Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

I give it to the father and son team of George HW and Duyba.

HW likely orchestrated the Reagan assassination because collapsing the USSR would unwind the neat arrangement the CIA had with the KGB. Reagan was a true believer in freedom and America, and for that he was to die. When Walker because President he did all he could to keep the USSR in tact as an oligarchy

Dubya is probably the greatest traitor because he had a real once in a 100-year chance to unwind the Progressive Jihad on American society and instead he strengthened the stranglehold the Marxist have on our educational system, gave us a new entitlement, Patriot Act and was aware the KGB wing of the CIA had perpetrated 911

Already answered and rejected many times, Frank. You have massive fail on this.

For me it is a two way tie.

A) Joseph fucking McCarthy for his witch hunts ruined the lives of many Americans.

B) Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. for undermining the first amendment by upholding the conviction of a man who was jailed for handing out leaflets.

Can you name one person whose life was ruined by McCarthy?

A) Joseph fucking McCarthy for his witch hunts ruined the lives of many Americans.

B) Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. for undermining the first amendment by upholding the conviction of a man who was jailed for handing out leaflets.

Jake, you got spanked like a redheaded step kid in my McCarthy thread. It seems you either didn't learn a thing, or are still going for the Goebbels Big Lie; there's no third option

http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...-of-senator-joe-mccarthy-m-stanton-evans.html

HW likely orchestrated the Reagan assassination because collapsing the USSR would unwind the neat arrangement the CIA had with the KGB. Reagan was a true believer in freedom and America, and for that he was to die. When Walker because President he did all he could to keep the USSR in tact as an oligarchy

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor little Unkatroll.

Yup, CF's McCarthy thread got him busted.

And the Southerners who were responsible for almost 700,000 dead soldiers and civilians are the worst traitors in our history. They should have been sold into slavery to Africa.

Let's watch Unkatroll begin his Rainman dance, denying and crying that life is unfair to him.

Sad little Unkatroll. :lol:

Earned 2 Goebbels for that Lie, Jake

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

Harry Dexter White has to be considered one of the worst. Sadly few Americans know of him.

Soviet Spy Under FDR Likely Set Off Pearl Harbor
HARRY WHITE SUBTLY INFLUENCED POLICY ON JAPAN

The “infamy” of December 7, 1941, is deeper than most Americans have ever imagined. The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was almost certainly the result of a Soviet plot—“Operation Snow”—carried out by Harry Dexter White, a figure of enormous influence in the Roosevelt administration and a known Soviet spy.

Instead of compromising, the United States demanded that Japan withdraw from China immediately, neutralize Manchuria, and sell three-quarters of its military and naval production to the U.S.

Perceiving the demand as an insult and a threat, the skittish Japanese government concluded that war was inevitable. They moved ahead with a contingency plan for an attack on the Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor and the Philippines, and Stalin, thanks to Harry Dexter White, were spared a war on his eastern flank.

White continued to shape U.S. policy to Soviet advantage into the postwar era until the revelations of the communist defectors Whittaker Chambers and Elizabeth Bentley precipitated his spectacular fall.

He died in 1948, quite possibly a suicide, three days after a disastrous appearance before the House Un-American Activities Committee. He was identified as a traitor by the FBI in 1950, but the full story of his role in provoking Pearl Harbor was unknown until Vitalii Pavlov, his Soviet handler and ultimately a lieutenant general in the KGB, published his memoirs in 1996. Pavlov credited White with saving the Soviet Union.
Pearl Harbor <i>2.0</i> | TIME.com

If the President authorizes such in time of war, bubs, per Constitution, it is legal.

Fortunately, Uncensored, we have no record that such has happened. Yet.

Gee you're dumb!

Confirmed: Obama authorizes assassination of U.S. citizen - Salon.com

I hate to say it but uncensored is right on this one, when it comes to the war and civil liberties Obama is as bad if not worse than Bush.

Authorization of Force resolutions by Congress is Constitutional in terms of declarations.

Look it up.

Duck, dood! There's a drone over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many possibilities: Aldrich Ames, the Rosenbergs, or Benedict Arnold himself. My nominee is Harry Dexter White.

quote: 1. White was the real author of the Morgenthau plan to "turn Germany into a potato field," which when leaked, united non-Nazis with Nazis, stiffened resistance, and prolonged the war.
2. White used his position in the Treasury Department to develop a hostile U.S. policy toward Japan. The reason was to distract Japan from their plans to attack the Soviet Union and draw the U.S. into the war as an ally with the Soviet Union.
3. White was the author of an extreme ultimatum that Japan could not comply with in the days just prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
4. White delayed financial support mandated by law to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist Chinese government causing the triumph of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese government.
5. White was instrumental in handing over the Allied Military mark printing plates to the Soviets. This caused a $250,000,000 deficit in the occupational government budget paid out by the U.S. Treasury. This in effect amounted to the US taxpayer paying the salaries of Soviet occupation troops at a time when US/Soviet relations were deteriorating precisely because of the presence and behavior of Soviet occupation forces in Eastern Europe.

LINK

Benedict Arnold was not a traitor....he just flip flopped....

Drop the emotion and the nagging 19th century baggage and consider the real impact on America. Oswald has to be #1.

I understand the emotionalism, but Oswald had nowhere near the impact that the Rosenbergs or even Walker had on the nation. Oswald may have pulled the nation together, due to the outrage over assassinating a president.

The only thing worse than assassinating a president would be if sitting president ordered the murder of a U.S. citizen, without arrest, trial, or tribunal.

You lost the concept of treason. Oswald was working in the U2 spy program when he defected. While he was in his new paradise in Russia the U2 plane was shot down. Circumstantial evidence might indicate that that he bought his way into the Kremlin with espionage data. The impact to the United States is the determining factor in picking the most notorious spy in history. The Rosenburgs may or may not have been the only ones who offered Atomic Bomb secrets to the Russians and at any rate the result was an escalation of the Cold War but not much else. CIA spies and FBI spies caused the deaths of innocent people in the intelligence field but not much more. Oswald single handedly stopped the United States in it's tracks. Foreign policy was disrupted and the balance of the US government was altered. Would Vietnam have happened if LBJ didn't take over? It's an important consideration.

Authorization of Force resolutions by Congress is Constitutional in terms of declarations.

Look it up.

Duck, dood! There's a drone over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't you just saying this didn't

Fortunately I do not have to worry about drones I am white and in America.. Anything in the middle east seems to be fair game though women, children, other civilians, and american citizens.

As for the constitutionality of it... Just point me to the article where it permits the president to commit war crimes and assassinate citizens. I'm waiting.

Many possibilities: Aldrich Ames, the Rosenbergs, or Benedict Arnold himself. My nominee is Harry Dexter White.

quote: 1. White was the real author of the Morgenthau plan to "turn Germany into a potato field," which when leaked, united non-Nazis with Nazis, stiffened resistance, and prolonged the war.
2. White used his position in the Treasury Department to develop a hostile U.S. policy toward Japan. The reason was to distract Japan from their plans to attack the Soviet Union and draw the U.S. into the war as an ally with the Soviet Union.
3. White was the author of an extreme ultimatum that Japan could not comply with in the days just prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
4. White delayed financial support mandated by law to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist Chinese government causing the triumph of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese government.
5. White was instrumental in handing over the Allied Military mark printing plates to the Soviets. This caused a $250,000,000 deficit in the occupational government budget paid out by the U.S. Treasury. This in effect amounted to the US taxpayer paying the salaries of Soviet occupation troops at a time when US/Soviet relations were deteriorating precisely because of the presence and behavior of Soviet occupation forces in Eastern Europe.

LINK

Benedict Arnold was not a traitor....he just flip flopped....

He was conservative, not progressive like the founding fathers.

Forum List

Back