So your proof seems to be, Trump was willing to break the law, so Obama was too..

Again do you have actual evidence of Obama directing the FBI to investigate a particular case?
Obama did tell the FBI to investigate crimes like other Presidents... Have you any proof that he directed them to the Trump Campaign?
Obama was informed of Russian interference in the US Election process but Mitch McConnell wouldn't support any action...

Don't think you get it....

You think it was right for Trump to interfere in ongoing investigations like he did with the Russian interference in 2016 election...

To Presidents like Obama that is ethically and legally wrong... It is simply breaking the law.

So your proof seems to be, Trump was willing to break the law, so Obama was too..

Again do you have actual evidence of Obama directing the FBI to investigate a particular case?
Obama did tell the FBI to investigate crimes like other Presidents... Have you any proof that he directed them to the Trump Campaign?
Obama was informed of Russian interference in the US Election process but Mitch McConnell wouldn't support any action...
huh? No, I was saying the Russian hoax investigation started in 2016.

Trump didn't "interfere" in the investigation...even after he became President (which of course he does have the right to, since the power of the Executive vest in A President) but he didn't...

COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.

Trump was advised at the behest of Chris Christie to appoint Chris Wray.
NONE of the Trump bashing dumb asses in this thread could have done any better. That entire town is filled with DC swamp rats who knife you in the back. Trump was never going to be able to drain the swamp in a single term, that swamp has been filling for decades.

NONE of the Trump bashing dumb asses in this thread could have done any better. That entire town is filled with DC swamp rats who knife you in the back. Trump was never going to be able to drain the swamp in a single term, that swamp has been filling for decades.
All true!

Trump didn't "interfere" in the investigation...even after he became President (which of course he does have the right to, since the power of the Executive vest in A President) but he didn't...
He fired Comey for it. That’s not interference?

huh? No, I was saying the Russian hoax investigation started in 2016.

COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.
I don't know what Russian Hoax is....

There was an investigation into Russian election interference...

Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia Thingy..
"Trump said: “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”"

So he was firing the FBI director who was investigating Russian interference which was aided by Trump Campaign officals...
That is obstruction of justice. Trump could have said he fired him for no reason but he didn't...

he fired comey because that was the doj recommendation…and justifiably so
The DoJ was instructed by Trump to give him that recommendation because he wanted to fire him anyway.

You bought the cover story.

You still buying that shit...

Trump holds the record with campaign and admin staff convicted... Trump turned DC into a sewer for his gain...

He just ran out the clock on being called to account for his actions...

The DoJ was instructed by Trump to give him that recommendation because he wanted to fire him anyway.

You bought the cover story.
Trump didn't say he fired him because of any recommendation. He said because of the 'Russian Thingy'....
Comey was fired for investigating the Russian 2016 election interference...

Trump will definitely need a competent director of player personnel. He's terrible at it.

I don't know what Russian Hoax is....

There was an investigation into Russian election interference...

Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia Thingy..
"Trump said: “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”"

So he was firing the FBI director who was investigating Russian interference which was aided by Trump Campaign officals...
That is obstruction of justice. Trump could have said he fired him for no reason but he didn't...
You don't? The hoax was the claims, made by the Demafascsit that trump and his campaign somehow conspired with Russia...that was the investigation, and we know it was all known not to be true even before the Obama Admin started the probe, we know it was all Clinton and DNC paid for Russian disinformation

Forum List

Back