Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

Yup. No need for trial given his role in the killing of 13 Ft. Hood soldiers. They need to quit farting around and put Nidal Hasan in front of a firing squad, too. Traitors in wartime don't get citizenship protections

This. Is. War...not tiddly winks Ballerina Boy.

Regards from Rosie

Do you support summary executions in the street for anyone failing to take a loyalty oath to Lord Obama?

I support the Commander-in-Chief doing the primary CiC job: protecting innocent American lives and the lives of our troops.

You evidently took a disloyalty oath in the past four years. You can't hear the approach
of a Predator, prissy mister.

Regards from Rosie

By the Constitution and the rules of war, when this man declared war against America, warrant and trial and tribunal and arrest and execution were only a matter of time.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You are one stupid fuck, Jakematters.

An individual cannot "declare war," shit fer brains.

If arrest was imminent, why did Obama murder him instead of just picking him up?

You are close to treason for aiding and abetting traitors, Uncensored.

Will your little tin god murder me, Jakematters?

Treason against our ruler, Barack Obama?

I support the Commander-in-Chief doing the primary CiC job:

Such as murdering American citizens sans due process?

protecting innocent American lives and the lives of our troops.

Is anyone who has not sworn an loyalty oath to Obama innocent? Or even a "citizen?"

You evidently took a disloyalty oath in the past four years. You can't hear the approach
of a Predator, prissy mister.

Regards from Rosie

So then, you urge the day when Obama starts murdering American citizens on American soil?

Anyone wonder how Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Mao could murder hundreds of millions? Rosie and Jakematters are the answer.

By the Constitution and the rules of war, when this man declared war against America, warrant and trial and tribunal and arrest and execution were only a matter of time.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

If arrest was imminent, why did Obama murder him instead of just picking him up?

Listen dipshyte. The War is The War on Terror declared by Dubya.

Al-Awlaki was in Yemen. No need to risk the blood of our soldiers when a drone can take out an enemy combatant and only risk microchips.

"Enemy combatant" is a Bush-era concept. Blame them if you don't like it.

You type too much for someone who has just shown he knows nothing about this.

Regards from Rosie

The idea that a losing side in a democratic vote is able to leave a set union just because they lost negates any concept of representative majority rule government. Of course they can leave if they want to fight for it.

Check out Lincoln's First Inagaural Address. He makes two points about succession: first that it is the essence of anarchy, for if states could leave the Union, what prevented dissatisfied portions of states from leaving a state? But more importantly he ruled that the citizens had a right to to change the government constitutionally, and a revolutionary right to alter it by force. He clearly had Washington in mind when he wrote this. Of course he also made the point that the rebels had no oath "registered in Heaven" to dismantle the government, but he had one to protect the Constitution and the Union. The implication is that while there may be a revolutionary "right" to dissolve the Union, it would be opposed, and that the right only exists to those who are successful.

Listen dipshyte. The War is The War on Terror declared by Dubya.

I don't recall Dubya shitting on the U.S. Constitution and murdering American Citizens, that had to wait for Barry Cardashian to come along.

What is really telling is that you frauds of the left was HOWLING about Abu Ghraib and that it was a "war crime." But along comes your little tin god and flat out murders an American, and it's all good - because you have no ethics, no values, no principle, only loyalty to your shameful party.

Al-Awlaki was in Yemen. No need to risk the blood of our soldiers when a drone can take out an enemy combatant and only risk microchips.

Maybe we can keep our secret police from risking harm arresting people here at home, just kill the suspect. This is the brave new world of Obama - which is a fuck lot like the brave old world of Pol Pot - with you retards cheering that "our team won," thinking this somehow gives you an identity...

"Enemy combatant" is a Bush-era concept. Blame them if you don't like it.

Blame Bush for Obama murdering American citizens?

Sounds like the new Mantra of you Khmer Rouge types.

You type too much for someone who has just shown he knows nothing about this.

Regards from Rosie

Perhaps you of the Khmer Rouge can purge the intellectuals who question the actions of Dear Leader and cling to the constitution of the Old Republic?

The below is why no one respects you, UncensoredFluffer.

We are at war. The traitor was where US security forces could not secure him. He was aiding and abetting those killing our people.

So you want to protect him with specious arguments.

Naw, I don't think you are going to a FEMA camp, at least not yet.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
American born US traitor?

John Walker, the USN officer.

Jane Fonda comes to mind also.

I never heard of Walker being in the navy..... Idiot college student yea but not the navy. Where was this evidence?

John Anthony Walker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you have him confused with Christopher Boyce from Falcon and the Snowman

I got him mistaken with John Walker Lindh the asshole that joined to Taliban to kill Americans

Jefferson Davis.

Even assuming that Davis was a traitor, how is the worst traitor in U.S. history a person that argued against secession while he was a U.S. Senator, and merely went along with his state?

His state forced him to be the chief executive of the Confederate States of America?

Link?

The COnfederates were lucky the U.S. had already seceded from British. If they had tried to secede from Britain and failed everyone of their leaders would have been drawn and quartered in public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back