Who will democrats blame when Trump wins again in 2020?

Wait, you can't blame China, Biden has already said they aren't a threat.

Oh right..."Perhaps Biden’s insouciant attitude toward the Chinese government has to do with the fact that his family does not consider them competitors but business partners."

That explains it. Lol

Well, he can't blame China. They paid him and his son.

Again..."Perhaps Biden’s insouciant attitude toward the Chinese government has to do with the fact that his family does not consider them competitors but business partners."

:1peleas:

We all know they can’t use the FBI, CIA, etc... to create another BS excuse for losing. Will they finally admit the voters were smart enough to see through their BS?

Democrats don’t have a chance of winning in 2020. As slow and ridiculously stupid most democrats are, I think many already know that.

That said... I can’t help thinking they’ll try blaming this loss on something other than the Russians. It certainly won’t be themselves because self reflection isn’t something democrats like to do. It’s why they’re always repeating the same mistakes.

Who are they gonna blame this time?

View attachment 261762
You.

They will blame Trump.

And yes, Trump is a major reason for why he will win.

The first thing that will be on Democrats minds is Russia. They will wonder how Russia interfered in the election after they were caught planting fake stories last time. Then, after much discernment, the Democrats will come to the conclusion that Trump and Russia colluded together since Trump has control over the Justice Department.

Second, they will blame Hillary for talking down to voters as stupid inbreds.

Third, they will blame the media and will fabricate a story about how the Democrat running received only 1.37563 percent good reporting and the rest was all bad whirl Trump received 124.5467 percent good coverage and no bad reporting.

Reason 547 will be a rare snail crossing in front of liberals as they wait in line to vote in Seattle and the liberals didn't want to disturb the rare snail so they waited for the snail to completely disappear from view. By the time the snail was gone the polls had closed and Trump wins because heartless Republicans stepped over the snail to vote.

Reason 548 will be SJWS so distraught over Republicans voting for Trump, they had to see their therapist before voting. Crying sessions last 56 hours making them miss the time allowed to vote and protest that they should be allowed to have 364 days to vote.

We all know they can’t use the FBI, CIA, etc... to create another BS excuse for losing. Will they finally admit the voters were smart enough to see through their BS?

Democrats don’t have a chance of winning in 2020. As slow and ridiculously stupid most democrats are, I think many already know that.

That said... I can’t help thinking they’ll try blaming this loss on something other than the Russians. It certainly won’t be themselves because self reflection isn’t something democrats like to do. It’s why they’re always repeating the same mistakes.

View attachment 261762
If there’s no Russian sabotage, I’ll blame our country’s lack of character and honor

That's EXACTLY why we need an e-verified national voter registration database and photo ID!

Thank you

Yep, that is what we need, just one more way for the Fed Govt to track us and monitor us. Fucking statist paradise.

View attachment 261762
Who exactly is going to vote for him?

View attachment 261762

I think they should give serious thought to blaming Hillary Clinton. What goes around comes around. Maybe she'll make a good scape goat since she's no good for anything else.

View attachment 261762
RACISM!

View attachment 261762
RACISM!
Bravo my friend -- You win.

My closest friend is a 50 year old black liberal. We bond over Christianity and I love her as family, but we do not agree on politics. She still tries to "open my eyes," by putting on BET and has me watching shows like "Finding Justice." And yes, it pretty much is -- If any failure of the Democratic party exists, it's because the GOP is corrupt and toxic. That show deliberately leaves out "the why" on many situations, expecting the audience to fill in the blank with "racism." And that's how this shit will go if Trump wins again my friends.

Forum List

Back