Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Meister - as long as we're here. Are the neggers/neggees supposed to report when they've broken the bar, or will the system pick it up and drop them into that user group.

They need to report the neg reps. From what I understand trying to create a code to make it an automatic function was off the board.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
So not only are we required to track our reps ourselves over the last 48 hours, we're also supposed to report to the gestapo when we neg rep a person twice, so we can be stripped of rep forever and ever amen?

Are you serious?

So not only are we required to track our reps ourselves over the last 48 hours, we're also supposed to report to the gestapo when we neg rep a person twice, so we can be stripped of rep forever and ever amen?

Are you serious?

you need to calm down, you can track it. just remember. and NO you don't have to report yourself. the pansy assed liberal whiners will report you.

I could have sworn Meister said we do have to report ourselves:

Boop: Are the neggers/neggees supposed to report when they've broken the bar, or will the system pick it up and drop them into that user group.

Meister: They need to report the neg reps.

Are you serious?

Don't be silly. The person you do it to will report you.

Or, you know; not.

I could have sworn Meister said we do have to report ourselves:

Boop: Are the neggers/neggees supposed to report when they've broken the bar, or will the system pick it up and drop them into that user group.

Meister: They need to report the neg reps.

I know at least two people right off who will turn themselves in, and possibly more.

Because of the 'nuclear option death penalty' imposed on violators, I'm still appealing for there to be one blanket warning given before that ultimate lifetime penalty is imposed to be sure that the member is aware of the new rule. I would hate for one of the good guys to be punished in that way just because he or she had been away and didn't know about the rule change. (And there are people who would take advantage of the situation and goad him/her into the two neg reps too.)

Otherwise, I have no problem with the rule.

Good guys don't neg rep the same person twice in two days.

I think y'all are gonna need to put on your big girl pants and deal with the situation as it stands.

Because of the 'nuclear option death penalty' imposed on violators, I'm still appealing for there to be one blanket warning given before that ultimate lifetime penalty is imposed to be sure that the member is aware of the new rule. I would hate for one of the good guys to be punished in that way just because he or she had been away and didn't know about the rule change. (And there are people who would take advantage of the situation and goad him/her into the two neg reps too.)

Otherwise, I have no problem with the rule.

shouldn't you be making coffee and trading pos reps somewhere instead of whining about the rules?

I really know what a Fresnel lens is, dolt.

fresnel_lens_light_spot.jpg

But I also know how to search for information.

That's a part of being bright, you see.

I think y'all are gonna need to put on your big girl pants and deal with the situation as it stands.

It won't affect me regardless because I don't neg rep without extreme provocation and that has happened less than five times in all the time I've been at USMB.

But I do know some very 'good guys' who would neg rep a dedicated hateful troll who was just begging for it, and could possibly hit them twice in 48 hours.

All I'm asking for is assurance that everybody is informed of the rule before the ultimate penalty is imposed. Then if they violate it, they can't say they didn't know and so be it.

I really know what a Fresnel lens is, dolt.

fresnel_lens_light_spot.jpg

But I also know how to search for information.

That's a part of being bright, you see.

i'm almost willing to believe you know what a lighthouse is, hon, but that's about it.

i saw your work on catholics and nazis in another thread. :lol:

mad skilz, allie, mad skilz

It won't affect me regardless because I don't neg rep without extreme provocation and that has happened less than five times in all the time I've been at USMB.

But I do know some very 'good guys' who would neg rep a dedicated hateful troll who was just begging for it, and could possibly hit them twice in 48 hours.

All I'm asking for is assurance that everybody is informed of the rule before the ultimate penalty is imposed. Then if they violate it, they can't say they didn't know and so be it.

I advise you to sign them up for anger management classes. :thup:

Forum List

Back