Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Don’t worry. You just torpedoed the entire right wing claim about Biden corruption in Ukraine.

Even if you didn’t realize it.
The difference is nobody, including Trump, said fire the prosecutor investigating a case, or they will without billions of much needed aid. Xiden did that.

Trump did not do that with Comey, Comey was no the lead prosecutor on any case, money was not withheld.....his own agency wanted him gone.

You fail again, so sadly desperate.

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.

Don't channel your inner liberal snowflake / troll / bot by BLAMING THE VICTIM

Mueller, Comey, Wray,, McCabe, Strzok...they are the greatest examples of why the FBI needs to be dismantled / gutted.

Tbey are criminal, partisan, Constitution / Rule of Law-disregarding tbreats to this country, truly evil, crimial PsOS who were groomed within the FBI, like almost all of the Senior Leaders.

Their recent Report filed to Congress self-reporting THOUSANDS of Constitutional / Patriot Act violations of continued illegal spying - which they claim to be getting better are REDUCING, NOT STOPPING - is evidence THEY SEE NO NEED TO AND NO INTENTION OF STOPPING!

Prosecutions should begin dating back to / should include Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and others.

The current leadership needs to be purged.

The next FBI Director, should there be one, should be someone non-partisan from OUTSIDE the agency.

There should be someome appointed to oversee the FBI and its operations, again, someone non-partisan and from OUTSIDE the agency.
- The FBI should not be allowed to 'PEE' without running it through this Overseer (and his team)

The Intel Division within the FBI should be disbanned, its resources and personnel reallocated / dispursed among the other already-existing numerous, overlapping US Intel agencies.

(Democrats, the 'Deep State', those who have acquired / wield / have abused the excessive authoritatrian, ILLEGAL power they have fear losing that power....and they fear Trump because they know, after all of this, if he becomes President again he is the ONLY man who would actually do any of this.)

You don't? The hoax was the claims, made by the Demafascsit that trump and his campaign somehow conspired with Russia...that was the investigation, and we know it was all known not to be true even before the Obama Admin started the probe, we know it was all Clinton and DNC paid for Russian disinformation
The GOP led senate intelligence committee said the Trump Campaign and Russia were sharing information and Russia was helping the Trump Campaign... They showed the proof and all..

Read it:

Nice try of '
we know it was all known not to be true
Well we don't... Prove it... We have asked ye to prove it and you get all lost... I am posting evidence, you are posting right wing rumour...

Prove Obama ordered the probe into Trump... The FBI and CIA found Russia interferring... They investigated the Russians and found the Trump Campaign sharing information...

So please explain why so many Trump Campaign members were sharing so much information with a known US enemy?
Why when listening in on a US enemies calls they found Trump Campaign members on the other side?
Why when interviewed did they then lie about there involvement with US enemies?

And this this offer some evidence... Where are ye getting your information from?

The GOP led senate intelligence committee said the Trump Campaign and Russia were sharing information and Russia was helping the Trump Campaign... They showed the proof and all..

Read it:

Nice try of '

Well we don't... Prove it... We have asked ye to prove it and you get all lost... I am posting evidence, you are posting right wing rumour...

Prove Obama ordered the probe into Trump... The FBI and CIA found Russia interferring... They investigated the Russians and found the Trump Campaign sharing information...

So please explain why so many Trump Campaign members were sharing so much information with a known US enemy?
Why when listening in on a US enemies calls they found Trump Campaign members on the other side?

And this this offer some evidence... Where are ye getting your information from?
That report does not at all conclude that the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia...you are goingto have to quote the part that does.

Yes it was all a lie: https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf

Read it:

Nice try of '

The intelligence agencies have not been honest since Obama took office. They are not going to start now. How many lies have to be exposed before you suck puppies understand that?

Just about evert appointment trump made was a disaster....thus I support DeSantis....but if as it appears that trump will be the nominee I will vote for him.....I still maintain china joe will not be the democratic nominee....even if he is still alive.
DeSatan is getting his ASS kicked by a mouse almost daily!

Forum List

Back